It's me? (NoRen)

So this one is just soft.
I've been wanting to try a rare ship. If you have any ideas let me know and I'll see if I can get some inspiration!

I had to edit this, sorry to all of you who read my stuff even with the stupid typo's and sometimes bad grammar. 🙄
You all are so patient and nice.

As they walk through the airport with mobs of people swarming them, Jeno lays a protective hand on Renjun's shoulder. He breathes a sigh of relief. He won't admit this out loud but the feeling of a big strong hand on him in this situation is very comforting. As they walk further through the overrun airport they finally catch Mark and Jaemin. Renjun quickly catches them and snuggles between them.
He doesn't know the pain it causes as the strong hand falls weakly to Jeno's side. He does everything for Renjun but they always get the glory.

True enough when they are in the van he is angrily talking about the mob of rude people and how Mark and Jaemin were there to let him walk between them. It hurts. Does he really not see it? Does he really not know how much the other cares for him.
"Stop. Im going to be sick. Go on without me. I'll take a cab." Jeno says to the driver.
Everyone is concerned but know he won't take no for an answer so they let him off. He does take a manager with which comforts the others.

When he returns to the dorm later Renjun, Chenle and Jisung are waiting on the couch.
"Is everything ok?" Chenle asks running up to him. He nods with a soft smile on his sad face and hugs Chenle. Oh how he wishes someone else cared that much. He shakes his head at the thought and goes to lay down.

"Why is he like this? He seems so sad." Renjun asks.
"Oh that? That's unrequited love." Renjun's eyebrows shoot up.
"Oh? He's in love with someone?" Chenle nods and winks at Jisung. Renjun just frowns and looks down.
"Oh, I hope he finds happiness." He says sadly as he walks to his room.
"What an idiot." Chenle says.
"Yeah, it's so obvious." Jisung says in agreement.
Chenle leans over and pecks his lips causing cute surprised eyes.
"Someone might have seen." He says with red cheeks. Chenle just does it again, slower this time.
"I love you." Jisung sighs.
"I love you."

The next day they are rushing off to do their promotional photo shoot for their album. Right away Jeno notices the fishnet like material that Renjun has on under his jacket and while he likes what he sees he frowns. He knows Renjun isn't really comfortable showing too much skin.
"Damn Jeno, looking sexy today." Jaemin says causing Jeno's cheeks to flush.
"You do too. It looks like we are all pretty sexy for this one." He says shyly and points over to Haechan who even looks to only be wearing a jacket. Jaemin notices right away that he's looking at Renjun an awful lot as he shoots his photos.

Jeno watches the whole time and as soon as he's done he brings over a robe for him to wear. Renjun smiles softly at his thoughtfulness.
"Thank you. It was hard to try to be sexy when all I could think about was being half naked." Jeno pats his shoulder and shoos him toward the dressing room to change.
"You did very well." He says almost under his breath but Renjun still heard. He allows himself a smile even though he knows that Jeno is always supportive of everyone and probably says that to all the members.

When he comes back out from the dressing room it's just in time to see Jeno laying back on a couch with his stomach showing and the lace and it's just too much.
"Fuck." He whispers.
"Bet you want to go home and jerk off now huh?" Haechan asks. He slaps his arm and pouts.
"Why is he so pretty?" He asks.
"He works hard to be that pretty, everyone thinks it's for the fans but I know it's for his secret love." Renjun frowns.
"He told you?" He whispers sadly. Haechan chuckles.
"No, it's just really obvious." The frown, still present on Renjun's face makes Haechan giggle.
"Who is it? Everyone says he has an unrequited love and that it's really obvious but I don't know?" Haechan giggles again.
"It's only obvious to those of us that don't have him pining after us." This doesn't help at all because it still isn't obvious to him.

He gets angry and starts to huff and walk away just when Jeno is done. Of course to Jeno, he isn't there to congratulate him which upsets him. Haechan shakes his head knowing they are both blind.

Jeno chooses to ride in a van with the managers he can't be close to him now. It hurts that he doesn't support him. Even if he doesn't love him, they are friends.

Everyone knows Jeno wears his heart on his sleeve. When he feels bad the whole team knows it and even if they don't know why, they will try to comfort him. They veer off from the dorms just before they are to get there and go to the nearest ice cream shop. He smiles brightly when he is handed a cone full of strawberry ice cream.
"Thank you. I can't wait to tease Jaemin." He says laughing cutely.
When he gets inside he still has ice cream left so he goes straight to Jaemin to tease him about the flavor.
"Why did you get ice cream?" Jisung asks with a pout. He looks down.
"Manager noona said I looked sad so she wanted to cheer me up." Of course Renjun is going over who it could be in his head. Maybe her or even Jaemin?"

The next day Renjun asks where Jeno is as soon as he wakes up. Regardless of his love, he wants to do something with him today.
"He's getting ready to confess." Renjun's brow creases deeply.
"Oh? Well, I'm going to the store. I am buying new clothes, yeah, that's it." He practically runs out the door and Haechan looks at Jeno sheepishly when he comes out.
"What did you do?" He asks.
"Absolutely nothing but Renjun just left to go shopping." Jeno sighs and sits on the couch. He places the flowers he bought on the table and folds his arms.
"I'll wait." He says proudly.
"Good luck." Haechan says.
"Im fucking terrified." Jeno says.

After two hours of waiting, the door creaks open. Renjun takes in the scene and feels bad for him.
"Hey, I thought you were confessing today? Did it not go good?" He asks carefully. Jeno smiles nervously.
"I was but the person I was confessing to was the only one that wasn't here." Renjun laughs.
"But I wasn't here either?" He asks.
Jeno turns and softly looks in his eyes.
"Yeah, you weren't. It makes it hard to do when the person isn't here." Renjun hums and looks down at the floor as all the pieces start to fall into place. His cheeks burn as he realizes that it's him. He looks up to an expectant Jeno who really looks nervous.
"It's me?" He whispers. Jeno nods and hands him the flowers.
"Junie, I'm in love with you. I have been for a long time. I've wanted to tell you but I was so scared. I didn't want you to be upset or uncomfortable but everyone said I would be better off if I told you." He takes a deep breath.
"So, if you have any kind of feelings for me too and want to be with me, I would be so happy. If you don't then I will walk away and leave you alone."

Renjun shakes his head in disbelief. All this time he was nervous and sad that Jeno was in love with someone other than him and now, now he has a chance to be with him. His head is swimming in the best way possible. He can't feel his fingers or toes.
Until he sees Jeno get off the couch and sadly walk away. It takes a minute but he finally finds his voice.
"Wait! I love you Jeno. Don't walk away." Jeno's head drops as relieved tears roll down his cheeks. He turns slowly and walks back toward him.
"Really?" He asks in disbelief. Renjun nods with his own tears now falling.
"I'm sorry, it took me a while to answer. I was just so happy, I couldn't believe it."

Jeno gets on his knees and opens his arms so Renjun melts right into him.
"Can I kiss you?" Jeno asks bravely. Renjun smiles wide and nods.
"Please?" He says.
They are both nervous but as soon as their lips touch they know it is meant to be. They fit together like puzzle pieces, like peanut butter and jelly. It feels as if they are the only two people on earth as they stay locked together.

When everyone finally comes around looking for them, they find them sweetly cuddled together talking.
"Are you two finally together now? Chenle asks making Renjun blush. He still feels silly for not knowing.
"We are." Jeno says proudly as Renjun snuggles into him. Finally they get to be where they want to be, in each other's arms.