Talk dirty to me(MarkHyuck)

This has to be the best smut I've written. 😈
Haha, this one's for you strayNCTTeez123

Unknown: I need a plumber I have a clog. Can you snake my drain with your lead pipe?

As Mark sits in his chem class toward the end of his day he peaks at his phone that he has set to vibrate. He frowns when he sees the number but opens it anyway.
His cheeks instantly burn as he looks into his lap and reads this.

Mark: you can't snake a drain with a lead pipe

He shakes his head and goes back to listening to his lecture. He tries to avoid his phone but can't resist looking when he feels the next vibration.

Unknown: hi, I'm sorry I don't know shit about plumbing.

Mark reads it carefully and chuckles.

Mark: hi? Who are you?

Unknown: I am the person of your dreams

Mark: ok, name please? And how do you even know me?

Unknown: you can call me full sun and I go to your school.

Mark: but what? How are you the person of my dreams? You don't know me well? Do you?

He starts to wonder if it's someone he knows and if so why would they text from a random number and flirt very badly with him? He quickly changes his contact.

🌞: I have to get to my next class, we can talk later.
Mark sighs. He's so curious. He puts his phone away and starts paying attention for the rest of his class.
He goes the rest of the day without the other contacting him again and part of him wants to text him but he will wait.

As he gets ready for bed he hears his phone ding. He spits out the toothpaste in his mouth and runs to his bed.

🌞: did you miss me? My friends kidnapped me after my classes and we went to the mall. I bought so many cute outfits.

Mark smiles. Whoever they are they like clothes, they must be fashionable.

🌞: silence? Don't you want to talk to me anymore?

Mark: sorry I was thinking, trying to figure out who you are.

🌞: good luck with that, there are over 2,000 students at our school.

Mark: you should at least give me a clue, it isn't fair that I don't know who I'm talking to.

🌞: ok, I'll give you one a day for 30 days and if at the end you want to meet we can.

Mark: deal

🌞: I'm a year younger

Mark: ok now tell me how you know of me?

🌞: I guess I can do that. I seen you walking to class one day and asked my friend about you and he told me some stuff. Since then I've asked various others about you.

Mark: ok but why do you want to talk to me?

🌞: because you are fucking hot. I want to get to know you to see if there are any brains behind the beauty. And before you ask, no I can't just talk to you. I have my reasons. I must go to bed now though. All that shopping got me tired.

Mark falls asleep trying to visualize what full sun would actually look like. Of course he gets nowhere.

🌞: I'm feeling musical, can I play your flesh flute?"