Chapter 44

OKKKKKKKK! 

SO!

Like my other story, there are EXTRAS in this story! Only the first 100 examinees pass! But WHOA! I HAVE TWO OC'S! 

SO LETS YEET TO TWO POOR RANDOM SOULS OUT AND REPLACE THEM WITH MY OC'S!

yyyyEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEtttttttttTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

pErFeCt

okie onto the chapter <33333

Yoko POV:

After we changed into our costumes, we all met up.

"So many...." we all mumbled as we got pushed around in the room.

"All right." said the dude who looked like he wanted to die in the front of the room. "Uh...welcome to the hero license thingy. I'm Mera from the Public Safety Hero Commission. My hobby is sleeping. I want to sleep!"

We all sweatdropped. Is he ok...?

"There are 1540 of you here." Mera said. "We'll carry out an exercise to whittle down your numbers..."

He kept on talking about boring stuff, until he said, "Only 100 of you here will be passing the first exam."

He goes on explaining the first exam. We needed to put three targets on us. If a ball hits one of the targets, the target will light up. If all our targets light up, we lose. Those who take down at lease 6 targets pass.

"We'll pass out the targets and balls as soon as the expansion finishes."

"Expansion??!!"

The roof opened up and the walls fell down, revealing a HUGE landscape.

I attached my targets to my waist, my heart, and my ankle.

"Everybody! We need to stay together!" Deku told us.

NO WAY!" Bakugou yelled, running away.

"Wha--Kacchan! Come baaaaaaaack!" Chisako and Kirishima followed the ash-blond boy.

Me and Denki looked at each other, then took off after them.

"AH! Wait--" Deku called after us, but we kept on running.

We met up with Bakugou, Kiri, and Chisako in a place with two walls facing opposite from each other.

"Hah? Why did you guys follow me?" Bakugou snarled.

"Because your stooooopid." We all chorused.

Bakugou gritted his teeth. "Whatever, just don't get in the way."

sPlOoOooooOOOOOooOOoOooOooT.

"Huh?" Bakugou looked down.

Where Kirishima and Chisako were supposed to be, were two gloops of....meatball?