Chapter 27

"Oh my god...you guys....I'm totes looking forward....to, to all the stories....oh god..." Big fat tears dribbled down Mina's face as she stuttered over her words.

"Why did I fail?" Chisako cried along. "Stupid Nezu-Sensei....he was too smart...."

Yoko snorted. "Or you were too dumb."

"M-maybe they'll be a twist or something!" Midoryia frantically tried to calm her and the others who failed down. "M-maybe we'll all be able to go--"

"THE ONES WHO DIDN'T CLEAR THE EXAM DON'T GET TO GO THE TRAINING CAMP!" Denki yelled, poking Midoryia's eye. "AND WE NEVER CLEARED THE PRACTICAL! IF YOU STILL DON'T GET THAT, THEN YOUR GRADES ARE SUB-MONKEY, YOU BASTARD!"

"Calm down dude, that was some tirade!" Sero said. "I mean, I don't know if I even passed....all I did was sleep..."

"Actually, I'm kinda worried too." Kirishima said. "Yoko did all the work. I just was there, unconscious."

"I'm sure it'll be fine! Hopefully." Yoko said, though she doubted it.

SLAM. The door opened, and Aizawa came in. "When the bell rings, get in your seats."

They all got into their seats.

"Morning. Now about your end-of-term exams...."

Sato's, Kirishima's, Denki, Chisako's, and Mina's faces clouded over.

"I hate to say that some of you have failed..." Aizawa said. "But everybody's going to the camp!"

"WHAT A TWIST!" Everybody screamed.

"There were zero failing grades for written exam." Aizawa continued. "For the practical, Sato, Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari, Chisako, and Sero all failed."

Sero and Kirishima hid his face in embarrassment.

"But you said that we couldn't go if we didn't clear the exam." Ojiro's tail swished.

"It was just a logical ruse!" Aizawa said with a creepy smile.

"A LOGICAL RUSE??"

"How did he get certified to become a teacher?" Chisako asked, her eye twitching violently.

"Just be happy you get to go." Fumikage said.

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYY~!!!" Everybody cheered.

"Not again!" Tenya sweatdropped, referring to Aizawa's twisted ways of teaching. He stood up abruptly and addressed the teacher. "ALL THE SAME! IF YOU KEEP ON PILING UP 'RUSES', OUR TRUST IN YOU WILL WAVER, WILL IT NOT?"

"And Iida with the wet blanket." Uraraka noted.

"You're right. I'll reflect." Aizawa said. "The people with failing grades will have to train more harshly."

The people with failing grades faces clouded over once more.

"HA! YOU GET TO SUFFER! AND I DON'T!" Bakugou gloated at Chisako.

"SHUT UP, YOU!"

"What is up with those two? Why are they always fighting?" Yoko asked, mostly to herself. She was getting fed up with her friend's daily tangents with the spiky-haired blonde. 

Mina sniffed the air. "You smell that, Hagakure?"

If they could have seen Hagakure's face, she would have been smirking. "I smell it, Ashido."

Together they said, "LOVE!"

"Shut up!" Bakugou and Chisako both screamed, beet red.

"You guys aren't denying it." Yoko commented.

"SHUT UP!"

Jiro rolled her eyes. "You guys are doofuses."

"But hey..." Mina whispered to Hagakure. "What about....Kaminari and Yoko?"

Hagakure grinned. "Hm..."

"I. Can. Hear. You." Denki hissed.

"Hm?" Yoko turned to face them. "Did you guys say something?"

"Nope!" They all said.

"Since most of us need to buy stuff for the camp, why not go shopping together?" Hagakure suggested.

"Good idea!"

"Yeah!"

"Yo Bakugou, you should come too!"

"LIKE I COULD STAND GOING SHOPPING."

"ShoBro, you come to!" Yoko nagged.

He shook his head. "I'm going to visit Mom."

"Oh." Yoko said. "Oh. Alright then." Her face fell.

***

"Wow!! The Kiyashi-ward shopping mall!

"So big!"

Everybody minus Shoto and Bakugou looked around the mall in awe as people hustled about.

"I need a swimsuit and some sunscreen." Denki said.

"Same." Yoko and Mina said at the same time.

"Where are the lock-picking tools?" Mineta asked.

"Lets split up!"

"Yeah!"

Yoko and Mina tagged along with Denki and went to the swimsuit store.

"Look! Isn't this swimsuit cuuuuuuute?" Mina held up a pink bikini.

"Eh. I'm more of a one-piece swimsuit girl." Yoko admitted. "But it'll look good on you."

Mina pouted. "You're no fun! I think you'll look cute in this. Right, Kaminari?"

Denki got flustered. "Uh, yes?"

Mina smirked.

"Kaminari, your face is red." Yoko said, leaning in. "Are you cold? You know, you won't be able to go to the training camp if you get sick. "

Mina facepalmed. Dense...

She's so close. Denki thought as Yoko blinked at him.

"Well." Yoko said, pulling away, "We should--"

'Attention. Everyone must evacuate the mall immediately. A villain has been spotted, and targeted a student from U.A. named Izuku Midoryia. We repeat: Please evacuate immediately. '

"Midoryia?" Denki exclaimed, shocked. "Guys, c'mon!"

The three of them hurried downstairs, and met up with the rest of their classmates. Police were shouting. Deku sat next to Uraraka, clutching his throat and coughing as Uraraka patted his back frantically.

"Midoryia-kun, what happened?" Momo asked, shocked.

"Villain." He said in a scratchy voice. "He...threatened me."

"A villain, here?" Yoko said.

Ring ring ring.

Yoko pulled out her phone and answered the incoming call from Fuyumi.

"Yoko! I just heard that there was a villain in the Kiyashi-ward mall. Weren't you going there with your classmates?"

"Yeah, one of my classmates was threatened by the villain." Yoko winced as soon as the words left her mouth - she immediately knew that was the wrong thing to say. Before her sister could pee herself, she added, "don't worry though, it's been taken care of. I'll come home right away."

Fuyumi's breathing slowed. "Please be quick!"