Chapter 78

Yoko POV:

"I'm so excited!"

"Aren't you cold?"

"I'm freezing!"

As I breathed, plumes of cold steam escaped my mouth. Today, we were having battle training if Class 1-B.

Everybody's hero costume had been upgraded, one way or the other. Also, it was winter, so many of us were in winter costumes.

In my winter costume, I now had sleeves and longer pants. My boots were the same. The new upgrades were my wrist gauntlets, and my fanny pack had been replaced with a stronger belt and more pouches.

The skirt on Chisako's winter costume was now longer, so it touched her heels. Other than that, she had very little changes, such as the explosive belts and gloves.

"Oy, oy...."

We turned at the familiar voice.

"LOOKS LIKE NOW, WE CAN FINALLY SETTLE WHO IS BETTER, CLASS A OR B!" Monoma shrieked as his class appeared in their winter hero costumes.

Kendo started to walk over to chop Monoma when Aizawa got to it first by choking the blondie.

Aika Hayashi's hero costume had changed completely. Instead of the motorcycle jacket, she now wore a black one-piece jumpsuit with swirls of pink and blue and purple on it, like mesmerising patterns. She had two pockets on each pant leg, filled with something I couldn't place.

Etsudo was bouncing up and down behind her sister. Her costume hadn't changed, except for the fluff visible on her sleeves and collar, probably to keep her warm.

(A/N: I'll post the hero costumes I drew on my art book later)

"We have a special guest this time." Vlad King announced.

"A guest?" Momo said.

"I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!" I'll let you guess who said that.

"Is it a girl?" Mineta asked.

Chisako slapped him.

"Ah!" Deku yelped in surprise when the guest appeared.

"He's trying to transfer to the Hero Course." Aizawa said as he revealed Hitoshi Shinso.

Guys this is a short chapter b/c im in school rn.

Sorry!

Remember to check my art book later.

Please VOTE+COMMENT+SHARE!

- DGD/Mrs. Kaminari