Chapter 70

Yoko POV:

"Uwah! I feel dead inside!!" I sighed.

"I know, right?"

"So tired..."

We yawned and headed back to Heights Alliance after our last session of extra studies.

When we entered the dorms, literally all our classmates had surrounded the one and only Kyoka Jiro.

"Come on, Jiro, sing for us!" Toru said.

"Er, what's happening?"

"Well, Bakugou got assigned the drums!" Denki said. "And Momo got assigned piano. Now we're trying to get Jiro to sing!!!"

"Oo! Sing! Sing! Sing!" Chisako chanted.

Momo pushed the mic to Jiro.

"Er..."

Jiro clasped her hands over the mic, and, with her beautiful voice, she sang a few lines of *insert random song here*.

Mineta and Denki both fainted on the ground. "What a voice!"

"WE HAVE OUR SINGER!!" I cheered.

 "G-great! Now with that out of the way..." Jiro pushed the mic away. "Guitarists! We need two of them!"

"ME!" Denki shouted. "Playing a instrument is always cool!"

"I'd probably break the strings." Kirishima sweatdropped.

"LET ME PLAY TOO!" Mineta screamed. "LADIES LOVE GUYS WHO CAN PLAY INSTRUMENTS!"

Because of Mineta's character design, he cannot play.

Serves him right.

Suddenly, Fumikage picked up the guitar and starting strumming a beautiful melody.

"WOW!"

"FUMIKAGE!"

"Ok...who else wants to be part of the band??" Jiro asked.

"Oo, can I also be on piano? With Yao-Momo?" I asked.

"Yao-Momo, are you ok with that?" Jiro questioned.

"Absolutely." Momo smiled warmly.

"YES!" I pumped a fist.

"Whee! You can spend more time with me!!!" Denki gave me a cheeky grin.

"You guys better not do any public display of affection." Bakugou growled, his red eyes twitching.

"Your just jealous that Chisako isn't--"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHITTY HAIR!"

Soon (well, not soon, more like 1am), everybody's role was assigned.

Yoko, Jiro, Denki, Momo, Bakugou, and Fumikage as the band.

Chisako, Shoto, Aoyama, Kirishima, Sero, and Koda as the effects team.

Mina, Mineta, Uraraka, Sato, Deku, Mezo, Aoyama (again), Iida, Ojiro, Tsuyu, and Toru as the dance team.

"YEAH! LETS DO THIS!!"