Chapter 37

Continued from last chapter.

3rd person POV:

Shoto gripped onto his sister tightly as he called Deku, Momo running next to him. "Midoryia, everything ok over there?"

"Yeah! What about you guys? Did you make it out?"

"Yes, we are running in the opposite direction with the others."

"Thank goodness! We're outside the train station. See you!"

***

Chisako, Bakugou, Kirishima, Iida, and Deku all huffed and puffed as they wiped the sweat away from their brows.

"LISTEN, I WASN'T SAVED OR ANYTHING, OK?" Bakugou yelled. 

Chisako sniffed. "Yes you were."

"I only came along cause I didn't want to get in All Might's way!"

"And because you love me."

"I DO NOT!"

"Uh huh."

As the two lovebirds - oops, I mean enemies - bickered, Deku looked at the sky. Helicopters...

"It is like a bad dream! Kamino Ward has been brought to a half-destruction battlefield!" the reporter cried. "How can one villain defeat the Symbol of Peace so easily?"

Gran Torino yelled and charged AFO, but the villain easily blasted him away. The wind cleared, and everybody saw a horrifying sight - one that they couldn't unsee.

All Might.

As a skeleton.

"Huh?"

"Wah-?"

"The hell?"

The crowd murmured.

"Those hollow cheeks! The sunken eyes! The pitiful excuse for a top hero if I ever see one. BUt don't be ashamed, that is your true form after all, yes?" AFO said.

Blood dripped away from All Might's body. The U.A. students were frozen in shock.

All Might started to drop to the ground when a woman stuck int the rubble cried, "Don't lose...All might, please..."

All around the TV, the people started to yell All Might's name and encouragement. Many were crying. Many were in shock. And five were students.

All Might's right hand changed back into muscle, energy pulsing through his veins. He brought his arm back.

AFO seemed to be amused. "With all your strength, will that be your final punch, All Might?" he approached the hero.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THAT APPEARANCE, ALL MIGHT?!" Endeavor shouted, as he blasted a column of fire at AFO.

Yoko and Shoto, who were watching this through Momo's phone, both mumbled a few curses, but nevertheless appreciated their father coming to All Might's aid.

Fwoosh! Edgeshot shot one of his limbs at AFO, though the villain dodged.

Kamui Woods appeared, hauling Mt. Lady and Best Jeanist with his quirk. Tiger, who was holding Ragdoll, limped over to help the woman stuck in the rubble.

The shouting from the crowds got louder as everyone started to yell at All Might to win. AFO simply raised himself into the air. AFO's arm transformed into a huge, bulging monster thing with whole buncha weapons stuck in it.

It was time for the fated battle - All for One vs All Might.

BOOOOOOOOM!

All Might and All For One slammed their fists together, making a huge explosion.

The dust cleared.

All Might stood, victorious, raising his battered arm.