The babysitter pt 2 (Jaeren)

It's been three days of sexual bliss for Renjun. He's improved greatly on his blow job skills and has thoroughly enjoyed getting them in return. He's still super cuddly when they are having quiet times together and now is one of those times.
"Hey princess, are you hungry?" He shakes his head no while his stomach growls loudly.
"Are you lying to me princess? Is something wrong?" He shakes his head no again.
"Use your words kitten." He sighs. He is sitting sideways on Jaehyun's lap with his face in his neck and one hand is trailing up and down his chest.
"I'm hungry. I just don't want to move. You are
Comfortable and warm and I just really like it here." Jaehyun kisses his head.
"Promise that's all?" He nods.
"I promise. I'm just feeling lazy today and I want you to hold me all day." Jaehyun smiles, he can hear the obvious pout on his lips when he talks.
"Baby I have no problem being lazy with you, but don't we pretty much do this everyday?"
Renjun playfully kisses his neck.
"Tomorrow we will go on an adventure, today we will cuddle." Jaehyun whispers. Renjun nods and squeezes his waist.
"I do have to order some food though and I thought you had to work today?" Renjun pouts.
"I do, but I don't want to." Jaehyun hums.
"Well, you could call in sick, or we can cuddle in bed with your laptop so you can get your work done. Every time you accomplish a goal, I'll reward you with my lips." Renjun giggles.
"That actually sounds fun. You get the food and I'll go set up and log in to work." Jaehyun kisses his lips before he goes and does as he's asked.

Renjun sets up all the pillows he can find and grabs a tray for his laptop. He logs in and starts working right away. He's a graphic artist for an advertising company. He actually did go in for an interview but after explaining his situation they were more than happy to let him work from home. He excelled in his online college and has great ideas so they were happy to accommodate his needs.
When Jaehyun gets to his room he sees him working diligently and smiles. Renjun didn't tell him at first that he had this job, he was embarrassed that he had to work from home too, but then he realized it was more embarrassing for him to think that he was a deadbeat that lived solely off his mother.

Jaehyun sets the food down and gets in bed beside him and watches the creative process play out in front of him. He feeds Renjun a bite of the pizza he ordered and watches him smile while he's chewing.
"Thank you." He says softly.
"Anything for my princess." Jaehyun says as he kisses his cheek.
He continues to feed him as Renjun continues working. When he finishes the first draft and sends it in he puckers his lips making the older giggle. Jaehyun rewards him with a deep kiss.
"Good job baby."

This continues for a few hours. Lazy kisses, neck kisses resulting in a pretty large hickey, and deep earth shattering kisses.
Renjun sighs happily when he powers down his laptop and looks at Jaehyun who is cuddled in to his stomach. He ruffles his hair, waking him in the process.
"What? Oh is it time for another reward?" Renjun giggles as he takes off his glasses.
"Well I did finish, so I think I might deserve that, but if you are too sleepy then it's ok." Jaehyun pops off his lap and gets to his knees. He cups his cheeks and lays him back against the pillows before smashing their lips together.
"Never too tired kitten." Renjun giggles into his kiss and pulls him closer. As usual they heat up quickly. Jaehyun pulls away breathlessly.
"Baby, I want to try something different, is that ok?" Renjun nods with an excited smile.

"Take your clothes off and lay on your stomach." Renjun does as he's told while Jaehyun removes his clothes too. He's on his knees behind him staring at this perfect view.
"You are so beautiful baby." Renjun just buries his face in the pillow.
"Arch your back a little, stick your ass in the air." Renjun does as instructed and immediately feels his cheeks smothered with big hands as they knead his flesh.
"I love how well you fit in my hands princess, it's like you were made for me." He says as he gets down to his elbows. Renjun's legs are spread wide as Jaehyun lays between them. He licks a stripe in the crevasse where his cute little ass connects to his thigh. Renjun whimpers as he goes on to do the other side.

Jaehyun is leaving soft kisses all over his thighs and cheeks before he spreads them with his fingers and licks into him. Renjun moans and pushes back, wanting more. Jaehyun's tongue is amazing. He feels him poke through his entrance just a little and whines softly.
"Oh god, that's so good, feels so good." He pants out.
"Have you ever put anything up here baby? Your fingers, a toy perhaps?" Renjun shakes his head no.
"I got the tip of my finger in once but I was too afraid to continue and I ordered a toy once but I couldn't do it." Jaehyun hums as he leaves a feather light kiss over his hole.
"Is it ok if I try? I'll stop if you don't like it." Renjun nods.
"Yes, I'd like that." Jaehyun smiles and kisses his exposed ass some more before getting up and going to grab the lube they had purchased for just in case. He generously coats a finger and tells him to take a deep breath and relax.
He hovers over him kissing his back and neck as he inches further in.

By the time he's up to two fingers Renjun is a puddle under him. He's pushing back, wanting more as he scrapes his fingers over just the right spot. He moans as he almost drops his hips. He's having g a hard time holding himself up.
"I wanted to make you cum like this but fuck, I want to be inside you so badly." Renjun whimpers.
"Please? I want to feel you." Jaehyun pulls his fingers out and rolls him to his back.
"Are you sure princess? Once we go there, you can't go back. Are you sure I'm the one you want to take your virginity?" Renjun touches his face softly.
"I want it to be you Jaehyun, I've never been so sure in my life." He nods and kisses his lips frantically.

Renjun's hands roam the expanse of his backside as he's covered by the older's weight. Jaehyun kisses hotly down his body.
"Are you ready for me now baby? I don't think I can wait much longer?" Renjun nods surely.
"Yes, I want you now." Jaehyun pauses to take a breath. He knows he needs to be gentle, it's his first time but he really wants to destroy his ass. Pull your knees to your chest baby. Renjun quickly does as he's told and watches as Jaehyun squirts a generous amount of lube onto his cock and strokes himself.
"Are you sure?" Renjun smiles softly.
"Yes, I'm sure, please fuck me." Jaehyun nods and presses the tip to his hole. He watches as he pushes in, watches as he accepts all he is offering. He doesn't look up until he's completely disappeared inside him.

Renjun is in a heavenly amount of pain. He feels the stretch and at first it almost makes him want to back out but when he feels Jaehyun gently rubbing his thighs, he calms some. Jaehyun patiently waits for a sign from him that it's ok to move but Renjun just lays there clinging to his arms.
"Are you ok?" He nods yes.
"Yes, please give me more." Jaehyun smiles as he pulls back slowly. He watches his facial expression for pain but he seems to be fine so he slams in hard and fast.
"Oh fuck, princess. My beautiful princess. You are doing so well baby. So pretty, so pretty for me." Jaehyun mumbles out these sweet words as his own heart and mind try to slow his impulse of fucking him senseless. He fucks him at a fairly fast pace as he can't control himself. Renjun is so addicting, so beautiful.
As he feels himself getting closer, and sees that Renjun is very close too, he slows down again. He leans all the way forward and kisses him softly as they both let go.

He lays beside him and holds him tightly in his arms.
"How was it princess? I didn't hurt you did I? Did it make you feel good? Anything? Please answere me?" Renjun giggles.
"You have to actually stop talking in order for a person to be able to respond." Jaehyun sighs.
"It felt amazing, no I'm not hurt. It was so good, better than I ever expected." Jaehyun kisses him and squeezes him in a tight hug.

After a couple weeks of cuddles, kisses and fucking in every position imaginable, it's the night before his mother is due back. In all honesty Jaehyun could leave at any time but they've both grown attached to each other. Renjun is lying on his chest, his tears just constantly flowing from his eyes.
"I don't want you to go. I want you here in my bed at night, I want to kiss your lips and hug you. I hate this so much." Jaehyun rubs his back softly. His words have been minimal, mostly so he can keep himself from crying. He knows that Renjun is making it complicated. Of course they can call each other, he could easily come and visit or they could go on dates. But they can't, he knows Renjun's emotions stem from the fact that he's chosen to live this way and Jaehyun is broken hearted for him.
"It's ok princess, I gave you my number. Call me whenever you need me and I'll do the same." Renjun sniffles.
"I'm sleepy but I don't want this to end." Jaehyun sighs.
"Shh, I'm here, sleep kitten." He kisses his lips softly then cuddles him tightly until he hears little snores coming from him.

"When Renjun's mom walks into her house around noon, she's surprised to see all the lights off and the curtains closed. Renjun is sitting on the couch in complete darkness.
"Baby? Are you ok? Where's Jaehyun?" He breaks into a sob when he hears his name.
"He left me. He left me without saying goodbye. This is the first time in my pathetic life that I've wanted to die." She quickly goes over and wraps him in her arms.
"Oh, my baby. You will be ok, I promise."