Needy (YuHyuck)

It's always the same thing inside the practice room and Haechan has had his fill. Yuta is always hugging Mark or Mark is hugging him. He wants his turn. He knows it has to be this way, he knows they have to keep up a certain image but today he wants to test the limits. He wants to push Yuta over the edge, he's quite certain he will like the results.
He watches out of the corner of his eye as Mark hugs him and he tries not to show his irritation as he goes over and begs Yuta for a hug as well. He finally gives in and feels soft lips barely grazing the skin of his neck. He makes a mental note to talk to Haechan after dance practice.
All throughout the practice he watches him. Haechan is half naked already, this practice is not being filmed. He is hugging all of the members, moving his ass a certain way and Yuta sees it all. He knows why he's doing this, he knows he needs attention and he knows he will give him just that. He continues to keep an eye on him, and on all of his delicious assets as well. At the very end he watches his sweet little ass bend right in front of him and he's had enough. As everyone starts walking out he grabs Haechan's shoulder and squeezes slightly.
"Haechan and i will be working on a secret number we will be performing later. You all go ahead." Yuta says as members and staff exit. He takes the time to lock the doors and shut off security cameras so they can have their privacy.
"Are you feeling a little needy today? Do you want my attention?" Yuta asks as he walks back over to stand behind him and hold both hips. Haechan nods and looks down.
"I'm jealous of Mark. I don't like when you pay so much attention to him." He says with a pout. Yuta kisses his bare shoulder.
"You know I only think of him as a brother and I only act that way as a cover, so no one finds out about us." Yuta says sternly.
"I don't care anymore. Let them find out." He sighs and looks down sadly while Yuta continues to place kisses on his neck and shoulders.
"I'm sorry. I know I can't speak for you in this, I wouldn't want to hurt your career but I'm just tired of everyone thinking of me as the third wheel, desperate for your attention. I wish you could show them how you actually care for me and pay attention to me." Yuta turns him in his arms and presses their lips together softly.
"I love you baby." He says as he pulls him closer, wrapping his arms around his middle and slow dancing to the silence in the room. He continues to place kisses anywhere he can reach on his exposed skin as they move fluidly together. Two bodies, seamlessly working together as one. As Yuta's hands slip down into Haechan's sweatpants he moans shamelessly, wanting more. Wanting undivided attention from his lover. He reaches up to feel his way around Yuta's sculpted body, under the thick fabric of his hoodie.
"Take this off please? I need you." He says with unshed tears. Yuta nods and takes it off. Haechan immediately kisses his collar bones and Adam's apple, moving his lips everywhere within reach.
"I love you, so much. I'm sorry for being childish and jealous." He says between kisses and Yuta can feel his hot tears falling onto his skin. He takes his chin and lifts it. He watches his bottom lip wobble as he bites it, trying to stop it. He takes his thumb and pulls it out of his teeth before kissing his protruding lip himself. He then moves up and kisses his eyes, nose, cheeks and chin.
"You are so beautiful baby. My beautiful baby. I'm sorry, I know this is hard for you but you should know I only love you this way. You are mine and therefore I am only yours." Haechan nods, tears still falling as he tries to grind his hips forward, needing more. Yuta senses it and slides his hands back inside his pants and spreads his cheeks. He teases his hole as they stand together, still in the center of the dance floor.
"Yuta, mmm, I need you inside me please." His desperation is at its peak, usually he wants more touches but today he just wants to feel their connection.
Yuta walks him to the mirror and has him lean onto it as he gets to his knees and pulls his sweats down his hips. He watches as his painfully hard cock hits against his stomach as it is released. Haechan moans and pushes his ass back into his face. Yuta smiles softly at him through the mirror.
"Watch yourself baby, I want you to see how pretty you are." He says right before he holds him open and sticks his tongue inside. He slides his free hand through to stroke him as he feasts on him.
"Mm, oh. Fuck." Haechan says as he squeezes the base of his cock trying to hold back his release.
"I'm sorry, I don't know why I can't control myself today." Yuta shushes him.
"It's ok baby, we got time. Cum if you need to, and don't worry, you will again." He quickly lets go and pumps himself only twice and releases all over. Yuta takes his hand and slides it up and down his dick a couple times, lubing his fingers before shoving two in him at once. Haechan moans and pushes back on his fingers.
"Fuck, I need your cock, now, please?" He begs. Yuta knows that today of all days he needs to be babied so he will give him exactly what he wants. He stands and sloppily kisses him from behind, their lips barely touching as their tongues collide. He holds him open and pushes his tip in as their hot breath mingles together. He goes in deep, holding his hips in place while kissing him wherever he can. He slams forward hard watching Haechan come undone in the mirror.
"I'm going to cum again. So close." Yuta strokes him in time with his thrusts.
"Me too baby." He says as he hits his spot one last time making him shudder under him as he fills him up.
Afterwards he stands there holding him, kissing him, not pulling out right away as they both love this literal feeling of being connected.

When it's time to leave the practice room Haechan stops and turns to him.
"Will you stay with me tonight? You can say we are gaming or discussing our dance or something?" Yuta smiles softly.
"Of course baby." Haechan falls asleep wrapped in his lovers arms and the next day when he wakes alone he isn't too sad considering he can hear Yuta's infectious laugh from the main room. He walks out, still shirtless to see everyone sitting around the couches and frowns.
"Are we having a meeting?" He asks sleepily as he walks to find an empty spot. He gasps when Yuta pulls him onto his lap.
"Haechan and i have something to tell you all." Yuta says getting their attention and stunning the younger.
"We are a couple, we are in love and we would appreciate it if you didn't pass judgment and continue to treat us as you always have." He says without an ounce of nerves. He's ready to set Haechan free from this prison.
"Ok, what's for breakfast?" Johnny asks as the rest start to murmur about useless things, until Jaehyun speaks up.
"I just hope you disinfected the practice room." Haechan's cheeks burn and Yuta cackles with a nod.
"How did you know?" Haechan asks softly.
"The sexual tension is high with you two." Jungwoo says.
"We all just kind of figured it out." Yuta squeezes his hip and hugs him, he melts into it and turns to face him and whispers...
"Thank you."