Chapter 46

Yoko POV:

"YAY WE PASSED THE FIRST PHASE!" Uraraka cheered along with me, Kirishima, Denki, and Sero danced up and down.

"Shoto! You passed too!" I said, throwing myself at my brother.

"Yeah." He said simply.

"What did you do?" I asked. "How did you pass? I got turned into a meatball!"

Jiro spat out the water she was drinking. "A meatball?"

I nodded. "It felt weird."

"It felt so good to rage." Chisako said with a evil grin, her hands smoking from the amount of feeling explosions she had used.

"So, how many left of us?" I asked.

"9." Shoto said.

Iida, Aoyama, Fumikage, Mina, Mineta, Sato, Koda, Ojiro, Toru.

A few moments later....

"100 EXAMINEES HAVE PASSED!" Mera yelled.

"Everyone from U.A.!" I sighed in relief.

It was time for the second exam, where we had to operate rescue missions. People from a organization that helped with this kind of stuff will be the people in need of help in the ruins. 

"Hey..." Chisako said. "Their modelling this after Kamino."

"Hey, you with the crew cut." Shoto said to the Shiketsu student who had the bleeding head.

"??" I turned around, wondering why SHoto was trying to engage in a conversation with Baldy.

"Did I ever do something to you?" Shoto asked the tall boy.

"Ohh...?" Inasa turned around.

"Um, Shoto?" I whispered, sidling over to him. "What..."

"Welp, m'apologies, Endeavor's kids, but..." Inasa glowered from his 6'3 height. "I hate you both."

I froze.

Was he also talking to me?

"Looks like over the time, your demeanor has changed a little, but..." Inasa continued, "those eyes of your's. Their the same as Endeavor's. You too." He nodded to me.

"Yoarashi, coming?"

"Yep!" Inasa walked back to his classmates.

"Hey, are you ok?" Denki asked me.

"No...?" I mumbled.

He leaned down. "Hey, want to go to the movies after we get our licenses?"

I blinked. "Uh.................................................sure?" Then I shook off Inasa's comment. I smiled. "Yeah, sure!"

Villains have committed an act of terroism! The voice over the room announced.This affects ***-*** city. Emergency units are arriving late. Heroes have not yet come! Meanwhile, you must try and save EVERY LIFE YOU CAN!

The building split apart, and we all sped out.

Chisako and Bakugou decided to run off again, so me, Kiri, and Denki followed them, leaving the rest of our classmates.

"Our arms are injured!" A elderly woman cried. "Help us!"

"YOUR LEGS ARE FINE! WALK!" Bakugou screamed.

"KACCHAN!" Chisako screamed. "SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET US DEAL WITH THIS!" then to the 'injured' people, she said sweetly "Sorry about him. We'll help you."

Me, Denki, Chisako, and Kirishima climbed into the ditch and helped up the people. We started to roam around, looking for more people to help.

I found a 'injured' little girl, clutching her leg and screaming.

"Hello there!" I said kindly. "We're here to help you. Where are you hurt?"

"MY LEEEEEEEEEG!" The girl cried.

"It'll be all right!" I said, smiling. "You can ride on my back!"

The girl sniffed. "Thank you!" then her expression changed.  In a different voice she said, "You did your job well. ADD POINTS!"

I sweatdropped. They were doing the points?

Over on the other side of the ruins, Chisako and Kirishimasmirked at Denki. "She's pretty good with kids, eh?"

Denki blinked. "Yeah...?"

Chisako's smirk grew. "Be sure to make me your guys' kids' babysitter."

Denki's jaw dropped. "Sh-shut up! You and Bakugou have a relationship too, don't you?"

Chisako turned bright red. "I--"

"DEDUCT POINTS FOR TALKING ABOUT USELESS STUFF DURING A RESCUE!" The man Kirishima was carrying screamed.

I turned around. "Guys, focus! We need to take these 'injured' people to a safe location!"

Chisako rolled her eyes. "Yes, Mom."

I sighed.

BOOOOOOOOOM!

"WHat the hell was that?" Bakugou snarled.

Kirishima frowned. "I don't know, man, but we should hurry."

"YEAH!"

Soon, we came across two 'injured' women. Kirishima and Denki lifted them up, and at that moment...

Erm, if I can have your attention... said Mera over the intercom, all HUC members have been evacuated. This may seem incredibly selfish of me, but I must bring the Provisional Hero License exams...

TO A CLOSE!