Chapter 42

Continued from last chapter.

Yoko POV:

Everyone (including me) cheered as the three teachers strutted into the room.

The three teachers told us to change into our hero costumes and meet up in Ground Gamma. When we all met up, Cementoss made huge blocks of cement for us to train on. 

Ectoplasm made 22 clones to individually help us. In other words, a boot camp. We can also go to the Support Course to upgrade our costumes.

"Well then." My clone of Ectoplasm said. "Let me see your skills."

I first started off my digging through my fanny pack and producing a small piece of cloth. I touched it, and commanded it to turn into a piece of metal.

"Impressive." Ectoplasm said. "I think that I have nothing to teach you, but how many objects can you manipulate at once?"

"Around 20-ish."

"You can take advantage of that," Ectoplasm said, "And blind your opponent by making small objects fly everywhere, obscuring your view."

"Huh." I said. "But then, I should upgarde my costume so I can fit more emergency objects in it."

Ectoplasm nodded. "Go ahead."

Humming, I made my way to the Support Course room, meeting up with Denki and Kirishima on the way.

"Hey!" Kirishima said.

"Hullo, you guys upgrading your costume too?" I asked.

"Yup!" Denki grinned. "I want to get something so that I don't hit my allies when using my quirk."

I put my hand over my heart in fake surprise. "gAsp, The Denki is being smart?"

"Hey!" Denki whined.

"First-name basis already, I see~" Kirishima smirked with a knowing look on his face.

"Shut up, Kirishima." We both said at the same time.

We reached the room. There, I ditched my boyfriend and Kirishima and went over to Chisako.

"Hi!" I said.

"Piss off." She grumbled.

"Nah," I said. "Watcha getting?"

"I want a shooter or whatever." Chisako said. "You know Thirteen? I want to get gloves, so that I can shoot out different feelings at once through each finger."

"Oooh." I said. 

"HI!" A girl with pink hair said. Ah - I remembered her - Mei Hatsume. "Hey, what do you want me to make?"

"Can I have more places on my costume where I can store more emergency items?" I asked.

"AH! I have just the thing for that!" she dashed away, and came back with these things - a small, thin gauntlet with several small spaces for small items in them.

"Oh, thank you!" I said, fitting them onto my wrists.

"HOW ABOUT YOU?" Mei thrust her face into Chisako's. "What do you want?"

I left as Chisako struck up a conversation with Mei. I walked over to Denki.

"Hi!" I said. "Have you gotten your shooters?"

"Yup!" He displayed them.

"ooo." I grabbed his wrist, pulled it close, and examined it, not noticing Kirishima smirking at Denki's red face.

"It looks cool! Look, I got these gauntlets from Hatsume." I said, showing him.

"Looks complicated." He said, his eyes going 'Dumb Mode'.

I laughed. "You just store items in them. It's for emergencies. Come on, lets go back!"

We walked back to the training site. I sat down and started to plan out the special move I had in mind.

"CLASS 1-A! GET OUT, ITS CLASS B's TURN!" Vlad King roared as he brought his class into the site.

I scanned the class, spotting the Hayashi twins. I wanted to see their hero costumes.

Aika was wearing a black motercycle jacket, littered with hearts in different shades of pink and blue. Now, most people will think that the hearts were just to represent Aika's quirk, but I knew - it was the bi flag.

Etsudo was wearing a white flannel shirt with these crisscrossing utility belts. With the straw hat and egg in hand, she looked like a farmer.

Aizawa and Vlad explained that the classes will go to different sites for the hero licensing, so that they don't have a advantage against each other.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SUSPICIOUS CHEESE LORDS*

"Yoko, your gonna die from lack of oxygen in there."

"Best way to go."

"YOKO NO."

"Yoko yes~"

"....its really that comfy?"

"Yup."

Denki sighed as Yoko buried herself deeper into his sweater.

"I'm tiiiiiiIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiired.................." Denki whined. 

"So am I, that's why I'm in here." Yoko said.

"But I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy....."

"Me too. But I'm never going to let go~"

Denki looked at Kirishima for help, but his friend just shrugged, like Your problem, bud, not mine.

"Hey guys! Chisako is beating up Mineta!" Mina shouted from across the room.

Yoko's head popped out of Denki's sweater. "She is?" she wiggled out and ran off.

".....so much for never letting me go...." Denki sweatdropped.