Chapter 49

CHANGED MY BOOK COVER! DO NOT FREAK OUT! Ok? Ok. ONTO DA STORY!

Yoko POV:

"Well then, starting today, we'll resume normal class activities." Aizawa said once we were back in our seats.

"Excuse me Sensei, if I may?" Tsu raised her hand. "I was wondering if you could tell us more about the hero internships that got mentioned at the ceremony?"

"Yeah, I was wondering about that too!" we chattered.

"I was going to tell you sooner or later..." Aizawa said. "Its an off-campus hero course. A more formalized version of the training you did earlier."

"Wow~" Uraraka said. Then she sat up so abruptly Iida got blown back. "THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ALL OUR STRUGGLES DURING THE SPORTS FESTIVAL?"

I zoned out as Aizawa explained the purpose of the internships.

"FIRST PERIOD! ENGLISH! ITS MA TIME NOW!!" Present Mic's loud voice entered the room. "LET'S PUSH OURSELVES FORWARD TODAY. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

***

"GIVE ME ALL YOUR TRASH!" Bakugou screamed.

"Oh, here!"

"Thanks, take this too!"

"Me too. I am grateful."

I hummed as I tried to style Shoto's hair (With no luck). Everyone was talking about school, or more importantly, the work studies.

"Hey, do you think that if we do this, you'll go back to Sir Nighteye?" Denki asked me.

I shrugged. "If he accepts me, yeah."

"Oh yeah, I talked to Aizawa-Sensei." Denki added. "He says that we have permission to go out tomorrow afternoon after school for the movie date....since Saturday's prob gonna be too busy."

"Oh, really?" I smiled. "That's great!"

"Hurt her, I will personally hang you from the top of U.A." Shoto threatened. "Or just simply kill you."

"Shoto!" I facepalmed. 

"Aye aye, sire!" Denki saluted to my brother.

"Your going on your first real date!" Kirishima sang.

"Oh, I wonder how this is going to turn out!" Sero sang along.

"Make sure to fill us in!" Chisako joined in. By this time, Sero, Chisako, and Kirishima were singing a full song.

"Hey...." Mina's eyes gleamed. "Chisako-chan....what are you wearing?"

Chisako looked down self-consciously. "A sweater."

Toru giggled. (A/N: oh gosh, the word 'giggled' tRiGgeRs me. Sorry) "Yeah, a way-too-big sweater."

Chisako frowned as she tugged at 'her' way-too-big green sweater. "Hagakure, what...."

"Hey....wasn't Bakugou-kun wearing that sweater yesterday?" Jiro pointed out.

"OHOHOHO?" Everybody chorused.

Chisako hid her face with the long sleeves of the sweater. "I guess...the cat's outta the bag...."

"OHOHOHO?" Everybody chorused again.

Bakugou, who was hefting 5 garbage bags, made a face. "Huh, we haven't told them yet?"

"OHOHOHO?" 

Chisako rolled her eyes. "Yeah, so like....um...........we're a thing?"

"OHOHOHO?"

"SHUT UP!" The new couple screamed at the rest of their classmates.

XD ok I'll write about Yoko and Denki's date in the next chapter :D

Please VOTE+COMMENT+SHARE! Also go check out my Marvel Fanfic.

- DGD/Mrs. Kaminari