Chapter 30

The next day.

5:30am.

"Bakugou." Aizawa handed Bakugou a ball (HAHA BALLS). "Try throwing this."

"This is from the exam on the first day of school." Bakugou noticed. He then took his place, yelled "GO TO HELL!", and threw the ball.

Go to hell... All the other students sweatdropped at Bakugou's vulgar choice of words.

"709.6 meters." Aizawa said, holding up the device.

"HUH?" They all gasped, surprised by the little difference from Bakugou's score at the start of the year. They had all assumed that it would've gone a lot farther.

"From now on..." Aizawa said, "I will be pushing you past your limit." He gave the students another creepy smile. "So try not to drop the bucket on me..."

Training camp officially START!

Shoto Todoroki! He has to freeze up his body and then melt down, only while wearing a bathing suit in a bucket of hot water! If he practices enough, he could potentially use ice and fire at the same time!

Katsuki Bakugou! He's plunging his hands into a bucket of boiling water and maximising the scale of his attacks!

Denki Kaminari! By letting out all the electricity in his body, hopefully he'll be able to sustain more stamina before his brain gets fried!

Masharo Ojiro and Eijiro Kirishima! They both need to physically strengthen their quirks and intellect so that the opponent won't suspect their movements!

Tenya Iida! He is running around camp at full speed to build up his stamina!

Mina Ashido! She is building up her skin endurance! 

Kyoka Jiro! By strengthening her ear jacks, she'll be able to make more powerful distortions!

Minoru Mineta! He needs to strengthen his scalp so he can pull more grape balls from his head! (HAHAHHA BALLS)

Rikido Sato! Lifting weights while eating massive amounts of sugar to increase the limit of his strengthening! 

Momo Yaoyorozu! Also eating while creating at the same time!

Hanta Sero! He needs to make more tape out of his arms so that he can keep fighting in battle without running out!

Tsuyu Asui! By climbing a cliff, she can make her tongue and body more strong!

Yoko Todoroki! Her weight limit with her quirk is one African elephant, so currently she is working on upping her limit. However, this takes up a lot of her stamina!

Chisako Tokoyami! She's working on merging her feelings together, as for instance, hate and depression, into bigger energy balls (BALLS) that will have a bigger effect on her opponent. But to activate these feelings, she needs to feel the feelings, so currently she's watching Mineta with hatred to trigger her feelings. 

Mezo Shoji! He's working on duplicating more body parts so he can improve his senses! 

Toru Hagakure! She's working on her stealth so the opponent won't see her--or rather, hear her coming!

Yuga Aoyama! He needs to have more endurance in his stomach so he can keep shooting his lasers!

Ochako Uraraka! By making herself weightless for a limited amount of time, she can build up stomach endurance just like Aoyama!

Koji Koda! He is yelling off a cliff so the animals more far away can obey to his orders!

Fumikage Tokoyami! He is working on controlling Dark Shadow in dark places!