Without saying goodbye Pt.1 (Norenmin)

"What is this? Did you have that dream again?" Haechan asks seeing Renjun sulking on the couch in the common room. Renjun sighs as Haechan just laughs at him.
"Basically. We were all in bed and then..." he is interrupted by Haechan slapping his hand over his mouth.
"How many times have I told you I don't want the details?" He sighs and pats Renjun's back.
"Why don't I set you up with a friend of mine? He's really nice and cute and funny? Most importantly he's single." Renjun stands to leave.
"It doesn't matter, I love them. I always will, and because of this I will die alone." He walks off sadly to his next class which happens to be an art program that covers multiple medias from drawing, to painting and even photography. Of course his partner in this class is one of his crushes.
He's liked Jaemin and Jeno for as long as he can remember. They were always the trio, at least until the other two started dating. He's always known he's liked them both but when they chose each other, without even a thought to him he was hurt. He's always carried this hurt with him, so when he chose his college they were not even in his thoughts. Of course wether by coincidence or their doing, they ended up in the same school and even share multiple classes. Of course neither know of his feelings and carry on as before, he is their friend, period.
"Hi renjunie." Jaemin sing songs in his ear giving him shivers.
"Hi Jaem." He says with a small smile.
"Junie, you seem sad again. What's wrong?" He asks cutely. Renjun rolls his eyes in secret.
"I'm fine. Just had a nightmare again." Jaemin takes his hand and softly caresses his fingers.
"I'm sorry Jun." Renjun giggles a little.
"You've said my name three different ways already." Jaemin chuckles too.
"Well how about I call you pretty, or baby?" Renjun frowns and looks up at his painting he has been working on.
"Don't." He says angrily. He tries hard to focus on his painting in front of him but he's too angry and hurt, he feels like Jaemin and Jeno both know of his feelings and mock him at times. He slams his paintbrush down and walks quickly out of class. He doesn't take his bag so Jaemin picks it up and follows him out of concern. He sees him stop and lean against the wall in tears.
"Why are you crying Junie?" He asks setting his bag on the floor by his feet.
"Stop, don't call me that anymore." Renjun says weakly. Jaemin is utterly confused, he holds his shoulders gently in his hands and does everything he can to get Renjun to look him in the eyes but he won't.
"I can't take the pain anymore Jaemin. I'm done, I'm transferring schools next week. I just can't do this anymore." Jaemin is confused and hurt and terrified. How can he just leave them like that?
"What happened? Tell me, is it me? Did I do something? I'm sorry if my comments were inappropriate in any way." Renjun shakes his head and slowly looks up to face Jaemin.
"I love you." He whispers to his shocked face.
"I've been in love with you and Jeno since we were in middle school and you chose each other. I have been sitting by watching you guys fall in love without me for too long." He pushes out of Jaemin's hold which isn't hard since he can't move a muscle at this point.
"I tried to go to a different school but you followed me and now you make all these jokes about nicknames and other things that just make me uncomfortable." He turns away from him.
"I'm sorry, I know this is a lot." He says before he tries to walk away. He doesn't get very far because Jaemin grabs his shoulder and spins him around before smashing their lips together. Renjun, as much as he knows he should, he doesn't fight it. He decides that even though it's wrong he will enjoy every second of it. Jaemin has him against the wall and his tongue is deep in his mouth. He holds him tightly, as he knows once this is over, they are over.
When Jaemin finally slows down and places soft kisses on his lips, that's when it all comes crashing down with just one sentence.
"What the fuck?" They hear behind them and turn to see the saddest look of betrayal on Jeno's face.
He drops the flowers he was carrying and backs away just as Jaemin tries to get closer.
"Stay the fuck away from me." He says as he turns to Renjun.
"You, make me sick." He spits out. He quickly walks away, leaving the other two speechless. Renjun looks at Jaemin with even more anger.
"Fuck you." He says lowly as he grabs his bag and walks away.
Jaemin knows he did a bad thing but he is so conflicted because it felt so right. He goes to his and Jeno's shared apartment and finds it empty.
He waits up all night for his love that never shows up.

Over the next week Renjun avoids Jaemin while trying to seek out Jeno and Jaemin is trying with no avail to find Jeno too. He has either left campus or he's staying with someone here. He's worried, he just wants to hear his voice to know everything is ok but his phone is off too.

Just as Renjun is finalizing his paperwork to turn in for his transfer he hears a throat clearing behind him and turns. He's stunned to see the puffy red eyes of his other crush standing there. He's not sure if he should be scared or not. Jeno is a big guy but he's always been gentle with him.
"Did you enjoy kissing my boyfriend?" Jeno asks softly. Renjun again is conflicted, not sure how to answer it but he wants to just be up front with him.
"Yes, I did. I've wanted to kiss him for a long time actually." He watches as hurt flashes across Jeno's face.
"I want to kiss you too. I have loved you both for a long time and you chose each other. I told Jaemin that, and that I'm leaving school and he kissed me. I don't know what it meant, if it even did but when it happened, I told myself to enjoy it." He looks up at Jeno and sighs.
"I'm sorry you got hurt. I never wanted that, never wanted to come between you guys. That's why I'm leaving, you guys can fix this and I'll be out of the way." Jeno walks closer.
"I don't want that, don't leave. I can't be away from you." He looks up frustratedly.
"All this time I've told myself that it's not normal to be in love with two people, it's not acceptable, it's not right. I was hurt that you guys were kissing because you looked so comfortable, like you have been doing it behind my back for a long time." Renjun is shaking his head no in denial.
"I was hurt because I love you and You chose to cheat with him and didn't even consider me." Renjun has to sit down, he doesn't know if he's hearing things right or if his mind is playing tricks on him. Jeno kneels in front of him and takes his hands.
"How do you think I felt when you guys chose each other? I've been in pain this whole time." He looks away.
"Please don't go, we can work this out. I'm in love with you too Renjun. Can I kiss you? At least once?" He asks softly leaning in and of course Renjun doesn't have the strength to turn him down either.
The kiss is soft and sweet and beautiful. He sees stars and his heartbeat is going at an inhuman speed. When it finally comes to a stop Jeno rests his forehead on his.
"I'm sorry, for leaving you behind for all these years. You don't make me sick ." He chuckles bitterly.
"You have always been in my heart." Renjun starts to cry.
"You need to go to Jaemin and work it out, don't worry about me." Renjun looks down at his fingers that are nervously intertwining.
"Promise me you won't leave?" Renjun just stands and pulls himself away.
"Talk to him. Go now, he's been hurting too." Jeno nods and trusts that Renjun can feel his heart, and walks away to find his boyfriend.
Renjun cries furiously as he reaches behind the common room sofa and grabs his bags.
"I will always love you both." He says softly as he steps out into the rain to the waiting cab.