Chapter 73

3rd person POV:

"Ohmygoshthisissonerverackingtheressomanypeopleoutthereandwatchinguswhatiftheyhateusevenmoreohimsonervous---"

"CHISAKO, CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Yoko yelled at her mumbling friend.

"WHERE'S MIDORYIA???" Jiro called.

"I shall go find him!" Aoyama replied, prancing off.

"Ugh, two minutes till we're up there! Where is that Broccoli Boy?" 

"Special Effects Crew, GET UP THERE!!!!"

"Are all the instruments on the stage?"

"One minute!!"

"Guys! I'm here!"

"FINALLY! MIDORYIA, WHY ARE YOU SO FILTHY?"

"Long story! No time! Lets go!!!!!"

"Ok! Everyone to their stations!!!!"

The curtains lifted, revealing most of Class A in bright mustard yellow uniforms. Aoyama was in their hero costumes, and the band were wearing bright orange shirts and dark pants (skirts for Jiro and Momo and Yoko).

"LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Bakugou screamed, raising his drumsticks, sending a huge explosion to the sky, and the music started.

The feeling was indescribable. As Jiro sang the lyrics to 'Hero Too', Shoto made a bloack of shimmering ice to reflect the Aoyama Disco Ball. When Deku and Aoyama jumped up and twirled around each other, the bricks from the ground swirled around them in perfect unison, courtesy of Yoko. 

Kirishima ran along the railing from the top, shaving ice to make sparkles. Tsuyu swung Uraraka around. By angling her hands right at Shoto's ice, Chisako released a flurry of colourful explosions that looked like fireworks.

From Momo's arm burst out confetti. Uraraka slapped Denki's hand and the electric user started to do a floating guitar solo. Sero's tape covered the the air above. 

Everyone was on their feet, laughing and clapping and dancing along with the music. 

Mirio lifted Eri. Eri's blue hair fluttered around her. 

She smiled, laughing and giggling (I FUCKING HATE THE WORD 'giggle') as Mirio's eyes pricked with happy tears.

Are you seeing this, Sir? Midoryia, Yoko? Mirio thought joyfully. She smiled!!!!

Jiro sang the last words of the song, and the concert ended with a loud bang.

Thunderous applause rang out through the auditorium. Even the students who had only come to criticise were clapping.

***

"Newh, I wish I could've seen Aika-chan's play..." Mina whined as Class A cleaned up.

"Me too, but we gotta clean up our own mess." Sero sighed as he lugged the ice out of the stage with the help of Shoto.

"It was so fun, though!!!" Yoko smiled. "But my fingers are dead."

As Class A walked past the people coming out of Class B's play, they saw Deku getting a scolding from Ectoplasm, All Might, and Hound Dog.

"RRRRRRUFFFFFF GRUFFFFFFFF RUFF RUFF RUFFFFF! SNEAKING OFF AND FIGHTING VILLAINS!" Hound Dog screamed. "NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!"

"Y-yes sir." Deku said miserably.

"AND STOP LOOKING SO GLOOMY! GO HAVE SOME FUUUUN!"