High school crush (Jaewin)

"Hey Jae? Is that the guy in school that you had a huge crush on?" He chuckles.
"You mean the one that moved back to china right before I was going to ask him out?" Jaehyun asks as he turns to look.
"Oh shit, yeah." He turns to his friend Johnny and takes a deep breath.
"I should, I should maybe uh talk to him?" He asks and only scowls when Johnny laughs at his expense.
"Maybe, do you remember how to do that though?" Jaehyun smacks him and stands.

"Hey, Winwin?" He looks up in complete shock. 
"Oh my god, Jae? Wow." He says with his still pretty smile.
"Hey. I uh, thought maybe uh, well would you like to uh, get a drink? Or maybe coffee? Or even lunch on another day. It doesn't matter to me?" Winwin laughs airily and touches his hand softly.
"Sure, anything is fine." He says sweetly.
"Ok, great. I'll talk to you soon." He walks away and almost sits down by Johnny. He suddenly turns around and heads back over to a
Smirking Winwin.
"So I guess you might want more info?" Winwin giggles cutely and for some strange reason Jaehyun can feel his insides churn, in a good way of course. They decide to go to dinner later and exchange numbers before he walks over to his smug looking friend.
"Please, don't even say it?" He asks as he sits across from him. Johnny chuckles.
"About which part?" Jaehyun shakes his head and sighs.
"Just pretend like you didn't see a thing." Johnny slaps his shoulder decides to leave him alone.

When it comes time for dinner Jaehyun is nervous. He secretly liked him all through school, well a secret except for Johnny who's big mouth told their whole friend group. He dresses in his nicest clothing, which isn't nice enough, in his opinion and heads out the door. He hops on his motorcycle and heads to the address he gave him.
As soon as he enters the neighborhood, he feels like this is a big mistake.

The house he pulls up to is huge. He probably should have asked him what he does for a living before asking him out. He can only hope the restaurant he picked isn't too low class.

He walks up to the door and rings the bell. A strange man opens the door and Jaehyun is almost sick, he has a fucking butler?
"Jin, it's fine. I've got it." He hears Winwin yell out.
"Hi." Winwin says breathlessly as he walks up. Jaehyun is almost too stunned to speak.
"Wow. You look beautiful." He accidentally slips out. Winwin glows from the compliment. His pretty eyes shining.
"Thank you." He says softly.

"I hope you don't mind riding on my bike?" He raises a brow.
"Bike? As in one with pedals?" Jaehyun chuckles.
"As in a bike with a motor." Winwin shakes his head no with a big smile.
"I've always wanted to ride on one. This is perfect." Jaehyun smiles and bites his lip. He doesn't know if he could even stay away if he wanted to.

Jaehyun helps him into a helmet that squishes his cheeks and makes him look incredibly cute.
"What do I hold on to?" He asks with his new chubby cheeks showing. Jaehyun has to look away, He's too adorable.
"Hold my waist." He says and feels him grab around his waist and hold tight.
"Are you ready?" He asks before he starts the engine. Winwin nods and smiles so bright, it's almost blinding.
He takes the scenic route into town and let's Winwin enjoy the view. By the time they get to the restaurant he has loosened up quite a bit.

"That was amazing." He says, pulling the helmet off.
Jaehyun fixes a few hairs that fell out of place and smiles softly while he looks deep in his eyes.
"I hope this place is ok?" He asks a little self conscious. Winwin looks up at it and smiles.
"It's perfect." Jaehyun hides a smirk. He can't contain his excitement over the fact that Winwin seems to actually be enjoying himself.

"Remember that time we did the pretend cooking show for our performing arts class?" Winwin asks.
"Orange." Jaehyun says holding his arm up.
"Lemon, cross." Winwin says. Jaehyun is stuck just staring, mesmerized by the fact that he remembers so much.
"You were so cute back then. Especially when you messed up your words." He giggles.
"I've improved quite a bit." His smile lingers as he watches Jaehyun.
"Remember when you had a crush on me?" He asks making Jaehyun choke on his drink.
"H-how did you know?" Winwin laughs and gives him a look.
"You told Johnny, everybody knew." Jaehyun purses his lips as his face and ears turn red. He shakes his head with a big smile.
"It didn't bother you?" Winwin's eyes get big.
"Bother me? Not at all. I loved it. The way you looked at me? It was nice." Jaehyun furrows his brows.
"How did I look at you?" He asks. Winwin touches his hand.
"The same way you are looking at me tonight." Jaehyun has a look of realization as he continues to look at him.

So Winwin,what do you do for a living? If you don't mind me asking?" He shakes his head no.
"I'm a neurosurgeon." Jaehyun literally chokes on his food.
"Sorry." He says drinking some water.
"What did you think I do?" Winwin asks as he chuckles at the other's reaction.
"I don't know, I guess I didn't have any idea, just you know, I'm surprised is all."

Jaehyun visibly shrinks. The carefree attitude they were having together, no longer present. Winwin frowns.
"What do you do?" He asks quietly.
"I'm a mechanic. I fix cars for a living." Winwin smiles genuinely.
"That is so cool. I would love to watch some time." Jaehyun chuckles.
"After I watch you do surgery" Winwin chuckles.
"I do have videos, it can be arranged." Jaehyun throws his head back and laughs a genuine hearty laugh that Winwin loves so much.

"Thank you for this night. It was so much fun. Will you call me again?" Winwin asks hopeful. Jaehyun's brows crease again.
"Do you actually want me too?." Winwin gets irritated now.
"Why wouldn't I? Am I out of your league? That's Bull shit. I don't need someone with social status or a high paying job to take care of me. I can fucking do that myself. What I need is someone who can like me for me, so I don't have to do it by myself." Jaehyun looks at his lips then back at his eyes.
"I could definitely be that someone."

Winwin pecks his cheek but it isn't quite enough for Jaehyun. He touches his cheek with his fingertips and gently pulls him in. Tasting his sweet lips for the first time, loving how it is just like he imagined.
He can't wait for their next date, he is dying to kiss those lips again and he just walked away.