Chapter 51

Oho, we're getting into the Shie Hassakai arc! YES!

HANG IN THERE, LITTLE ERI! WE'RE COMIN TO  GET YA

Yoko POV:

Two days later.

"I'M SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE I CAUSED!" Deku yelled, steam coming out of his nose.

"All's fine!"

"Well, now that Midoryia's returned, we can properly talk about the internships and how different it is from the training we did earlier." Aizawa said. He nodded to the door. "Come in."

"They have made time out of their busy schedules, so listen to the three students among the top ranks of U.A. carefully."

Top ranks?

"Their known as....THE BIG THREE!"

Cue the dramatic music.

In walked in a tall boy with a cartoonish face and blond hair. Next to him was a girl a bit taller than me with ankle-length blue hair, and finally, a average-height boy with messy navy hair and narrowed eyes.

"Oh, I've heard of them!" I said excitedly, along with my classmates.

"Lets start with a brief introduction." Aizawa said. "Amajiki?" he looked at the blue-haired boy.

The boy (Amajiki?) squinted his eyes with a ferocious glare, scaring all of us. He kept staring until--

"I wanna go home!" he turned around and rested his head against the wall.

"???!!!" we all looked at him with surprised expressions.

"Hey, Amajiki, listen to this!" the bubbly blue-haired girl said. "Apparently that's called being a 'flea'! weird, huh?" she turned to us. "This guy's Tamaki Amajiki, the 'flea'. And I'm Nejire Hado! We've come today to talk to you about the internships!"

Suddenly she leaned over to Mezo. "But, but...hey hey! Why are you wearing a mask? Catch a cold? Or is that the latest fashion?"

"Well, a long time ago, I--"

Not waiting for him to finish, Nejire turned and said, "Oh, and you! You! Your Todoroki, right? Right? Why do you have a burn on your face like that?"

".............?! Well that's--"

"HEY HEY! You, AShido! Those horns on your head, can they move? Or break? What about you, Mineta? Are those ball things on your head hair? How do you cut it? Asui, are you a tree frog? Your not a toad, right? No matter who I look at, you all have something that piques my interest! How strange! Hey hey, can you support your whole body with you tail, Ojiro? Hey hey, answer me! I'm curious!"

"She's like, a little kindergartener." Denki said. 

"Cute!" Mina exclaimed, her bi side showing.

"Hey, I think I've seen the Blond Guy before..." I tried to think.

I think...Sir Nighteye may have mentioned him?

"Your all lacking rationality..." Aizawa says to Cartoon Dude with a scary face.

"PLEASE DO NOT WORRY, ERASERHEAD! I AM THE KEY PERFORMER TODAY!" Cartoon Dude replies. Then he leans in toward us, cupping his hand to his ear and yells, "THE OUTLOOKS LOOKING--?"

Huh? We all think.

"THAT'S WHERE YOU SAY, 'GRIM! THE OUTLOOKS LOOKING GRIM!'!" Blond Boy shouted gleefully. "RIGHT TO THE POINT OF FAILURE IN THE CONVERSATION!"

We started to talk among ourselves. "They seem a bit weird..."

"Well, I can see from your faces that all of you have no clue what's going on." Blond Boy said. "I guess there is no need for a explanation about the internships. Its been left to these third-years all of a sudden. It doesn't make sense, right? You all acquired your provisional hero licenses as first-years, right? Hrm..." he got a mischievous glint in his eyes. "This year's first-years are very energetic, aren't they....?"

Nejire looked up, surprised.

"Looks like my little intro fell a little flat there, so..." Blond Boy rubbed his nose.

"Mirio?" Tamaki looked up from where he was standing at the wall.

"How would you like to team up and FIGHT AGAINST ME?" Mirio exclaimed.