Chapter 54

*time skip! WHEEEEEEE BROUGHT TO YOU BY DENKI KAMINARI*

3rd person POV:

Weekend.

"Denki....I'm going to be late."

"No <3"

"Please?"

"Nope <3"

"Pretty please with a squealing cute Pikachu on top?"

"Nah <3"

Yoko gave Kirishima and Fumikage a Help Me look, but they just both shrugged helplessly as Denki refused to let the daughter of Endeavor go.

"All this PDA is making me puke..." Mineta said.

"Your just sad cause you don't have a girlfriend." Chisako flicked Mineta's forehead. "And never will."

Yoko sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Sir is going to have my head if I'm late...."

Denki shook his head and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Uh uh. Oh, hi, Midoryia."

"HI! BYE!" Deku ran past them in a hurry.

"LOOK, SOMEONE IN A PIKACHU HAT!" Yoko screamed.

"WHERE?" Denki immediately let go and looked around wildly.

"BYE!" Yoko seized this chance and ran to the front door after Deku.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooo." Denki whined.

Yoko paused just as she was about to open the door, then doubled back. "Crap, I forgot something."

"*Carp." Chisako corrected, sipping her tea."

"Whatever. Oh, there it is!" Yoko hummed.

"Where?" Denki asked, confused.

"On your lips~" she kissed him, then ran out the door. "FUCK I'M LATE MIDORYIA WAIT FOR MEEEEEEE!"

***

Yoko POV:

One hour by train later.

"This is Sir's office!" Mirio explained to Deku, pointing at the big building.

"W-whoa..." Deku stiffened up.

"Hey hey, don't be too formal now! It get you nowhere!" I slapped Deku's arm.

"I failed to mention this before." Mirio said. "But Sir is very strict."

"I'm aware." Deku nodded. "He's tough to others and himself. Does his heroes duties in a stoic manner. Even from the other side of the screen, he sends chills down my back."

"Well...of that is true." I mused. "Once a fanboy, always a fanboy. However..." I  locked eyes with Deku. "There's a side he doesn't like to show to the media. If you want to get accepted, you have to make him laugh at least once."

"???!!!! Wha...what does that mean?" Deku sweatdropped as we started to enter the building.

"Well, ya see, Sir holds....humor above everything else." Mirio said. We walked through the halls. "I wanna help you as much as I can, but there's not much I can do."

"Well, Midoryia-kun, you just gotta open that door!" I nodded to the door to Sir Nighteye's office.

We slammed the door open.......to see Bubble Girl getting tortured in the Tickle Machine.

I winced.

"Wh-what's going on here?" Deku cried.

I sighed. "Poor Bubble Girl...guess she didn't have enough humor...."

Sir Nighteye turned around, locking his calculating eyes with Deku.

Deku, in pure terror, started to arrange his face till he looked like All Might.

"I am Izuku Midoryia!" he said in a fake, deep voice.

"Are you making fun of All Might?" Sir asked in a scathing voice.

I sucked in a sharp breath. Oh crap....he blew it.