The daily grind (Tenyang)

Ten's eyes wander around his warmly lit cafe as he awaits, it isn't long before his eyes drink him in. Just like clockwork, eight o'clock pm. The bell on the door jingles an hour before closing. It is who he thinks it is, the pretty blonde, the one who orders the same thing every night. He watches as he saunters slowly to the counter, he is cute and shy but also holds a fair amount of confidence, something he looks for in a man. Something he wishes he had but alas, he's single. He works at cleaning the equipment he is already done with for the night so he doesn't appear to be watching him. He waits for the usual "excuse me", to come out of his pretty mouth. He tries to tell himself to stop these thoughts but he can't help himself.
"Frothy cinnamon milk again?" He asks quietly. He gets a smile and a nod. He takes the money offered and makes his change. As usual he tells him to keep it and drops a various amount of ones in the tip jar, it differs every night. He washes his hands and goes about making it as usual, with the customer looking around the room, he should know it like the back of his hand by now but his eyes still roam the shelves.
He clears his throat and hands it to him as soon as he gets his attention. He tries not to pay any mind to the lingering touch when their fingers accidentally come in contact. He smiles softly and backs away to keep cleaning quietly as the customer sits in his usual spot. There are a few others, some coming and going, some sit as well but none of them captivate him more than the frothy milk customer. He bites his lip in nervous anticipation and wipes his sweaty hands on his apron as he finally pushed himself to go and talk to him.
"H-hi, uh, is everything ok here?" The customer looks up with a soft smile on his surprised face. He gestures for him to sit which he surprises himself by doing so right away.
"I've been coming here for weeks, this is the first time you've asked me." He states with a smile.
"Oh, yeah I'm sorry, I just got curious is all?" He looks in his eyes and swallows his nerves.
"Like, about why you only order frothy cinnamon milk? And why you always come at eight? N-not that it matters, I was just wondering?" The customer chuckles and sets his cup down.
"I came here a couple of weeks ago with my friend and I like the way you make my milk, I also really, really like the vibe of this place, especially the view." The barista nods in understanding but it turns back to confusion soon.
"So you don't drink coffee, but you come to a coffee shop for milk? Also you don't even face the windows to see the beautiful rainfall we are having tonight? You don't look at the books or the plants you just sit facing the front of the cafe, every night?" He chuckles.
"You are full of questions aren't you? I don't like coffee, as I said a friend brought me here but I liked the view so I kept coming back. I hope you don't mind? Do you not want me here?" He shakes his head vigorously.
"Oh, no, that's not what I meant, of course I want you. Uh I mean to come, t-to come here. I'm sorry, I shouldn't be bothering you." He says before standing abruptly. The customer grabs his hand before he can walk away.
"Can i know your name?" He asks trying to see his name tag but he's not sure he read it right.
"I'm assuming Ten is a nickname?" He asks as he looks up into his eyes. He nods.
"Y-yeah, I'm Thai and a lot of people here struggle to say my name so I just go by my nickname." His hand still being held onto is nerve wracking for him.
"Ok but what is it? Your name I mean?" He clears his throat and gently takes his hand back.
"Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul." The customer hums.
"I like it, it's nice. My name is Yangyang, Liu Yangyang. I'm Taiwanese, but I speak Korean, Chinese and German, I also speak English." Ten looks on impressed.
"I also speak English, and a little Japanese, I've been learning Cantonese and of course Korean." Yangyang's eyes light up.
"Nice, we have something in common then, maybe you should sit back down and we can find out what else we have in common?" Ten nods with a shy smile.
"So why are you always here?" Yangyang asks before sipping his milk.
"I own the cafe and live above it." He says pointing above his head.
It's just easier for me to work the closing shift and I do it alone because it's never really that busy at night. What about you? Why do you come at eight every night?" He asks softly.
"Because I get done with my night class downtown at seven thirty and this is very close to my apartment so it's on the way."