Chapter 85

*A quick time skip cuz this story has to MOVE ON. Hup hup! Lets go! No slacking! So we're gonna time skip to AFTER the joint training is over. So, we're at the scene where Class B is lounging with Class A. Time skip brought to you by the power of ✨p e r c a b e t h✨*

Yoko POV:

"Do penguins have knees?"

I whipped my head around to stare at Denki.

"What?"  he shrugged. "I really want to know."

"So do I." Etsudo said.

"For your stupid brains, yes, penguins have knees." I rolled my eyes. " A penguin's leg is composed of a short femur, knee, tibia and fibula. The upper leg bones are not visible as they are covered in feathers giving penguins a very short legged appearance."

Literally half the room went silent and stared at me.

"What?" I said defensively. "This isn't the first time someone's asked me if penguins have knees!"

"My girlfriend's a genius!" Denki cheered.

"Why, thank you for noticing." I tossed my *Cough* short hair. Chisako turned around and gagged.

"That shirt...." Ibara Shiozaki pointed at Chisako's shirt, that read '99% angel'. "That shirt isn't really you."

Chisako barked a laugh. "Nah! I'm totally a angel!!"

(My friend actually has a shirt like that, and yEaH sHe'S tOtAlLy A aNgEl...)

"Angel." Aika snorted. "Yeaaaaaaah, right."

"Aikaaaaa!!!!!!!" Chisako whined.

Laughing, I stood up to get a drink of water. As I walked to the kitchen, I saw Tetsutetsu giving Kirishima instructions on manliness, Mina torturing Mineta, Momo and Kendo chatting, Kinoko asking Fumikage something, and more.

Yep, I love my school. 

I was drinking my water when I heard Shoto's voice say, "So you have two quirks too, huh?"

I choked on my water and spat it out. I turned around to see who shoto was talking to: Deku.

"U-uh!" Deku started to wave his hands around his face. "N-no, its like a-a, um, variant of my quirk and its not exactly having two quirks...."

Bakugou, who happened to be next to me, looked up from his food. I shared a look with him. 

Why is your brother so dense? Bakugou's expression asked me.

I don't know. I gave him a exasperated glance.

What I did know was that Shoto wanted to improve his power, which is why I saw him text Endeavor to teach him Flashfire Fist.

I put my cup down and pulled out my phone. I still remembered the conversation me and Endeavor had on the day I came back from the hospital, after the whole Eri incident.

Are you ok? He had asked me.

I was until you called me. I had replied.

He had apologized for his mistakes and neglecting me. He had told me that he had been suspecting I wasn't in the best mental state - Oh, so you finally noticed? That was quick. I retorted in a fast manner, but inside, I was actually pretty relieved he finally knew. He didn't make a fuss though. He simply asked me if I wanted to go to the hospital.