The reason I breathe (MarkHyuck)

"Oh Mark, harder, faster. Fuck, fuck, feels so good, so good." Haechan screams out as Mark pounds his ass in his once previous clean bed sheets.
Marks fingers are digging in to his hips as he takes him from behind.
"So good for me baby, so tight." He pants as he starts to feel his release coming.
"Touch me Mark, please, I'm so close." He reaches his hand around and tugs his dick only a few times before Haechan spills for the third time tonight. He stills, he's close enough that Haechan milks him to completion.

Haechan falls into the sticky mess as Mark holds him tightly from behind. It always ends this way. With Mark holding him as if he's afraid to let go and Haechan whispering "I love you's" into the air. They usually fall asleep this way but tonight is different. Tonight Haechan turns in his arms and looks at Mark's perfect face and kisses his lips.
"Did you hear me? I said I love you." Mark swallows thickly and touches his face.
"You are an angel, Haechanie, my angel." He says softly before kissing his lips sweetly. It's dark so Mark doesn't see his tears but he does feel them with his thumbs as Haechan can't hold them in any longer.
"But you don't love me." He whispers. His heart shattering with each passing second. He pulls away and quickly gets out of bed.
"Haechan, don't do this. Please, you know I can't..."

He's already gone. He escapes into the bathroom and runs the shower, breaking as each moment passes that Mark hasn't chased him down to say I love you too. That's all he needs to hear.
After almost an hour of sobbing into the almost cold shower, he goes out to see his bed empty.
He nods, he didn't expect anything else really. He always holds on to false hope that never comes true.
He grabs the paper with the words "I'm sorry" scribbled out and crumples it in his hand.

When he arrives at practice the next day wearing sunglasses the others think he is just teasing Chenle.
Renjun walks up and gasps when he takes them off of him.
"Haechan? What's wrong?" His lip wobbles and he shakes his head so Renjun hugs him. It's so comforting he lets his tears slip out but when he feels the others wrap around him in a giant group hug he sobs violently. They lead him to the couch along the wall. He snuggles into Jeno's side as Renjun takes his other. The others sit on the floor and all whisper encouraging words to him as he cries it out.

"Can you tell us what's bothering you?" Renjun asks softly after he calms some.
"M-Mark and I have been together for almost a year now. He's sweet and kind and we have sweet dates and great sex and I love him so much, but he doesn't love me back. He can't say it and I f-feel like sometimes he's just using me for sex." Jeno squeezes him tighter.
"Where is he?" Haechan asks meekly.
"Apparently he had an obligatory schedule to fill for the company and won't be back for a couple days." Chenle says as he rubs his knee. Haechan nods.
"We should probably practice then, sorry for holding you up." Haechan whispers.

After practicing for a few hours the rest can see that the night before has taken its toll on Haechan and he's exhausted. Jeno is taking him to his place so he doesn't have to be alone.
When they arrive he just sits on the couch staring blankly.
"Want to talk about it?" He shakes his head no.
Jeno orders some food and turns on the tv to hopefully distract him a little.
"Was it this hard with Jaemin?" Haechan asks making Jeno chuckle.
"No, not for him anyway. You know how affectionate he is. I was a bit more shy I guess, but we've always been able to talk freely so it wasn't too hard." Haechan nods with a sad smile.
"We were friends for so long before that I thought it would be easy for us too. I think I'll just tell him, when I see him that I can't do this anymore. I love him so much but I can't just be used and tossed aside. It hurts too much."  Jeno holds him as he cries some more, not really knowing what to say to comfort him.

When Jaemin walks into Jeno's bedroom he stops and stares. Jeno is lying awake with Haechan sleeping on his chest.
"Why are you still awake?" He asks softly.
"I'm plotting a murder." Jaemin nods and then gestures to Haechan.
"He's doing better i guess, he didn't want to be alone so he came in here, don't worry it's all platonic." Jaemin chuckles.
"I trust you, besides, I like cuddling." He shrugs and strips to his boxers, leaving his t shirt on then cuddles next to Haechan. He leans over and kisses Jeno's lips.
"Calm down now babe, we will talk to Mark when he returns." Jeno just sighs.