Welcome to the jungle (Xiaoyang) pt2

When he gets to the quiet part of the street he can hear footsteps behind him and he smiles. He turns just to make sure it's actually him and slows when he sees him struggling to keep up.
"So how long?" He asks as Yangyang catches up.
"The stripping?" Yangyang smiles brightly.
"First night." Xiaojun chokes.
"What? You are too good for that to be your first night." Yangyang laughs loudly.
"Well I had to train, it's just my first night actually dancing for a crowd, and of course my first lap dance. I'm good though right? I kind of need this to pay off my college loans until I can get a job in my field." Xiaojun is questioning his choice to bring this person home even more now.
"Before you change your mind let me explain. I'm a college grad so no I'm not a child, I've had my fair share of one nighters and I'm old enough for a drink which I kind of need right now, should we stop at the liquor store or do you have some whiskey?" Xiaojun just nods.
They finish their walk in silence, as they finally enter the building Yangyang looks around impressed.
"You rich or something?" Xiaojun shakes his head and sighs.
"No, just follow me." Yangyang has noticed that Xiaojun seems to have changed his mind but he has his ways.
As soon as the door closes he takes his clothes off down to his panties, he sets his duffel on the floor and grabs Xiaojun by the shoulders surprising him. He pushes him onto the couch and straddles his lap.
"Now you can touch." Xiaojun wastes no time running his fingers across his smooth skin moaning into the kiss. He feels him through his panties and moans again as he grinds his erection into Yangyang's. Their heated lips are connected once again before Xiaojun starts to kiss his skin leaving a few hickeys as he goes. Yangyang knows it is against the rules to have them but in this moment he doesn't care.
"Are you clean?" Xiaojun asks as he flips him over onto his back and pushes his panties to the side just enough.
"Yes I've always been safe, you?" Xiaojun nods and dives in tongue first making the younger scream out.
"Oh fuck yes, yes fuck. You're so good at that. Fuck." He has trouble speaking coherently.
"Can I suck your cock before you fuck me? Please?" Xiaojun nods and sits on the couch, finally unbuttoning his pants and sliding them off. Yangyang helps him to get his sweater off too and can't believe that underneath this prudish clean freak is the sexiest man he's ever seen. He obviously works out and takes care of his body. Yangyang kisses his way down and rolls his tongue over his nipples just enough to elicit a response.
He finally puts Xiaojun in his mouth and expertly sucks his cock. When he has finally had enough Xiaojun pulls Yangyang up and has him sit on his lap facing him. He slips his fingers in the panty again and wiggles his fingers inside him.
"You have a condom?" He asks the younger who jumps off and grabs one from his bag and helps roll it onto Xiaojun's length.
"Leave the panties on, slide them over." He does as told and Xiaojun decides he needs more so he slips the tip out so he can see him and touch him as well.
"You're so fucking sexy." He says as Yangyang starts to lower himself on his shaft.
"Fuck, oh yes baby. Yes oh, so tight. Fuck. Bounce baby, bounce high." Yangyang obeys and slams himself up and down relentlessly, making his knees ache but the feeling is out of this world.
"Uh uh oh, yes fuck me Jun fuck me." Xiaojun slams into him at the same time he's going down, making it even more pleasurable.
Finally after a long night of sex, consisting of multiple orgasms for both and a sore hole for one they pass out completely.

The next morning Xiaojun wakes first and sees the cute boy curled into a ball on his side. He goes quietly into the kitchen and makes scrambled eggs and toast for the both of them. He doesn't get very far with it when the doorbell rings. He sets the tray down and opens it to an angry Lucas.
"Where the fuck did you go?" He asks angrily while Xiaojun shushes him.
"I'm sorry I should have told you I left but it was just too dirty and I ..." He stops talking when he sees Lucas's jaw drop. He turns to see Yangyang walking toward them in an open robe and a lace thong. His throat goes dry.
"Oh I get it now, say no more I'll leave." Surprisingly Lucas uses his brain in this situation. He turns to Yang Yang and crosses his arms.
"You didn't actually think you could walk around here like this and not get fucked again did you?" Yangyang smiles.
"Nope." He picks him up and sets him on the counter spreading him open, Yangyang lays back and lets him have his way. He props his legs over his shoulders and pushes in dry which makes the younger scream.
"Fuck! Fuck fuck. Oh. My god, fuck." The only sound you can hear is the raw pain and pleasure filled moans from Yangyang and the slapping of skin as Xiaojun plows into him as hard as he can. He can feel the edge of the counter digging into his back but doesn't mind at all. Nothing can beat getting fucked out of your head by a sexy, slightly older man.

When they finish, again and clean up, Xiaojun throws out the old food and makes more.
"I think I need to become a kidnapper, I could get used to this." Yangyang laughs and sucks on his earlobe as he cooks more eggs.
"I've already got Stockholm syndrome baby." Xiaojun turns his head and kisses him deeply.
"Good, stay the rest of the weekend?" Yangyang shakes his head.
"I don't know if I can handle more, my ass hurts." Xiaojun laughs.
"No, I thought we could actually get to know each other, since we have had sex six times." He looks down and sighs.
"I'm sorry, I suppose you have a long career of stripping ahead of you. I'm not special, you will probably find someone else to play with." Yangyang isn't sure but it sounds as if he hears a little self doubt in his voice.
"Look, Jun. I'm not your boyfriend and I never figured I would meet such a wonderful man my first night and I of course can't quit my job for you but, I can tell you that I would love to get to know you better and I will also promise that while I'm at work I won't fuck every man I see. At least until I decide you are worth changing my life for." A small smile creeps on Xiaojun's face as he nods.
"That's more than I could have asked for. Do you have to work tonight?" He sets their plates down and sits across from him.
"No I'm going to have to call in and say I was punched so I don't get fired. From now on no more hickeys." Xiaojun laughs hard.
"No promises."