Escape (JaeNo)

My inspiration for this is actually the picture of Jeno down below. Sorry to those of you who might be sick of me writing about Jeno all the time but I just can't help myself. 😇

"Ugh, it's been so long Jaemin, I need dick." Jeno whines to his best friend. He chuckles.
"You are hot as fuck, shake your ass tonight at the show and you will have them down on their knees for you babe." Jeno scoffs, he's sitting in the makeup chair getting ready to walk the catwalk.
"It's not that easy, and besides I'm not looking for your typical model type." Jaemin raises his brow.
"What exactly do you want?" He asks with a smirk.
"Most models in these shows are too skinny, for my taste and I don't really know how to say it nicely." He pauses so Jaemin finishes for him.
"Twinks?" He asks watching Jeno cringe.
"I don't like saying that, because I don't want to lump them into a category just for their looks but yeah." Jaemin laughs.
"Just go out and do your thing,who knows? Maybe at the after party there will be a hot agent or boyfriend you can steal to be your daddy?" Jeno slaps his arm making his makeup artist pause because of all the movement.
"Sorry." He says to her.
"I don't steal boyfriends and besides you know me, I can't just approach just anyone. I'm too shy." Jaemin laughs again.
"Says the guy who shows his sexy body off on the daily." Jeno shakes his head.
"That's different, I don't have to talk to anyone. I am in my own little world up there." Jaemin pats his back.
"Don't worry babe, one day your perfect man will walk through the door and sweep you off your feet. Now I have to go pick up my baby. Love you." He says before walking out. Jeno sighs.

Jeno has been single for a year now after his breakup. He doesn't sleep around, not because he's wholesome and pure but because he has standards and has yet to find someone who meets them.

Just as his make up is finished a man walks in that makes him burn for his touch. He's very appealing. Everything he's looking for and more. How could Jaemin have been this right?
He watches him sit in the next chair gracefully and take off his wedding ring. Jeno rolls his eyes. It's hopeless.

When it's time to get in line he's wearing a green one piece shorts set that fits his body perfectly. He looks amazing, and even though he's shy, he does have the confidence to know this.

As he takes his turn to walk he strides confidently, at first he has to give himself a Pep talk, but it doesn't take long to squash his nerves

He feels all the eyes on him, feels them burning through him. He never focuses on any one face, he tries to blur them all together so he can focus on walking perfectly.

After he turns on the catwalk, he continues his focus until he nears the curtain to make his exit. That's when he sees him. The most beautiful man he's ever seen. Their eyes meet instantly, Jeno cannot peel his away.
As he gets beside him, his head is all the way to his side, instead of straught ahead, he can hear Jaemin in his ear, telling him to make a move.
For a split second he gets just enough confidence, and while he can't shake his ass up here he does the only thing he can think of.
He licks his lips seductively then moves his eyes down the others body before turning to the front.
Just like that it was over. It felt like time slowed for just a moment, but really he knows it wasn't long enough for it to do anything anyway.