Chapter 59

3rd person POV:

Kansai Region.

Esuha City.

"THERE'S NO SHORTAGE IN PUNKS OR CRIMINALS ON THE STREETS LATELY! MAKES ME HUNGRY AS HECK!" BMI Hero: Fat Gum said, stuffing more food into his mouth. "This is why this agency needs more heroes! Thanks for coming, Red Riot, Sunny!"

"Happy to be here!" Kirishima pounded his fists.

"Come out come out, wherever you are!" Chisako sang, probably to the villains.

"Fourth Kind couldn't take me in! So I came here!" Kirishima sai.d

"Miruko wasn't around." Chisako huffed.

"Y-you guys scare me by how aggressive you are...." Big Three: Tamaki Amajiki, AKA Suneater, mumbled.

"YOU'LL MAKE A FINE HERO TOO, TAMAKI, ONCE WE DO SOMETHIN' ABOUT THAT FRAIL LITTLE BODY O' YOURS!" Fat Gum shouted.

"That sort of pressure sends me spiralling." Tamaki said, flinching. "i just wanna go home! This is torture! I'm...just not as positive or cheery as you guys or Mirio..."

"Man, I know how you feel!" Kirishima said. "I was always getting excluded too! That's why I want to be treated as a equal!"

"Right. Like I said, your very positive." Tamaki mumbled.

Chisako rolled her eyes, snorting. "Man up, you two. We're on patrol. Miruko never let me slack. Always left me running. So, catch up! Stop whining! I get enough of that, Katsuki always screaming into my ear and whatnot."

Kirishima was about to answer, when someone yelled,  "HELP! ITS A FIGHT!"

Crash!

"Not so fast!" as four criminals tried to escape, Fat Gum trapped them with his fat.

"Shoot!" the criminals cried.

One dude, who seemed to have a quirk like Edgeshot, slipped out of Fat Gum's grasp. He tried to escape, when tentacles expanded from Tamaki's fingers, trapping him.

"Where did this stupid octopus come from?" the dude shouted.

"So cruel..." Tamaki muttered.

"He means your cool." Chisako grumbled, not wanting to deal with a stammering Tamaki anymore. "He didn't mean to hurt you."

With a crack, Tamaki finished off the guy with his clam hand.

"I did good, right?" Tamaki shook in fear.

"Yeah, Senpai!" Kirishima and Chisako chorused.

Chisako saw something out of the corner of her eye - someone with a gun, pointing it at Tamaki.

"Senpai, GET DOWN!" She shrieked, just as the gun fired. It hit Tamaki in the arm. The gun fired again, this time hitting Kirishima straight in the chin, but since he had activated his quirk, it bounced off. The gun got pointed at Chisako, but she used her reflexes to get out of the way.

"OUT OF THE WAY! A HERO IS HURT!" Fat Gum ran toward Tamaki.

"My...quirk isn't activating!" Tamaki gasped.

"Your mine!" Kirishima snarled to the guy who shot Tamaki, and followed him into a alley.

Chisako looked around, seeing if there was anything she could do.

"Ah?" She bent down and picked up the bullet that had bounced off Kirishima. It was contained with something swirling inside.

She pocketed it, planning to give it to her mentor later.

As the police surrounded a wounded Tamaki, the red-head girl decided to roam around the citizens to see if there were any more gun-wielding lunatics.

Click.

She spun around, just in time to see a young woman loading a silver gun.

"Oh no you don't." Chisako muttered, making her way to the woman.

The woman had long, black hair and strange silver eyes. She wore ragged clothes, and looked like she hadn't slept in a month. Not noticing Chisako, she aimed the gun to Fat Gum, who was aiding Tamaki.

Chisako grabbed the woman's wrist and twisted it. The woman yelped, dropping the gun and turning around to glare at the U.A. student. A small, tickling sensation appeared on the spot Chisako's hand had touched, but she ignored it.

With her free wrist, the woman pulled out a bullet from her pocket and inserted it into her own skin. With a guttural scream, she started to shudder.

"What the-- Everyone! Move away!" Chisako yelled at the fellow citizens around her.

"Sunny?" Fat Gum turned around.

The woman stopped, then her skin started to glow. Chisako shrieked and removed her hand from the woman's wrist as her hand burned.

"Wait, so that drug boosted your quirk?" Chisako seethed, smoke curling off of her hand.

The woman bared her teeth and reached out to touch Chisako again. 

"I'm really fed up with you!" Chisako snapped as she moved out of the way. "My boyfriend isn't going to be very happy if you burn me!"

"Sunny!" Fat Gum yelled.

"I'm fine!" she yelled back. 

The woman pressed both her hands on Chisako's bare arm. The burning intensified, making Chisako yell in pain again.

The U.A. student summoned a energy ball in her hand and blasted it at the woman. The woman staggered, suddenly looking very exhausted.

Red splotches appeared on Chisako's skin as she gritted her teeth. "Hey, police! A little help?"

The woman tried to fight back as the police restrained her, but the effect of the drug seemed to have worn off. The woman fainted, thanks to Chisako's energy ball.

"Sunny, you all right?" Fat Gum ran over.

"I'm fine." Chisako grumbled. "Here." she dropped the bullet she had picked up into Fat Gum's hand. "Its the bullet that made Senpai's quirk deactivate. Speaking of which, is he ok? How about Kirishima?"

"Tamaki's fine!" Fat Gum reported. "And Red Riot is fine too!"

Kirishima appeared, looking ok but his hair a bit flattened. "That guy put up a good fight!"

"Nyeh." Chisako said, wincing at the burns on her arms.

"Your hurt!" Fat Gum noticed. "Come on, we'll take you to the hospital with Tamaki!"

DUn DUN dUNNNN