Kissing booth (nohyuck)

I will admit that I am usually very faithful to certain ships and this isn't one but it came to me so here it is.

"Renjunie, remind me why we are doing this again?" Haechan asks, pouting and looking at the long line in front of him.
"Because it's a fundraiser for our boyfriend's basketball team." He sighs, he's not looking forward to this. He nervously looks at all the people and makes sure the sign with the rules is clear and visible for everyone.

Rules

Only singles
Only cheek kisses
Be respectful of everyone
1$ per kiss

The line seems to go on for days, both Haechan and Renjun have sore lips from all the kissing.

When Haechan sees him, he rolls his eyes and groans. He keeps kissing until he gets to his turn.
"What are you doing here? This is for singles only, no one with a boyfriend or girlfriend allowed so they don't get jealous." Jeno rolls his eyes.
"You know I don't follow the rules, besides Jaemin is getting kisses." Haechan crosses his arms and glares at Renjun who has Jaemin's tongue down his throat.
"Well their both sluts." Jeno laughs so hard his eyes are smiling and Haechan can't help but smile too.
"No, it is supposed to be singles and only kisses on the cheek." He says just before Jeno grabs his face and shoves his tongue down his throat. Of course it doesn't take long for him to kiss back as Jeno is an amazing kisser. After he's released he sighs dreamily before realizing where he is. He quickly slaps Jeno's arm.
"Leave, you are a trouble maker." Haechan pouts.
"Ok but Jaem and I are coming by later to study." Haechan nods and shoos him away at the same time.

"Why did you let him do that? Ugh, they are nothing but trouble." Haechan shakes his head and Renjun can't help but laugh at his friend, of course though he was right and they did end up causing them trouble.

After a long two hours of kissing people and fighting off the perverts their shift was finally over.
"Are you coming over to study later too?" Haechan questions Renjun as they get their things at their lockers.
"If I get off work in time." He turns to go the opposite direction of Haechan.
"Please do, you know they are a handful when they are together." Renjun laughs and waves him off.

When he hears the doorbell ring he sighs, they're early.
"Why are you? Oh where is Jaemin?" Jeno shrugs and walks in. He sets his bag down and traps Haechan against the wall.
"You are such an asshole." Haechan says making Jeno wrinkle his brow.
"After you left everybody thought they could kiss me on the mouth and one guy even led with his tongue." He shivers.
"I had to slap a few people." Jeno smiles apologetically.
"I'm so sorry, I'll make it up to you." He says smiling sweetly.
"How?" Haechan asks playing with his hair.
"Well, what are your rules on sex? Do you only have sex with single people?" Haechan smiles and looks at the floor.
"Ooh no, you kind of have to be taken." Jeno smirks and nods.
"Good, because I'm going to eat your ass and..." He doesn't get to finish as Haechan has ran down the hall to his bedroom. When he got there he was already naked and on the bed with his ass up.
"Fuck, you must want me bad." He takes his own clothes off and grabs Haechans cheeks.
"You know how I feel about bad boys that don't follow the rules." Jeno smirks knowing that it is a major turn on for him. He gently kisses his hole and kitten licks the area earning a grunt from the other.
"I want you to fuck me raw and dirty like a bad boy."Jeno smirks and bites his cheek before massaging his balls and aggressively thrusting his tongue inside Haechan.
"Fuck my mouth." Jeno stops instantly and moves to lay on top of Haechan so he can still suck him off while he gets his mouth fucked.
The gagging and choking Jeno hears just adds to his excitement. He keeps going until he feels the other might need a break. He doesn't give him time to rest as he pushes his legs up and slams in dry earning an animalistic scream from the other. Jeno slows to check that he's ok and when he gets the nod he pounds into him relentlessly. The uh uh coming from Haechan is starting to dwindle to a breathy gasp as he is completely wore out now. It only takes a few more thrusts for Haechan to spill on his tummy and Jeno follows right after, filling him up the way he likes it. Jeno pulls out slowly and crawls up to him and lays down so he can cuddle him afterward like he likes.
"Are you ok? I didn't hurt you did I?" He asks concerned. Haechan starts to answer but his bedroom door bursts open to an angry Jaemin.
"Fuck you Jeno!" He says out of breath, from walking all the way there. Jeno rolls his eyes.
"Jaem can't you see I'm busy here?" He pulls a blanket over Haechan and his naked bodies before Jaemin looks their way.
"What the fuck is this? You are so selfish." He turns and crosses his arms. Jeno sighs and rubs his face.
"Look I'm sorry. I know I was supposed to drive you but I had planned on picking you up. I just really wanted to have some alone time with my boyfriend before you got here, now get the fuck out so we can have our after sex cuddle." Jaemin sighs and steps to the door.
"Sorry. I'll go, but please hurry. I'd like to have time to see my boyfriend tonight too." He finally leaves the room.
"I'm sorry, as a best friend I think he forgets the boundaries." Haechan giggles.
"I love you baby." Jeno says kissing him softly on the lips.
"I love you too."