Chapter 71

Yoko POV:

It was Saturday, and everybody was working hard.

"Hey, Yao-Momo, should we do a sharp here?" I asked, pointing the music sheet.

"Hmm, I was thinking that would go here." Momo tapped the paper.

"Ooh, that makes more sense." I nodded.

"No, Kaminari, you put your finger here!" Jiro said.

"So that's why it was sounding weird." Denki nodded, moving his fingers up the guitar.

"STOP CHANGING THE TUNE!!!" Bakugou screeched at Fumikage.

"It is not my fault, merely yours." was Fumikage's blunt reply.

"Hey, its Eri!" I heard Deku's voice outside the building.

"Eri?" I dropped the papers I was holding and ran out the door, Denki and Jiro in hot pursuit.

When we came out, I saw Eri in a cute red dress and a small purse, with a awed expression on her face. Mirio was in the bush behind her, sticking his butt out from the leaves.

Aizawa appeared, explaining that he was given permission to let Eri explore the school.

"Midoryia, Yoko, wanna come?" Mirio asked, getting out of the bush.

"Sure!" Deku exclaimed.

"Yeah!" I said. "Denki-kun, do you want to come?"

Denki started nodding his head when Jiro grabbed him by the collar.

"Oh no you don't." Jiro snapped at my boyfriend. "You still need to master three more notes." she gave me a apologetic glance. "Sorry Yo-chan, but if we want this show to be good, he needs to practice more."

"Its fine, we can hang out another time." I smiled.

"Whey..." Denki whined.

Me, Eri, Mirio, and Deku started to walk around the school.

"Was that your boyfriend, Yoko?" Mirio asked.

"Yea! His name's Denki Kaminari."

"What's a boyfriend?" Eri asked quietly.

"Its, like, where, um..." I struggled to find my words. "Its where you...care for a boy! A lot! And, um....." I looked at Deku and Mirio for help.

The two boys gave me helpless looks, like, Your the only one with a significant other here.

"Its where you two care for each other and love each other and hang out a lot." I concluded.

"So, is Lemillion and Deku my boyfriends?" Eri asked innocently.

I broke into laughter.

Deku chuckled, flushing red

Deku chuckled, flushing red. "N-No, Eri.....your too young to understand."

"Oh." Eri murmured.

We kept on going, and ran into some of Mirio's classmates, who seemed very psyched about my class's concert.

RAWR!

Eri yelped and hid behind Mirio's leg as a huge white dragon head appeared before us.

"Ah! Sorry 'bout that!" Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu from Class B yelled. "Oh, its you Class A kids!"

"OHOHOHOHO? WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?" Monoma shrieked.

"Eri, are you alright?" Deku asked frantically.

"I thought the dragon lady crashed down on us..." Eri said. (Ryukyu)

"YOUR DOING SOME KIND OF LIVE PERFORMANCE, HUH?" Monoma yelled cockily. "YOU FEELIN' GOOD ABOUT THAT? WELL, THIS TIME CLASS B'S GONNA BEAT YA! 'ROMEO AND JULIET AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN: RETURN OF THE KING'! A COMPLETELY ORIGINAL, CLASSIC SHOW FROM CLASS B!"

Aika grabbed a stick and knocked Monoma out.

"Sorry about him." Aika apologized. "Kendo isn't here, so..."

"I thought she always hung around Monoma...?" I said.

"Oh, she entered the Beauty Contest!" Awase, Aika's classmate, explained. "So she's busy."

"A Beauty Contest?" Deku asked. "Aizawa-Sensei never said anything about that!"

"Sorry, Eri, that you had to see that." Mirio said. "Speaking of the Beauty Contest, she's really hyped up about it this year!"

"Who?"

NEJIRE HADO! LAST YEAR'S RUNNER UP!

"Hey hey! Why is Eri here? So cute! Why? I'm curious! Tell me!" Nejire Hado chirped, levitating in the air wearing a sky blue dress.

"Wow~~~so pretty!" I said. Aika would probably drop dead if she was here. I thought, smirking.

"YOU HAVE NICE BOO-BOo--BODY PROPORTIONS!" Deku stuttered.

Body proportions?

"Hey hey, listen to this!" Nejire said. "There's always this girl who wins! So I need to beat her this time!"

"Preforming in front of so much people...it makes me feel sick by just thinking about it." Tamaki Amajiki clutched his stomach, groaning.

"Yuuyu said I should join, a few years back! So I did! And its real fun!" Nejire grinned. "SO I'M GOING TO WIN THIS TIME!"

"GOOD LUCK!" I grinned.

We kept going. WE ran into Mei Hatsume, who looked filthy from so many days of inventing. Her invention caught on fire, and we left pretty quick. 

We met more people. Hitoshi Shinso's class was doing a haunted house. Some people were doing a obstacle race.

We ended up in the cafeteria after a long day of exploring.

"So, are you getting used to it?" I asked Eri as she sipped some juice.

"I don't know..." she said. "But so many people getting ready....I wonder how it'll turn out..."

Me, Mirio and Deku exchanged happy looks at Eri's curiosity.

"That's what we call excited." said a voice that didn't belong to any of us.

"Midnight-Sensei! Principal Nezu!!!" we exclaimed.

Nezu was nibbling his cheese at top speed, and finished in about 3.5 sceonds. He got up, wiping his mouth. "I'm very excited for this festival, too! All the students are striving to do their best!"

"Well, then we had the cops..." Midnight said.

"Now, Kayama." Nezu said in a warning tone. He started to walk off. "Well, I'll be going! You kids have fun!"

Midnight stood up, grabbing her lunch tray. "Oh, that's right! Everyone has been talking about Class A's play in the Staff Room! So get out there and do you best!"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Mr. Deku, what are you doing in the show??" Eri asked.

"I'll be dancing!!!!" Deku smiled.

"And I'll be on the piano with another girl named Momo!" I exclaimed. "It'll be a blast! So make sure to come and watch us, 'kay?"

Eri's crimson eyes sparkled, looking like the most cutest thing on earth.

"Ah!" Deku exclaimed suddenly. "Yoko! Break's almost over! We gotta get going!"

"Right!" I stood up. "Bye, Togata-Senpai! See you, Eri!"

"Bye!!!!"