Threesome Pt 1 (NoRenMin)

"Hey baby? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a threesome?" Jeno asks Renjun after another round of mind blowing sex.
"Why? Am I not enough?" He asks with a pout.
"What? Oh baby that's not what I mean. I mean, you are more than enough but I, I just..." Renjun kisses his lips.
"I'm just teasing you, and maybe I have." Jeno breathes a sighs of relief.
"I just wonder some times what it would feel like to have another warm body in our bed, touching you with me watching. Kissing you, kissing me. Both of us holding you, you would feel one dick pressed into your stomach while the other was pressed into your backside, two dicks inside you or maybe you want to be inside? Who knows, the possibilities are endless." Jeno says in a husky whisper as Renjun whimpers.
"Stop, fuck. You are making me hard again Jen. Don't say it like that." He finally nods.
"Yes, I'll do it." Jeno smiles and kisses his lips softly.
"I love you so much baby."

After a week of anticipation Renjun thinks maybe he changed his mind. He can't ask him because he doesn't want to seem too eager. He loves Jeno with his whole being and he's always more than satisfied whenever they have sex but this is new and intriguing, he had thoughts of this kind of thing before but shoves it deep inside, just like his stray feelings in his heart. When he gets home he's quite surprised to see his neighbor sitting on his couch.
"Hi Junie." He says with a small wave and smile.
"Hi Jaem, what's up?" He asks as he doesn't really come over to visit so this feels a little weird. Jaemin smiles a little awkwardly as his cheeks warm up.
"Oh, uh, Jeno invited me." He says, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.
"Oh, ohhh! Ok uh, excuse me." He quickly exits to the bedroom to find Jeno. He sees him coming out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.
"Hi baby, did you see we have a guest?" He asks nonchalantly.
"Y-yeah, is he? Is that? Are we?" He can't even say it.
"Yes baby, he's joining us tonight." Jeno studies his uneasy face.
"Did you have a Change of heart? It's ok if you don't want to?" Renjun sighs.
"No. I just, he's our neighbor, my friend, our friend. Won't this complicate things?" Jeno wraps his arms around him and kisses his lips softly.
"No baby, he understands it's a one time thing and that we will still be the same as we were before." Renjun nods hesitantly.
"Ok. Sh-should we go talk to him or something?" Renjun asks shyly. Jeno nods with a big grin and throws on his sweats, opting for no shirt for obvious reasons.
Jaemin watches the pair come out of their room and swallows thickly. Jeno looks really good and so far he doesn't regret accepting the invitation. It was kind of interesting to say the least when Jeno approached him a few days ago. He tried to consider all the things that could go wrong but the opportunity to be with his insanely attractive neighbors won out instantly.
Jeno sits on the couch and pulls Renjun in his lap making him squeal. Jaemin sits, trying not to show how awkward he actually feels.
"So." Renjun says and quickly hides in Jeno's neck, making the two giggle.
"It's cute how shy you two are." Jeno says as he watches Jaemin get shy too. He decides that in order for this to actually take place he needs to take the lead. He grabs Renjun by the chin and bites his bottom lip before sucking it into his mouth. Renjun loves this so he immediately moans into their kiss which in turn makes Jaemin pay a bit more attention. When Jeno notices him practically drooling at the sight he reaches over and takes his hand and sets it gently on Renjun's thigh. He then looks him in he eyes and gives him a nod that it's ok to participate. He is slow and a little shy at first as he just rubs his hand along his inner thigh but soon Renjun crawls off Jeno and straddles his lap. He reaches around and grabs his ass in his hands and massages it as their tongues are battling. Jeno gets shivers, it's as hot as he thought it would be. He slides his hand down between their stomachs and rubs Jaemin's already hardening dick through his pants and he moans into the kiss. Jeno then leans over and starts kissing his neck and sucking, leaving marks in his wake. Renjun notices and watches closely, his pants tightening more.
"Let's go in the bedroom?" Renjun asks softly. Jeno stops what he's doing and kisses his mouth, tasting their neighbors mouth in the process. He then looks at Jaemin with expectation and he immediately leans in and kisses him too. Renjun is so turned on now, he doesn't think he will last long.
"Clothes off." Jeno says simply to the two who do as told. To say the all like what they see would be an understatement.
"Wow." Renjun says as he looks between his boyfriend and neighbor.
Jeno walks up to Jaemin and kisses him, his hands roaming the expanse of his body that's within reach while Renjun watches on. Soon though Jeno needs him too and pulls him closer, they take turns amongst the three kissing. When one isn't attached to someone's mouth they are sucking on their skin somewhere. Soon Jeno drops to his knees and holds both of them in his hands. He licks one then goes to the other, tasting the pre cum as they explore each other's mouths. He wets his fingers and still from his place on the floor he plays with each of their rims, teasing gently making moans fall from their lips simultaneously.
Soon enough, standing is no longer an option. They get to the bed and become a messy pile of limbs and Renjun finds himself in the middle of these two warm bodies and his senses are on fire.
"I need something please?" He begs.
"Put your cock in my boyfriend." Jeno says huskily in Jaemin's ear. He grabs Jeno's face and kisses him deeply.
Renjun is whining underneath him as he watches him run his fingers gently over his hole. He sticks two in at once, slowly and watches his face as the pleasure is overtaking him. Jeno watches on as Jaemin explores his boyfriends insides. He leans down to Renjun.
"Are you ok baby? Is this ok? We can stop if you want?" He asks sweetly. Renjun is so overcome with emotion that he cries a little but shakes his head no.
"I'm ok. Kiss me." He whispers, Jeno waists no time as he gently places his lips on Renjun. He pays extra attention to him as Jaemin is prepping him. He kisses softly down his neck the way he likes and sucks his nipples into his mouth eliciting a deep moan as Jaemin slams his fingers into his prostate at the same time.
"I'm ready, fuck I'm ready." Jaemin has to ask of course if everyone is sure about this. The boyfriends look softly at each other and nod in unison. Jeno sits back now and watches as Jaemin penetrates him. He watches Renjun swallow all of him. He watches as he takes special care of Renjun. He loves every second of this and is so glad it was Jaemin that he chose.
Renjun pulls Jaemin into him and kisses him deeply. He only pulls away when he hits his spot dead on, over and over. His jaw goes slack as he can feel his release is eminent. Jeno's dick is hurting at the moment and even though he's neglected at the time he has plans to fuck the life out of his neighbor.
"Oh, god, Junie, baby, fuck. I'm going to cum." Jaemin squeaks out. Renjun is already too far gone to hear the pet name but Jeno does. In a small way it makes him feel warm and fuzzy but it also raises questions in his mind, but he puts those away for another time.
Soon Jaemin has spilled deep inside and Renjun follows soon after screaming out his name. Jeno watches Jaemin slowly lean down and kiss Renjun softly. As soon as they are done Jeno grabs Jaemin by the neck and pulls him in for a kiss. He is still technically attached to Renjun who is now coming back to his senses as he watches them kiss. Jeno soon has him get to his knees and proceeds to eat his ass while Renjun lays by his head providing supportive kisses.
He licks and sucks on his puckering hole before sliding a finger in. Jaemin told him he hasn't been with anyone in a long time so he's not sure how tight he will be. It doesn't take too long before he adds a second then third. He pounds in and scissors him until he's jelly in his hands.
"Are you ready?" He asks as his tip starts to penetrate the ring.
"Mm, yes, ready, yes." He slides in slow and builds up his pace the more Jaemin is comfortable. Soon Jaemin's head is buried in the mattress and Jeno is relentlessly fucking into him, chasing his high. Renjun is stroking himself now, finding this to be so sexy.
"Ahh, fuck I'm going to cum again, oh it's so sensitive." He whines out as Jeno strokes him to completion.
It only takes a few more sloppy thrusts into his abused hole for Jeno to explode inside him, his dick throbbing against his sensitive walls.
After all was said and done and Jaemin was going to get his clothes on to leave. Renjun cried.
"No, stay. For a while please?" He begs. Jaemin looks at Jeno who is fine with it. He wouldn't mind extra cuddles too and he knows sometimes Renjun is emotional after sex. Jeno kisses Renjun sweetly.
"Do you want us both to hold you baby?" He asks softly. Jaemin crawls back in bed and they hold each other and kiss each other until they fall asleep.
He ends up staying the whole weekend. They fuck in almost every position imaginable and even just hang out. By Sunday evening though he really does have to go.
Jeno notices Renjun seems sad after he leaves.
"What's wrong baby? Didn't you have a nice weekend?" He asks pulling him into his lap.
"Yes but I don't want it to end. I think I want to see him again." He says with tears in his eyes. Jeno frowns.
"What exactly do you mean?" He asks fearful.
"I mean, we were friends. Really good friends before this." Jeno frowns because to his knowledge they weren't that close.
"Explain." He says still frowning.
"Jaemin and I work next to each other, his building is next to mine and we always rode the train together in the morning and we got really close and I started, before this weekend to have feelings for him." Jeno practically pushes Renjun off his lap.
"Were you having an affair?" He asks with a shaking voice and now pale skin.
"No of course not. I love you. I would never hurt you like that. I just mean I started to have some feelings and I think I might be polyamorous. I think I really like him a lot and I want to see where it could go but only if you are ok with it." He says softly.
"Ok with it? How the fuck do you lay this on me now? You mean to tell me that I unknowingly brought you together? That you like each other behind my fucking back and then slept together under my fucking watch? This was supposed to be a fun adventure for us as a couple but you two had motives." Renjun is shaking his head no in fear. He doesn't want to lose Jeno, he can't and this was so hard for him to actually admit and now he's taking it all wrong and he doesn't know what to do. He starts sobbing hysterically.
"I don't fucking believe you. You may not have cheated yet? But you should have told me the minute you seen him here. You should have fucking told me. Because now you've cheated." He slams the front door on his way out and stops at Jaemin's, he has no time to react to a fist colliding with his face and falls back into his apartment.
"Fuck you." He yells before walking out of the building.

"I fucked up, I fucked up my whole life, my whole relationship. I've lost the one person who means everything to me because I thought we'd have fun with a fucking threesome. Haechan, help me. I don't know what to do." Haechan opens his door and as soon as Jeno sees his best friend Mark he collapses in his arms.
"I feel so fucking betrayed, but it's all my fault. I've lost my baby and it's all my fault." He keeps chanting this over and over. They know it will take all night to calm him, if they can.

Renjun is a hysterical mess of his own and doesn't know what to do. He hears the doorbell and opens it slowly without checking and sees Jaemin with a black eye.
"Did he do that to you?" He nods, still very confused.
"You know? I came over here because he fucking invited me, then what? He decides to fucking hit me? What the fuck did I do?" Renjun sobs harder.
"You didn't do anything. I told him that I have feelings for you. That I am falling for you." Jaemin frowns.
" you do?" He asks cautiously.
"Yes but I still love him whole heartedly. I'm polyamorous. At least I think I am. I hurt him so bad Jaemin and I don't know what to do." He curls in on himself so Jaemin hugs him softly.
"You were only being honest. Just give him time, he will come around. He loves you so much." Renjun whimpers.
"Are you sure?" Jaemin chuckles.
"Just give him time." He nods and touches his face.
"I'm sorry about your eye." He chuckles again.
"It will heal. I'm going home now, I don't think he will want to see me here when he comes back." Renjun nods with a sad smile. Jaemin kisses the top of his head and leaves quietly.
He really hopes he didn't come between them.