Chapter 75

3rd person POV:

"U.A. is in charge of looking after Eri now." Aizawa said with a emotionless face.

The U.A. students gawked. "They are?"

"Waa, Eri-chan!" Uraraka beamed.

"So cute..."

"What's the whole story here?" Deku asked, shocked.

Aizawa and Mirio waved the internship students outside.

"It looks like Eri was abandoned by her parents." Aizawa explained. "Her closest blood relative is the boss of the Eight Precepts, who is currently in a coma."

"You also might have heard, the source of Eri's power is from her horn." Mirio said. "It had shrunk, but recently, its been getting bigger."

"So....we need to make sure that doesn't happen again?" Uraraka asked, thinking about the gold energy that had erupted from Eri's horn.

"Exactly." Aizawa said. "I'll be monitoring her."

They walked back into U.A.

"Third years, stay with the kids." Aizawa ordered. "First years, back to your dorms. You have visitors coming soon."

"? Visitors...?"

***

"No no, that's supposed to go there."

"But I used that."

"Yeah, but I defended myself with that."

"That makes absolutely no friggin sense."

Denki sighed in defeat as he gave up trying to teach Yoko how to play Pokemon.

"This is the most exciting thing that has happened today." Chisako said in a bored voice as she stuffed more popcorn into her mouth, staring at Yoko screaming at the cards.

"AAAAACCCCHOOOOO!" Fumikage sneezed.

"Are you sick?" Chisako asked in no particular sympathy.

"I'm fine..."

"Maybe you guys already have fans who talk about you! Like Yaoyorozu!" Jiro said.

"I USED THE FUCKING PIKACHU CARD, WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T MAKE A MOVE??" Yoko yelled suddenly.

Denki rubbed his eyes. "No, since I already had the defense up. You can only break through with the stronger ones."

"Tokoyami-kun would have lots of fans, won't he?" Uraraka said. "Since he did internships under the Hawks."

"AH! The guests are here, everyone!" Iida yelled.

"Locking on with sparkling eyes!"

"Here to lend a helping paw!"

"Coming out of nowhere!"

"Stingingly cute and cat-like!"

"WE'RE THE WILD WILD PUSSYCATS!" Mandalay, Pixie-Bob, Ragdoll, and Tiger posed.

"Pussycats! Its been a while!" Iida greeted them.

"Hello, my kitties!" Pixie-Bob purred.

"Meow." Chisako said in the most flat, bluntest voice ever.

"I am sorry I wasn't able to protect you two back then." Tiger said to Bakugou.

"I don't hold grudges from the past." Bakugou said.

Chisako started to laugh. "Y-yeah, y-you don't PPFFFFT HAHAHAH!"

"HEY!" BAkugou yelled.

"THEY BOUGHT CAT-PAW-BUNS!" Mina yelled.

"THEY BOUGHT CAT-PAW-BUNS!" Uraraka yelled along with her, enthusiastically.

Yoko dropped the pokemon cards she was holding and walked over. "Kota-kun!!!!!!"

"Long time no see!!!" Deku said to Kota as well.

"W-whatever..." Kota looked away bashfully.

"Midoryia-kun, look." Mandalay pointed at the doorway where the shoes were.

"H-hey, cut it out!" Kota yelped.

"Huh?" Deku blinked.

Mandalay nodded to Kota's bright red shoes, a exact replica of Deku's. "He said he wanted red ones."

"H-hey!" Kota whined.

"Looks like we match now!" Deku exclaimed happily.

"That reminds me, Kota-kun." Yoko brought out a turquoise keychain with the letter K on it. "Here."

Kota took it and held it in his hands like treasure. "Th-thanks..."

"but why have you come to U.A.?" Sato asked, holding up a plate of tea.

"We came to celebrate the fact that we are regrouping." Pixie-Bob announced.

"Ragdoll, you've returned? Weren't you on break since your quirk got stolen?" Deku asked.

"I'm gonna be the lady behind the desk, meow!" Ragdoll explained. "I'll help my teammates as a assistant!"

"We got a report from Tartarus." Pixie-Bob said, her expression grim. "We're still investigating what quirks he has and how long he has been stockpiling them."

"Then why rejoin at a time like this?" Denki asked.

"It'll be broadcasted soon, but for the second half of this year, we were ranked 411 on the JP Hero Billboard chart." Mandalay explained.

The JP Hero Billboard chart! Where heroes are ranked due to number of incidents resolved and approval ratings!

"You guys were ranked 32 last time!" Deku noted.

"I get it! You guys dropped! Its a fight!" Kirishima shouted.

"WRONG, MEOW!" Ragdoll replied. "WE WERE SHOCKED THAT WE WERE STILL IN THREE DIGITS!"

"In terms of approval ratings, we had always stood out." Tiger said.

"It means there are fans waiting for us." Pixie-Bob said.

"WE CAN'T DROP OUT NOW!" Ragdoll stretched.

"IS THAT SO? YOU GUYS ARE SO MANLY!" Kirishima wiped away his tears.

"Dude shut up."

As Yoko laughed with Kota, she cast a sideways glance to Shoto, who was staring at the Pussycats.

A Billboard without All Might, huh? This'll be interesting...

LMAO wow i just copyed and pasted from my other story hehehehhhehehehhehehe.

Please VOTE+COMMENT+SHARE!

- DGD/Mrs. Kaminari