Chapter 74

Continued from last chapter.

Yoko POV:

Mirio and Eri came out to greet us as we were cleaning up.

"Nice job out there!" Mirio said.

"It was so loud!" Eri said, her voice now louder and chirpy than before. "Everyone was dancing! And then Mr. Deku disappeared! And Animator's hands were flying across the piano! And then the lady's voice went, waaaaa!!!" she threw her hands up in the air. "I said waaaa too!!!"

"We're so glad you like it!!!" I smiled.

Deku wiped his teary eyes. "Thanks!"

From over where they were cleaning up, Chisako nudged Denki.

"Like I said before." She smirked. "She's good with kids..."

Denki blushed. "Chisako, it isn't like that!"

Chisako hummed teasingly and strutted away. Denki buried his red face into his hands for a moment, before picking up more ice and moving it.

"HURRY UP AND HELP US CLEAN UP!" Mineta screamed. "OR ELSE WE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE BEAUTY PAGEANT!"

***

"KENDO FROM CLASS 1-B TEARS HER BEAUTIFUL DRESS AS SHE DEMONSTRATES MARTIAL ARTS! A WONDERFUL FUSION OF BEAUTY AND STRENGTH! WHAT A GREAT PERFORMANCE!"

"She's so skilled!!" I exclaimed.

"And pretty." Mina said.

"You coulda entered." Denki said to Yoko. "I bet you would have won."

She laughed. "yeah right. I'm not into this kind of stuff anyway."

"But your preeeeeeeeeeeetty~~"

Shoto turned around and made a slight gagging gesture to himself. Chisako laughed at him.

The next contestant, Bibimi Kenranzaki, a 3rd year from the Support Course, had made a huge mechanic replica of herself to spin around and show off her 'beauty'.

Eri sweatdropped. "Um, Mr. Deku, what is that??"

"I have no freaking clue." Deku sweatdropped too.

Finally it was Nejire Hado's turn.

Nejire was wearing a flowery blue dress. She levitated herself into the air with her quirk and started to float around, like a innocent fairy, her blue hair sweeping over her face.

"AAAALLRIGHT! CAST YOUR VOTES IN NOW, AND THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER!"

"She was so pretty!" Eri said.

The festival continued. We walked around. Shoto and Iida took a picture. Kirishima and Bakugou competed against each other in a obstacle race. Chisako challenged Ojiro to a whack-a-mole contest (spoiler: Ojiro won). We visited the crepe stand and Haunted House (the house was fun and scary, but my shoulders are still sore because Denki and Mina were gripping onto me like there was no tomorrow and my ears went deaf from Mineta's screams).

Soon, the Beauty Pagent results were announced. Nejire had won, and she really deserved it.

It was the end of the day, and I was sitting next to Denki as we watched the sky turn orange.

"Denki, I'll be right back."

"M'kay."

I met up with Deku. Eri and Mirio were walking out of the front gates.

Deku leaned down and produced the candy apple we had made for Eri. "Surprise!!"

"Candy apple!" Eri exlaimed.

"We hope you had a fun time, Eri-chan." I said.

She looked up, her mouth forming a small smile. "I did."

I waved goodbye to her, then walked back to Denki.

"How's Eri?" he asked as we went back to U.A.

"She finally smiled." I said. "I'm so happy."

"And if your happy, I'm happy." he grinned. 

"Man, my life has really been a rollercoaster so far." I said. "The USJ, Sports Festival, Training Camp, The Bakugou Operation, gaining our hero licenses, saving Eri...."

"And meeting me." Denki said. "I'm lucky to have you."

"I'm lucky to have you too."

"Hey, I'm not sure if I've said this, but I love you."

I put a hand over my heart. "I never would have known!!!!!" I said sarcastically. Then I chuckled. "Yeah, I love you too."

From afar, Chisako snapped a picture of the lovebirds and then smiled to herself. "I'm never going to stop teasing them about this."

"Never stop teasing who?" a strong arm made its way around her waist.

"Those lovebirds." Chisako replied to Bakugou.

Bakugou smirked.

"Yea, I think I'll tease them too."

sCREEEEEEEEEE

There wasn't enough love in this book.

SO HERE HAVE LOVE

AND ALSO ITS VALENTINES DAY TOMORROW SO I THOUGHT heck lets put in some love.

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE A VALENTINES DATE?

I don't (sadly). Its my older brother's champagne birthday tomorrow. He's turning 14 on February 14.

Time goes by so fast. *sniff*.

Anyways, please VOTE+COMMENT+SHARE!! and I'll see you in the next chapter! Adios, bitches!

- DGD/Mrs. Kaminari