Chapter 3

"Psst, hey, Todoroki. Psst, look at meeeee!"

A vein popped in Yoko's forehead as she tried her best to ignore the blond boy speaking to her. However, as soon as he said her name, she instinctively turned around and said, "Don't call me Todoroki, I don't want to get confused with my brother."

"You have a brother?" Denki said.

"Uh, yeah, I walked in with him." Yoko pointed in Shoto's direction. The latter happened to be staring at her with spiteful eyes, no doubt annoyed that she was interacting with other people. 

"Oh damn, that's your brother? I thought he was your boyfriend!" Denki exclaimed, surprised.

"...you were flirting with me when you thought I had a boyfriend?" Yoko asked incredulously, shocked by the boy's shameless actions.

"Yeah, thought I could give it a shot. I mean, it's not every day that a hot girl walks in with a hot guy, amirite?" Denki obnoxiously winked. "Does this mean I can call you Yoko? Or shall I call you mine?"

Guh... Disgusted, Yoko once again turned away.

 A few moments of silence passed before Denki leaned in again and whispered, "Soooo, are you friends with the red-haired girl?" 

This guy just doesn't know when to quit, huh?  Guess I'll just humour him. I'm gonna gum-gum pistol my fist down his throat if he attempts to flirt with me one more time, though...

"Yup." she replied, scratching her neck. "Her name's Chisako Watanabe. We've been friends for a while. She's such a little bitch."

"I CAN HEAR YOU TALKING ABOUT ME FROM OVER HERE, YOKO." Chisako said in a loud voice.

"YEAH, I KNOW, THAT'S THE POINT." Yoko shouted back.

"Toxic relationship vibes..." Denki sweatdropped.

Yoko opened her mouth to respond when the door was blasted off its hinges and a tall boy walked in. He had spiky ash-blonde hair and angry red eyes, and was not wearing his uniform correctly.

"WHY the FUCK is that DOOR so FUCKING BIG?!" He screamed, smoke wafting off his hands. He sauntered over to his designated desk, threw his bag down, and put his feet up on his desk.

Just my luck, a weird guy with anger issues from just diagonal to me... Yoko internally groaned but kept a straight face. Chisako, on the other hand, made a very visible face of distaste and muttered something inaudible under her breath.

The angry boy noticed her expression and his eyebrows twitched. "Why ya makin' that face for, you four-eyed extra?"

Irked, Chisako wasted no time to retort. "Oh, I don't know, maybe because you just broke the fucking door? Clearly, I'm not thrilled to be in a class with you, you cocky brat."

"Ch, Chisako-chan..." Yoko was impressed by Chisako's fast insult, but also greatly worried for her fate.

"My name's Katsuki Bakugou, you bitch! Remember that, because I'll beat the fuck out of you--"

"DON'T PUT YOUR FEET ON YOUR DESK! DON'T YOU THINK THAT'S DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS YOUR CLASSMATES?" Tenya jumped in, gesturing aggressively at Bakugou.

"NO, AS A MATTER OF FACT, I DON'T THINK SO. WHICH MIDDLE SCHOOL ARE YOU FROM ANYWAY, YOU TWO-BIT EXTRA?" Bakugou snarled at Tenya.

"A private sch--ahem. I am from Soumei Junior High school. The name's Iida Tenya." Tenya introduced himself in a polite and mannerly way.

"Soumei~?" Bakugou grinned devilishly. "Well aren't you an elite. Seems like I've got a reason to fucking end you after all!"