Chapter 32

"Aizawa Sensei!" Yoko and Deku ran into Aizawa. "Please, take care of KOta!"

They handed over Kota to their teacher.

"Wait!!" AIzawa said as the two students prepared to run off.

Aizawa stared. Deku's arms were broken and covered in blisters and bruises. His head was bleeding. Yoko had bloody scratches all over her body, and her head was also bleeding, but more severely then Deku.

"Tell Mandalay this." Aizawa said, then told them what he wanted Mandalay to announce.

"got it!" Deku said.

"I need to go find my brother." Yoko said desperately.

"I'll go to Mandalay, you go into the forest." Deku said. "Be careful!"

"You too!"

***

Vlad King looked around. "Is everyone here?"

He counted Kirishima, Denki, Mina, Sato, Sero, and Monoma, but...

"Where's that Tokoyami girl?" Vlad snarled.

Chisako had slipped out as soon as she heard Bakugou was one of the targets. The other students did nothing to stop her.

Once again, Mandalay's voice spoke in their head:

This is a message to everyone in both classes! Here is what your teachers say.

I, professional hero, Eraserhead, hereby authorize you all for combat!

"COMBAT?"

"I hope your sure about this, Eraser..." Vlad King said.

***

Yoko POV:

I ran around. I ran into Tetsutetsu, Kendo, Yui, and Ibara. They offered me a gas mask, which I accepted. Then I continued to look for Shoto and Bakugou.

I pushed away some bushes and leaves, revealing a horrifying scene: A older girl with spiky blond hair with knives had a needle stabbed into Uraraka's leg and sucking out her blood. Tsuyu was pinned to a tree.

"Hey! Get away from Ochako!" I yelled, throwing on of my seals at the blood-girl. It missed her, but she looked up.

"Ooo! Is this your friend, Tsu-chan? Ochako-chan?" Blood-Girl said, giggling. The needle retracted from Uraraka's leg.

"Yoko!" Uraraka said, stumbling.

I prepared to fight Blood-Girl, since Aizawa gave us permission, but at that moment the leaves rustled behind me and a few more people came out.

"Shoto!" I cried.

Shoto, Mezo, Chisako, and Deku appeared. Deku was on Mezo's back  - I thought he was with Mandalay? Shoto looked uninjured. Why was Chisako here? I thought she was at the lodge.

"Hm.....too many people. Bye!" Blood-Girl said, then disappeared.

Shoto helped Tsu out of the tree.

"Chisako-chan, how...?" Uraraka said, clutching her leg.

"Not important." Chisako said.

"Ribbit, why are you guys here?" Tsuyu asked.

"We were escorting Bakugou to camp." Mezo said.

I frowned. "Then where is he?" 

"HUH?" they all turned around and saw that Bakugou wasn't with him.

"Where's Fumikage?" Chisako cried.

"Wait, he was here too?"

"Yeah!" Chisako looked like she was on the verge of breaking. "First Kacchan, now Fumikage..."

"Why are you so injured?" Shoto asked, draping his jacket over Yoko.

"Long story. Me and Deku saved Kota-kun...." I felt very lightheaded, and I stumbled into Shoto's chest.

"Whoa." He hoisted me onto his back. "Come on, we have to save Bakugou and Tokoyami."

"I'm sorry, but that won't happen." Said someone's voice.

We looked up. There was a man with a white mask over his face, and in his hand were two marbles. I could faintly see the silhouettes of Bakugou and Fumikage in them.

"GIVE ME BACK MY BROTHER, YA BITCH!" Chisako yelled.

The man tsked. Then he turned around and disappeared.

"No!" Deku yelled. "I refuse to let him go!"

"Idea!" I said. "Uraraka...make us float. Tsuyu...toss us. Up. We can...catch up with the villains!"

Everybody agreed. Uraraka tapped all of us minus herself and Tsu, then Tsu tossed up into the air and toward the direction Mask-Man had gone.

Thump!

We landed in front of many villains, and we didn't let them think before we attacked.

I fumbled around for the seals. I grabbed two of them and commanded them to hit Mask-Man in the face, but he gracefully dodged. Deku yelled and ran forward. Chisako looked downright murderous as her hands glowed, so if looks can kill, all the villains would be dust.

Mezo reached out and grabbed something blue.

"I've got them!" He said, holding out the marbles.

"Wait." I said.

The marbles enlarged and instead of our classmates, out popped two blocks of ice.

Mask-Man took off his mask, revealing that he had the real marbles in his mouth. He and the other dude, a dude with purple skin and piercings, prepared to escape when a glittering beam of light hit Mask-Man in the face.

Aoyama's navel laser!

Chisako reached out and managed to grab the marble with Fumikage in it. Shoto and I both dove for the one with Bakugou, but the man with piercings snatched it out of the air before us.

With a pop, Bakugou appeared. Piercing-Dude wrapped his hand around Bakugou's neck.

"Hey!" Chisako yelled. "Let go of him!"

"Don't come!" Bakugou yelled as mist surrounded him and the villains, making them vanish.

I have never seen Chisako looked so depressed in her life. She sat down heavily and screamed. Deku followed her.

As for me, the world turned sideways and I blacked out.

CRAPPY CHAPTER HEHEHEHEHHEHHHEHEH MORE DENKI IN NEXT CHAPTER!