Sacred Friday (Jaeyong)

Everyone was pissed off when they got the email from upper management today to meet at this restaurant after work. Apparently they found Someone to fill in the open supervisor job in the sales department and they want to introduce them. The major problem is that this email was company wide. While it's not a huge company, it's big enough that Taeyong, being in the advertising department, feels he doesn't need to be here. He was going to the club tonight. It's Friday and he hasn't been fucked in a long time. Fridays are sacred, Fridays you clock out and have until Monday morning to be a slave to work again. This is unfair and unethical and inconsiderate, but he will hurry and get the fuck out of here as soon as he can so he can join his friends at the club. He sits playing with his napkin as he waits. The new employee, who they had to meet tonight is late. This is beyond fucked in his opinion. After getting a text from his friend telling him what he's missing. He slams his drink and stalks off to the bathroom to pout in private.
As he paces the floor, mumbling curse words as he goes the door bursts open. He makes eye contact with a very handsome stranger.
"Am I interrupting something?" He asks in a cool tone.
"I'm fucking pissed off! I had plans to go to the club tonight to get laid and then my fucking boss said we had this stupid fucking mandatory meeting at this stupid fucking restaurant to meet the new stupid supervisor. And do you want to know what's really stupid?" Taeyong asks as the handsome stranger just smirks.
"Sure." He says with a coy smile.
"I literally have nothing to do with his department but just to show us all who is in charge they drag us down here on the weekend." He lets out a puff of air.
"Fuck!" Taeyong says with a gasp.
"What now?" The stranger asks.
"Do that thing with your eyebrows again, it was really fucking hot." The man chuckles as Taeyong is finally taking him in completely.
"You sure have a dirty mouth." He says before slowly licking his lips and biting the bottom one. He slowly lets it fall out from between his teeth as he knows the other is watching intently.
"Maybe you should do something about it?" Taeyong asks walking slowly toward him.
"Hmm, sounds tempting but I am meeting someone here." Taeyong hums as he reaches between his legs and grabs him.
"Oops, I can't seem to control my hands." Taeyong says feigning innocence.
The sexy stranger turns and walks to the door as Taeyong pouts, thinking he is being rejected. He watches as he clicks the lock and turns back to him. He quickly takes off his tie and backs Taeyong up to the counter and quickly grabs both wrists and ties them up to the towel bar.
"Since you can't control them, I will." He says in his ear. Taeyong is trying not to show how much he's losing his mind with his hot breath on his skin. He watches as the other unbuttons his shirt and dips down and bites his nipples. He squirms as he swirls his tongue.
"Oh fuck." He says breathless.
He watches as as he unbuttons his pants and slides them down his hips, revealing all of him. The stranger has an approving smile so he relaxes. He's sometimes a little self conscious of his weight, he's always thought he was too skinny. He watches as he leans forward and assaults him with his mouth. He licks, bites, sucks and even kisses him in places he doesn't usually get much attention. Most of his club fucks just slip on a condom and fuck him quickly in the back room or sometimes just a dark corner. He's not complaining.
"Mm, feels good. So good." He says as the strangers mouth is now bobbing up and down on his shaft with his fingers inside him. When he finally deems him ready he pulls his fingers out and grabs a condom out of his wallet, he pulls his pants down just enough to free his cock and slips it on slowly, watching the other drool.
"C-can I suck you?" He asks feeling quite needy.
"Not tonight princess." He says as he gently helps him off the counter and turns him to face the mirror, his hands still tied to the towel bar. He spreads his cheeks and slowly enters him, all while keeping eye contact in the mirror. This has to be the hottest fuck Taeyong has ever had. His dick is painfully, sinfully trapped between his stomach and the edge of the counter providing much needed stimulation for the masochist in him.
"Mm, oh, uh." The only thing coming from his mouth at the moment are incoherent mumbles and groans.
"How are you so tight. You feel so good squeezing my cock baby boy." He says in his ear causing a whimper right before he squirts his seed onto his stomach and the counter. The stranger pounds in harder pulling his hair to keep his head up so he can see it through to the end.
When he finally cums into the condom Taeyong is spent. He whines as he slowly pulls out and takes the condom off and ties it. He unties Taeyong's wrists and they proceed to clean up silently.
When they are done Taeyong goes to the door to go back to his spot by the table, hoping he didn't miss the big introduction so he doesn't get in trouble. He turns, looking back at the handsome stranger.
"Thank you, that was nice." Taeyong says sincerely.
"Could I maybe have your number?" He asks. The man chuckles as he fixes his shirt cuffs.
"I don't think so." He says kind of coldly. It stings a little. He was hoping maybe this one would be a little different but I guess they really are all the same.
"Can you at least tell me your name?" He chuckles again.
"Not necessary." Taeyong nods and walks back toward his spot, he can tell he still hasn't shown up and everyone is thinking of leaving anyway so he decides, it's just as well.  He doesn't know why this one hurts worse, but at least the others would have told him a fake name, this one didn't even try. He stands to leave when the door opens and the guy who just fucked his brains out walks in with a sly smile directed at him.
"Hello everyone, sorry I'm late, I was held up." He says eyeing Taeyong.
"My name is Jung Jaehyun and I will give each of you a card with my name and number so you can reach me whenever." He walks around and hands everyone a card but pauses when he gets to Taeyong who is still frozen in place.
"Call me, if you need anything." He says lowly looking deep in his eyes. Taeyong actually feels his heart flutter, he's never felt that before.

Only after six months of sneaky office sex, they decide to be exclusive. It's something Jaehyun had wanted for a long time but the other was always hesitant. Taeyong was never the type to yearn for stability and routine, but he's learned that being in a stable relationship does not mean you have to live a boring, routine lifestyle and Jaehyun is good at keeping him on his toes.