Chapter 15

Yoko POV:

Midnight explained that the cavalry battle was where three people supported a person on top of them, and they had to snatch the headbands of others to earn points.

And the person is first place...Deku...his headband was worth 10 million points.

Poor Deku, the kid looked scared out of his wits.

"Chisako!! Team up with me!" I said.

Chisako considered it. Momo had already joined Shoto's group, and Mina had joined Bakugou's group.

"Fine." she said.

"Er..." Someone tapped me on my shoulder.

"Aika! Etsudo!" I turned around and exclaimed.

"So, about this whole 'class rivalry'..." Aika did finger quotes. "We're still rivals. But do you two wanna team up with us?"

Me and Chisako agreed, and soon our team was formed: Estudo and Aika supporting me since I had the highest amount of points, with Chisako on the front. The headbands were all around my neck, except for mine, which was wrapped around my forehead. 

Chickens swarmed us, pecking at the feet of anyone who dared to come near us. Chisako bared her teeth at the others, occasionally shooting energy balls. Soon we came across Jiro's group. The chickens bawked loudly at the team, and as quickly as we could, I swiped the headband off of Jiro's head. I took her teammate's headbands as well, then enchanted them to stay on my neck no matter what. It may be cheating, but hey - Midnight said that we could use our quirks.

"Hey there." Aika batted her eyelashes at someone else - someone from her class, named Kojiro Bondo. Aika activated her quirk, and instantly, Bondo fell in love with her, distracting his team.

"Thank you for this~" I snatched away their headbands.

"Ugh." Aika shuddered as we ran away before Bondo's team could follow us. "I just hate falling in love with random people."

"Its a useful quirk, though." Etsudo said. 

Suddenly, I felt a pull on my head and my headband fell off.

"Turn around!" I ordered my team, and they obliged, to reveal that Bakugou's team had taken my headband. I glared at Denki, who happened to be a part of that team as well, and he gave an apologetic shrug.

"Kacchan! How dare you!" Chisako pouted. "And you, Mina? I thought we were friends!"

"I'm sorry, 'Sako! But I must!" Mina said dramatically.

"DON'T CALL ME KACCHAN, DAMMIT!!" Bakugou screeched as he waved my headband around. "RACCOON EYES - SHOOT ACID!"

"My name is Mina!" Mina huffed, but she gave us an apologetic look before preparing to spew acid at us. It happened so fast that we didn't have enough time to put up a defense when BAM!

A force field appeared in front of us.

"Huh?"

"I don't really like helping Class A girls, but since the Hayashi Twins are part of their team..." Monoma and his team appeared. Apparently Kosei Tsuburaba had used his quirk to save us.

"Monoma!" Etsudo said in relief.

"YOU." Bakugou snarled at Monoma.

"Me." Monoma said snarkily.

"Err....we should go." I whispered to my team.

"But your headband!" Chisako argued.

"Its ok. We have enough already." I said. "We're second."

Chisako grumbled something about beating the shit out of 'Kacchan' before Etsudo and Aika steered us away.

Finally, the match was over. The results were overwhelming:

1. Todoroki (Shoto) team

2. Bakugou Team

3. Todoroki (Yoko) team

4. Shinso team

5. Team Midoryia

"THE 5 TEAMS WILL ADVANCE!" Midnight yelled. "But, for now, LUNCH BREAK!"