Chapter 58

Yoko POV:

We met up with Bubble Girl and Sir Nighteye after our encounter with Overhaul and Eri.

"My apologies, Sir! We screwed up!" Mirio said.

"No, this was my error." Sir said. "If I had simply been more strict..."

"We're glad your safe!" Bubble Girl said. "one wrong move, and he would have done something with you!"

Sir Nighteye explained that a few days ago, a villain group had triggered a truck incident, injuring people, but there were 'zero' casualties. After the villains got captured, they seemed very dizzy, which seemed to be a effect from a drug they had taken, courtesy of Overhaul.

"Ah, Sir..." I spoke up. "We gathered new info you might want to know - Chisaki has a daughter!"

"A daughter?" Sir exclaimed.

"Her name is Eri." Deku provided. "She seemed extremely frightened...I wanted to help..." he stared at his glove. "If only we could have brought her into custody somehow..."

Sir turned around and glared down. "Don't start to get arrogant thoughts in your head."

"Huh?"

"If you rush everything, you will fail." Sir said. "If you grew impaitent and ran after them, they will be further out of grasp. First, you must predict your opponent's goal. You cannot possibly save everyone alone."

Me, Mirio, and Deku got determined looks on our faces.

"You three return to the office." Sir ordered. "Come on, Bubble."

"YES SIR!"

***

You (you), you are (you are) my universe
And I (I) just want (just want) to put you first
And you (you), you are (you are) my universe, and I

In the night, I lie and look up at you
When the morning comes, I watch you rise
There's a paradise they couldn't capture
That bright infinity inside your eyes

"Love, are you ok?"

I snapped out of my trance and took out my earbud. "Hm?"

Denki looked at me with concern. "You were spacing out. And you seem tired. What is it?"

"Its nothing." I tried for a smile, but the memories of Eri kept coming back, so it looked more like a grimace.

He stared at me, unconvinced. "Ok...I'm here if you need me."

"I know you are." I lay my head down on my desk.

"WHOA! Bakugou, did you get into another fight?" Mina asked, pointing a Bakugou, who had bandages and bruises all over him.

I lifted my head. "Ladies, take a look at my brother."

They all shifted to stare at Shoto in the back, who also had bruises all over him.

"Looks like they got rough training!" Sero said.

"CLASS IS STARTING!" Iida swiped his hands through the air. "I NOTICE THAT URARAKA AND TSUYU ARE NOT HERE TODAY?"

"They are on authorized absences, Class Rep." Momo informed him.

"Huh? Kirishima and Chisako aren't here either." Jiro noticed.

I plugged my earbud back in.

매일 밤 네게 날아가 (가)
꿈이란 것도 잊은 채
나 웃으며 너를 만나 (나)
Never-ending forever, baby

You (you), you are (you are) my universe
And I (I) just want (just want) to put you first
And you (you), you are (you are) my universe
And you make my world light up inside......

BTW the song is called "My Universe" by BTS (Bangtan) and Coldplay.

Chisako and Kiri on the next chapter!

Oh, and besties...I'm trying out this new thing.

10 comments if you want the next chapter! >:D

NO SPAMMING

- DGD/Mrs. Kaminari