Rewind (NoRenMin)

So this is for the person who wanted NoRenMin, I hope it's to your liking. Also I think the first 1,000 words are plot and the other 2,000 are sex. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Enjoy!

While Jaemin puts the finishing touches on the food Jeno stands and watches him fondly. He's always so careful, so delicate when it comes to his food. When he's done he sets it on the warmer and dings the bell even though it's quite obvious that Jeno is staring at him. He giggles when Jeno gives him that look making Jeno smile too. 
He takes it and sets it at the table where the customer is patiently waiting.
When the bell on the door dings he looks up to see the object of his love and confusion. He frowns at first but when he gets a blinding smile it melts him immediately.

"Good afternoon Jen." He says as he sways his hips cutely.
"Hi Junie." He says softly.
"You look so nice today." Renjun says making a small blush appear on the others cheeks. He laughs airily.
"I'm in the same uniform I wear every day." Renjun slides his hand up his arm and squeezes his bicep.
"Maybe you just wear it a little better everyday, or maybe you just always look that good?" He holds Jeno's cheek in his hand and leans in to whisper.
"I think it's both." His blush deepens.
"Th-thank you. You look very pretty today." Renjun smirks and leans back to bite his earlobe before he whispers again.
"If you say that again I just might have to take you to bed." Jeno chokes and quickly walks away. He goes into the kitchen and hugs Jaemin, breathing in his scent.

"Is Junie flirting with you again?" He nods into his neck and leaves a small kiss there.
"Jeno you really are cute when you get shy you know?" Jeno shakes his head.
"I'm not shy, I just, it's." He sighs and goes back to work. As the day progresses he sees Renjun going back into the kitchen and flirting with Jaemin too. It's all so confusing.

The thing about Jeno is he has two very different personalities, it's like two very distinct people living inside him.
At times like these he forgets all about shy Jeno. Now he's angry domineering Jeno.
He does what he can to make them separate but by the end of the night he's just more confused and he's mad. He's mad that he is so sad.

By the end of shift he can't look at either one. He loves them both so much that he can't decide who to be with and they can't seem to get enough of each other too so he fears he is going to lose everything. He's already lost his mind tonight. He has too many emotions boiling over.
Jaemin walks up and touches his arm while Renjun takes his other hand.

"We should go out?" Renjun asks. Jeno purses his lips.
"I don't feel like it, I want to stay home and drink until I can't remember my name." Renjun gives Jaemin the look. They both know they could never leave him alone in this state.
"Ok! Junie and i are coming over too. We can play games or something?" He asks cutely.
"I don't know, I just want to sit quietly and lose my mind." Renjun leans up and kisses his cheek and he blushes immediately, soon after Jaemin does the same and it only intensifies the color. He quickly walks away.

The others follow behind him, never letting him leave their sight.
Renjun knows exactly what he's doing and he knows it's probably a cruel way to go about it but he needs them to fully accept their feelings for each other and him and the only way he knows how to get both of their attention is to flirt. Some would say he has a lot of self confidence but actually that is more of a cover than he lets on. He's been hurt before so he has a hard time directly talking about his feelings.

Jaemin is very much in love with both men yet not conflicted at all. He knows deep in his soul that sooner or later things will fall into place and they will be boyfriends. He knows that even if one of them came to him and asked him on a date he would say "not without the other." He knows exactly what he wants and he knows they are to their breaking point and soon Jeno will see.