No going back pt 2 (MarkNoHyuck)

This wasn't really requested, but suggested so here you are.

It's Saturday night and after multiple rounds in the bed they are seemingly closer than ever. Between all the sex there was of course a lot of talking and cuddles too.

Jeno is ready to go out as he paces nervously.
"What's going on with you?" Haechan asks.
"Nothing? I don't know, I'm nervous." Haechan frowns.
"About our date?" He asks softly. Jeno lets out an airy chuckle.
"Yeah, like I couldn't plan something special because it was so last minute. So now we are going out to eat, something we've done many times before." Haechan hugs his waist.
"It's still special, because we are going out as a throuple? I guess that's what you'd call it?" Jeno chuckles.
"Yeah but, what if it doesn't feel any different? What if it feels just like the times before? Like friends." Haechan rubs his back and kisses his chin.
"Shouldn't a first date be new and exciting?" Haechan frowns.
"I'm excited, even if it is just like before. I'm comfortable with you two and that is perfect to me. Aren't you excited?" He asks kind of warily. Jeno looks him in the eyes.
"One hundred percent but I'm the one who asked if we could pursue this, I feel like I should do more for you guys." Haechan smiles warmly.
"You may have been the one to ask but we were the ones who barged in here and ruined your date with your hand." Jeno laughs, his eyes practically disappearing.
"I'm so glad you did, I never thought I could be this happy but you and Mark came in and showed me that anything is possible. I really like being with you both, and not just for the sex, it's everything. I just really want this to work." Haechan kisses him on the lips gently.
"I really do too, and I'm sure that I can speak for Mark when I say, we will have an amazing time just being with you." Jeno kisses him again and sighs.
"And hey, just so you know? I didn't want this date to prove anything and honestly I wanted to be with you both regardless but, I also wanted to get my introverted, soon to be boyfriend out of the house for once." Jeno laughs against his lips.

"So it was just a scheme huh?" He tickles his waist as Haechan backs away giggling. Jeno pushes him onto the couch and straddles his waist and launches his attack. Haechan squirms under him as he laughs uncontrollably.
When Jeno finally stops he looks deep in his smiling eyes.
"Did you know that you are absolutely beautiful?" He asks softly. Haechan doesn't speak as Jeno leans in and kisses him softly. Haechan wraps his arms around his neck as he responds immediately. When Jeno pulls back he doesn't lose eye contact which has Haechan feeling some sort of way.
"I think I might be the luckiest man alive." Mark says as he walks over.
"Why is that?" Jeno asks with a small smile.
"Because when I look at you two, my heart smiles." He says as he kisses Jeno then leans over the couch and kisses Haechan.
"So what did I miss?" He asks with a smirk.
"If you didn't take hour long showers you wouldn't have missed a thing." Jeno says.
"I was just punishing him for scheming to get me out of the house." Mark laughs.
"Good Job Haechanie. I'll reward you later." He says raising his brows.
"Hey now, you aren't supposed to take his side." Jeno pouts.

The date goes smoothly. Haechan was right, even though they've done this many times in the past, it definitely feels different tonight. They end up going to a place they haven't been together before, just to give it a different feel. They sit together in a rounded booth Haechan is in the middle, his thighs being gripped from both sides. He loves it, it feels as if they are saying they would protect him no matter what with just this simple touch. He's always got that feeling from them, even as friends and this makes him realize that Mark was right when he said maybe they've always been destined for more. Maybe this has always been there and they just needed something to spark the flame.

He's quite surprised when Jeno leans close and kisses his cheek in public, the introvert of the group is showing his affection in public. He looks over with a small smile and kisses his lips. He doesn't even know what they are talking about at the moment because he's been in such deep thought.
"Haechanie, the waitress would like to know what you want to eat?" His face heats up as he realizes the kiss was to get his attention then he goes and kisses Jeno's mouth, in front of someone else.
He looks at Jeno who is just smiling cutely at him then up at the waitress who is also smiling.
"I'm sorry. I'll try a steak, with sautéed vegetables and a side of rice please?" She smiles and writes it down.
"No worries, and just so you know? You all look very cute together. My friend and I were just discussing how nice it would be to be in a relationship like yours." They all kind of look at each other confused.
"I just mean, because you look at each other with something special in your eyes and it's beautiful." She gets a little embarrassed.
"Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything but you just look so in love." She walks away leaving them all speechless. Love is not a word they would carelessly throw out there. Sure they have love for each other because of their long friendship but this just started, almost 24 hours ago.