Chapter 40

Continued from last chapter.

Yoko POV:

"Ummm, Yoko-chan?" Denki waved his hand in front of my face. "You still with me?"

"Yeah!" I blinked.

He frowned. "Its fine if you don't wanna get into a --"

I shook my head. "No! Wait, that's not what I meant--I mean yes--I mean no---"

I took a deep breath. 

Then I hugged him.

"I wanna be with you." I mumbled.

"Aww." Denki said as he wrapped his arms around me. "So do I. But lets get downstairs. The others should be done by now."

"Way to ruin a moment." I kicked him, then shooed him out of my room. A few seconds later, Mina and the other girls kicked down the door and barged in.

"LETS HAVE A ROOM CONTEST WITH THE BOYS!" Mina yelled.

"Shhh." Tsu chided.

"Room contest?" I threw the last of my books into the bookcase. "Sure!"

***

"LETS HAVE A ROOM CONTEST!" Mina shouted to the boys.

"A room..."

"Contest?"

After we all agreed, we went to inspect Deku's room.

"AAA WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!" Deku shrieked as we opened the door to his room.

We all sweatdropped when we entered his room. It was All Might top to bottom. All Might stuffies, All Might posters, All Might keychains...

"I really look up to him...how embarrassing..." Deku turned bright red.

"Oh, what have we gotten ourselves into?" Denki sweatdropped.

"Chaos." Chisako cackled.

"Hey, where's Bakugou?" 

"He says this was pointless and went to sleep."

Next up was Fumikage. His room was dark, with glowing purple keychains and swords littered here and there.

"So dark!"

"A sword?"

Chisako laughed. "This is nothing. YOu should see his room at home."

"GET. OUT." Fumikage snarled.

After him was Aoyama. The room was so bright I had to avert my eyes before I got blinded.

"Non non, not bright!" Aoyama corrected. "Shiny!"

A disappointed Toru and Mina sigh.

"Wow, this is getting fun!" Uraraka squealed. "Now, the only room left on the second floor is..."

They all turned to Mineta's room. Mineta peeked out with a perverted look on his face.

"Come, and I'll show you something amazing..." Mineta said, waggling his finger while salivating.

"...lets go to the third floor."

Next up was Ojiro. It was probably the most normal and plainest room I have ever seen, but I decided not to say that out loud.

Then it was Iida's turn. Also normal, but there was a whole crapton of glasses. I can't blame him, as a fellow person who wears glasses, it was really annoying when they got smashed and broken during training.