CHapter 60

3rd person POV:

"Whhhhaa! Sako-chan, your on the News!" Yoko yelled, holding up her phone. "Kirishima, too!"

Bakugou growled like a bulldog. Obviously, he didn't like Chisako spending more time with Kirishima than him.

"Katsuki is jelly!" Chisako sang.

"Hey, look! Tsuyu and Uraraka are on news too!" Mina announced.

"Whoooaaaa!" Yoko scrolled through the news.

"Hey, what did you do during work studies?" Denki asked Yoko.

She shrugged. "Me, Midoryia, and Togata-Senpai went on a few patrols, the usual."

Denki's eye started to twitch. He knew that Deku had no literal interest in Yoko, but he still didn't like her hanging out with Deku more than him.

"Denki-kun, your eye is twitching. Are you ok?" Yoko asked.

Denki gave her a forced smile. "Mhm."

Of course, the girl was not unconvinced. "Oho.....your jealous, aren't you?"

Denki turned beet red, and started waving his hands around. "NOPE NOPE NOPE UH-UH NOT AT ALL!"

Yeah....he's jealous. Everyone thought.

"You've done great!" Iida said, breaking the awkwardness. "HOWEVER! NO SLEEPING IN CLASS!"

"Right!"

Its not like I can sleep with Eri in my mind anyway... Yoko thought.

***

"Oh! Midoryia, Yoko, are you going out right now too? So am I!" Kirishima exclaimed as he saw Deku and Yoko run out of the dorms.

"Hah?" Chisako said. 

"Oh, you guys are going too?" Tsuyu and Uraraka walked out.

"You guys going to the station? I'll escort you!" A hero came over and said to the students.

It was quite weird. The six of them seemed to all be headed to the same place...And they met the Big Three too. Soon, they came to realize that they were all headed to Sir Nighteye's place - and when they entered, it was full of heroes.

"Its like, a meeting for heroes!" Yoko said, astonished.

"Thank you, Ms. Obvious." Chisako grumbled. "The question is, why?"

The meeting started.

"Thanks to all the information I gathered...." Sir Nighteye started, "The investigation as progressed considerably. The small Yakuza organization, the Eight precepts of death...what exactly are they planning? Along with the sharing of required information...

I would like to consult with you today."

LMAO sorry for the short chapter!

Please VOTE+COMMENT+SHARE!

- DGD/Mrs. Kaminari