Living the Dream pt1 (Jaemin+Dream)

So this is a lot. And yes there are other parts coming, I'm not sure how many it will take.

"Where's Jaemin?" Renjun asks with a pout.
"He said something about going to Mark's video shoot." Chenle says while cuddling Jisung on the couch.
"Oh, if you see him, will you tell him I need him?" He asks sadly.
"Is there anything I can do?" Chenle asks. Renjun shakes his head no.
"Just tell him please."

"You came?" Mark asks as he sees Jaemin walk up casually with his camera. His smile stretches wide and his eyes glow. Jaemin is the best person in his life, in all of their lives really. He opens his arms and pulls him in.
"Thank you." He whispers before kissing his cheek. Jaemin just smiles and squeezes him.
"Anything for my baby, when you are done I am buying you food." Mark smiles wide again but before he can respond he is called back to work. Jaemin stays the whole day, supporting him, taking pictures for him to upload and just waiting.

By the time they get back to the dorms it is late. Mark, Haechan and Chenle have been staying here again since they are doing so many promotions together.
Jaemin walks him to the door of the room he's sharing with Haechan.
"Goodnight Mark Lee." He says lowly before leaning in and kissing his soft pink lips.
"Goodnight Jaemin." Mark says softly. He holds Jaemin's hands but he shakes his head.
"Sleep baby, you've had a long day." Marks sighs and nods. Jaemin leans in once more for a sweet kiss.

When he gets to his room he sees a lump under his blankets. He takes his clothes off, down to his boxers and quietly crawls in. He finds Renjun curled up asleep.
"Baby, wake up." He says softly in his ear. Renjun looks up with sleepy eyes and Jaemin coo's.
"What's wrong cutie?" He asks. Renjun snuggles into him.

"I want your attention, you haven't spent much time with me lately." He says with a pout. Jaemin kisses his lips softly.
"I'm sorry, I need to be with them too." Renjun sighs.
"I know I just miss your kisses and I've been really needy lately." Jaemin raises his brow and kisses his neck.
"You want me to touch you baby?" Renjun nods and rubs on his thigh.
"Please?" He asks in a whisper. Jaemin quickly slips his hand down his shorts.

"Shh, Shh. It's ok baby, I've got you." Renjun's mouth finds his in the dark and the heat quickly rises. They work their clothes down and Jaemin quickly pins him to the bed. He grinds his hard dick into his, making him moan so he quickly kisses him to keep him quiet. It doesn't take long for the two, to find release. Jaemin grabs tissues off the nightstand and helps to clean him.
"Jaemin? When will you make love to me?" Renjun asks as he snuggles into his side.
"Oh, well, soon baby. I just."
"It's ok Jaemin, if you aren't ready it's fine, it's just that I love you." Jaemin stares softly into his eyes.
"I love you too and no matter what, I always will." They fall asleep cuddled together.

"Where's Jaemin?" Jisung asks Chenle as they are cuddled together again.
"He took Jeno out for a meal. That poor boy would starve if it wasn't for him." Jisung chuckles and kisses his cheek.
"We should sleep in his room tonight, I miss being with both of you." Jisung says with a pout.
"Sure, if he's ok with it." Chenle says sleepily.

"You are always so busy lately, we used to spend so much time together and now I hardly see you. Now is when I need you most." Jeno says with a pout. Jaemin smiles softly and feeds him a bite.
"I love you Jeno, so much but you aren't the only one who needs me. I'm sorry you have to share me." Jaemin says sadly. Jeno reaches his hand down to Jaemin's leg and rubs it with the pads of his fingers.
"I don't mind sharing you, I just miss you." Jaemin softens and squeezes his hand.

"Will you tuck me in?" Jeno whispers in his ear when they arrive back. Jaemin nods and follows him into his room and instantly traps him to the wall. He kisses his jaw down to his neck then sucks a mark on his collar bone. Their mouths collide in a fury as Jeno pulls him closer.
"Jaem, make love to me please?" Jeno begs and Jaemin freezes. His life is literally spinning out of control and he doesn't know what to do.
"I'm sorry." He says sadly as he backs away.
"Will you stay at least?" Jeno asks sadly.
"I'm sorry. I love you." He says backing out. Jeno sobs into his pillow this night. Renjun, being in the room right next to him goes in and cuddles him to sleep.