Chapter 67

*A little time skip, because I really dont feel like writing about Monster Overhaul vs Deku and Ryukyu Team or whatev. Sorry not sorry. Brought to you by stuffstuffi! GO FOLLOW THEM!*

3rd person POV:

Heights Alliance.

"Guys...." Mina called, her voice cracking. "You might want to see this."

"Hm?" Sero and the others walked over.

Mina pointed at the TV.

"The operation known as the Shie Hassakai Raid has brought devestating results. Involved in this operation were multiple heroes, including some students from U.A."

"U.A.????" Sero exclaimed.

"No deaths have been reported....yet. They are still cleaning up the site and evacuating the civilians who lived near the Eight Precepts of Death. Organization leader Chisaki Kai, known as Overhaul, as been apprehended. Now, who were the brave U.A. students who were part of this situation?"

All of Class A leaned in, waiting.

"Picture number one. Ochako Uraraka, Tsuyu Asui, and Nejire Hado were part of the Ryukyu team."

It showed pictures of the said heroes. They all looked like they wanted to barf, and had no energy left in them.

"Tsu!!!!" Mina said, horrified.

"Ochako!" Toru exclaimed.

"Oh dear..." Momo gasped.

"Just wait, it gets worse!! Chisako Tokoyami, Eijiro Kirishima, and Tamaki Amajiki were under the supervision of Fat Gum, but still received devastating injuries nonetheless."

A image of Kirishima appeared on the screen. He had bandages over his body, but they could still see the bloody bruises that covered his body.

"Yooo, Kirishima!" Sero gaped.

"Damn, man..." Sato said.

Next came up Chisako. She didn't look any worse that Kirishima. Her ribs were bent at a awkward angle, bloody scratches visible on her bare skin. Her hair was dishevelled, and her costume was ripped and dusty.

"HAH? THAT EXTRA GOT HURT????" Bakugou yelled loudly. "NO WAY!"

"That's his way of saying he cares about her, apparently." Sero mumbled.

Fumikage looked astonished. "How..."

Tamaki Amajiki's side of face was a complete nightmare. Blood speckled his clothes. His hands looked broken, and he had a terrified expression on his face.

"Next up, Izuku Midoryia, Yoko Todoroki, and Mirio Togata, who were the interns of Sir Nighteye."

Deku looked fine, except for the sparks of gold energy that were randomly setting off in his body. 

Yoko's glasses were missing. Her wound on her stomach had stopped bleeding, but the dried blood made up a disturbing image. Her qipao was torn. You couldn't even tell from the blood to the skin.

Denki's jaw dropped. "That's....that's what....she was...."

Shoto said nothing. He kept his hand on his phone. His multicoloured eyes flitted back and forth. HIs classmates knew that this was his way of being terrified.

Mirio was so much worse. His state was............indescribable.

"Pro Heroes Ryukyu, Fat Gum, Sir Nighteye, Eraserhead, Rock Lock, and more were affiliated with this raid. Take a look."