Bound Pt 2 (Dowoo)

When Doyoung gets into his office after a long day he isn't expecting to see Jungwoo on his knees, sitting on his feet with his arms behind his back and his head down. He bites his lip and fights the very strong urge to curse. At first he is frozen in place, he didn't think he would see him again and now doesn't know what to do with himself.

It's been about two weeks now and he can't help the fact that Jungwoo has been consistently on his mind the whole time. Worrying that he's been at the club with someone else, realizing that he would in fact be jealous. Over their time working together he has grown quite fond of the younger. He's sweet and soft and also ninety percent obedient. Thinking about how well he would have done as his sub had him feeling some sort of way and more than once he's had to relieve himself.
As he looks down at his perfect form and willingness to please him, his heart skips the smallest of beats. He walks closer and pets the top of his head and immediately gets a response as the other has been yearning for his touch for too long.

"Stand now." Doyoung says quietly. Jungwoo tries to scramble quickly to his feet but he's been in that position for a while so he's a bit stiff. Doyoung smiles softly and helps him to his feet.
"I am known at the club for being one of the best trainers because of my ability to shut off any feelings and I'm rigid and cold. Is that something you want? Do you really want that because there will be times that I will make you cry, are you able to handle this?" Jungwoo wipes at his tears as they start to fall.
"Yes sir, I'm all in but forgive me if this is disrespectful in any way but I don't think you would ever hurt me. I think your feelings are real, and I think you will be an amazing dominant because of it." Doyoung sighs and touches the side of his face.
"I think you are right, there are feelings here that I can't explain, I've never had them but in that time that you were gone, I felt numb. But when I walked in here today and saw you, I came alive again." Jungwoo looks carefully at his face and nods to his unanswered question as he leans in to kiss him.
"This is risky for me." Doyoung says as he places kisses down his jaw.
"I need you, please?" Jungwoo begs softly.
"You would have to sign the contract, this isn't like other relationships." Jungwoo nods quickly.
"Yes, yes. I want this." He says breathlessly with an almost erotic whine at the back of his throat.
"Are you free now? We can go to my house and go over it, then do whatever?" Doyoung asks, chuckling at the end for his own awkward choice of words. There is something about Jungwoo that takes away his edge and it's terrifying and exhilarating all at once.

After reading through everything, which took way too long in Jungwoo's opinion, he finds he's willing to try a lot. He knows that he likes some pain, he's not quite sure of his tolerance level but he trusts that Doyoung will help him to figure it out. He's a little too excited to get started honestly. Just reading the contract got him hard. He feels silly but Doyoung knows this is very much normal and he thinks it's cute.
"Whatever you are feeling now is perfectly normal, and perfectly ok. If you want we can jump right in and do a scene? But if that's too intense for you, you can just take care of that in private?" Doyoung asks gently. Jungwoo knows exactly what he wants and doesn't hesitate to ask for it.

" I want to try a scene, sir." He says looking directly in his eyes. Doyoung smiles and stands, he holds his hand out and helps Jungwoo off the couch and leads him up the stairs and to the last door on the left. It isn't red or locked or anything like he's read in fictional books, but the inside is definitely intriguing. There are ropes and chains, big cabinets that no doubt hold toys.
"I'll start with something easy for your first time. I'm going to tie you up and get you to the brink of an orgasm then stop. We will see how long you can go without being able to cum. Does this sound good?"
Doyoung asks while stroking his hair as he stands in awe looking at all of his equipment.
"Yes, sir." Doyoung smiles.
"Take your clothes off and get up on the bed."

After getting completely undressed Jungwoo feels a little shy, especially because he can see Doyoung appreciating him from across the room. He swallows his nerves and crawls onto the bed and lays on his back. He watches Doyoung drop a few different items on the black silk comforter.
"Do you know what all of these are?" He asks.
"Yes, I've used a couple of those and read about others sir." Doyoung smiles approvingly.
"Good boy." He crawls up and attaches a leather cuff to one wrist while straddling his naked form. Jungwoo is loving the feeling of his almost silky dress pants across his throbbing member. Doyoung works quickly to tie both wrists then slides his hands down Jungwoo's sides.
"I almost quit, you know?" He kind of asks.
"What do you mean, why?" Jungwoo asks as his breathing shallows due to Doyoung's fingers pinching his nipples.
"Because that night at the club I lost control. I really questioned wether i was still fit to do this. I don't know what I will do with you, whenever you are around I lose my mind." Jungwoo moans as he feels Doyoung's long fingers wrap around his cock.
"What ch-changed your mind?" Doyoung's hands slide down his legs until he gets to his ankles and straps some leather straps on. Doyoung looks in his eyes.
"You."

When Doyoung said he was going to go easy on him, Jungwoo was expecting just that. Now at his third denial with the vibrator on full speed he can't stop the tears from falling. Doyoung is watching carefully.
"Color?" He asks, slowing the speed to half.
"Y-yellow. I need to cum, I'm sorry. I can't." Doyoung pulls it out slowly as Jungwoo whimpers softly. He starts to stroke him.
"Go ahead, you did so good." Doyoung says softly. Jungwoo shakes his head no.
"No please, I want to cum with you inside me. Please?" Doyoung stops stroking him and takes the time to appreciate his ethereal beauty.
"You are so strong, so good for me." He says with pride in his voice. He crawls over him and kisses him deeply.

After untying his arms and legs he has him lift his knees to his chest. He's already too exhausted, too done to do anything else. He slowly pushes in watching his face the whole time.
"Color?" He asks.
"Green, fuck, oh shit, sorry. It's green." Doyoung chuckles.
"Damn, you are so tight. Even after being fucked by that vibrator for so long. Feel so good baby."

Jungwoo's mind is gone his need to cum is overwhelming, his skin is on fire, and his heart is racing inside his chest but he wants to be good so he will wait for Doyoung's signal. He clutches Doyoung's biceps with what little strength he has left as he's being pummeled into the mattress.
"Jungwoo, baby, cum for me." His eyes instantly squeeze shut as ropes of white paint his stomach. Doyoung stops his movements to enjoy his masterpiece then goes right back at it earning a scream as he chases his high inside his overly sensitive body. When he finally lets go Jungwoo has squeezed his arms with so much force that he is bleeding a little from his fingernails.

Doyoung collapses on top of him breathing heavily. He is skin to skin, up on his elbows with Jungwoo's head cradled in his hands. He is lightly scratching his hair with the pads of his fingertips and leaving soft kisses on his face. Jungwoo can feel each one, every sense is heightened and the feeling of Doyoung's lips are intoxicating. He feels lighter, like he is floating. His wrists and ankles still throbbing with the feeling of being bound even though he was set free. When Doyoung sees his facial expression change to a soft lazy smile he knows he is back. He rubs his cheeks with his thumbs, a smile gracing his own lips.

"I'm sorry I failed you." Jungwoo says out of the blue with tears racing down his face. Doyoung who had moved off to his side is frowning as he wipes tears from his eyes.
"No baby you didn't fail me at all. I'm so proud of you. You did so well." He shakes his head no.
"B-but, I only lasted for three denials." Doyoung kisses his lips.
"How many times have you done that in the past?" Jungwoo shakes his head no.
"None, it was my first time but..." Doyoung shakes his head again.
"Shh, you did perfect. You did so many things today. You make me proud to be your dom." Jungwoo stares in his eyes.
"Really?" Doyoung smiles and kisses all over his face.
"Really."

Not for sure but I might do a part three
With his first punishment???
Let me know if this interests you at all!