Chapter 45

Continued from last chapter.

Yoko POV:

"I shoulda stayed with Midoryia and the others!" Denki fretted as we saw the dude from Shiketsu pick up Meatball Kiri and Chisako.

"No going back now." I said.

All around the Meatball Dude were all the other people who had been turned into meatballs.

Bakugou's eyes flitted back and forth from MD (Meatball Dude)'s hand and Meatball Chisako.

"U.A....I have high respect for you." MD said. More flesh (meatballs?) appeared, and judging by the position, he was going to shoot it at us.

"Its that thing again!" Denki said.

"Come at me, you ass!" Bakugou snarled at MD.

"Bakugou, no." I said.

"Bakugou yes." he smirked. Totally ignoring me and Denki, he held out his hand and sped toward MD as MD made the flesh shoot toward Bakugou.

Bakugou held up his fingers against his other hand in the shape of a O. A singular explosion iin a straight line shot out, destroying the flesh that was heading toward us.

"Smart." I said.

"I call it AP shot cannon." Bakugou grinned devilishy.

"That stuff is gross...." Denki nodded to the flesh.

"In that case..." MD's flesh turned around and came at us again.

Denki caught my eye. He tossed me three small, round targets, and I immediately understood on what he wanted me to do.

I tossed the three targets at MD. 

I missed....on purpose.

"Oh shit." I said, pretending to be surprised that I missed. "Oh no...I missed."

With a deafening BOOM, Bakugou sent another explosion to MD, but a piece of flesh latched itself onto Bakugou's neck.

"Bakugou!" I yelled. "Get outta - huh - wha--?" I felt clammy flesh attach itself onto me.

"Yoko! Bakugou!" Denki yelled.

Oh gosh.

Was I a meatball?

I tried to move, but I couldn't. I could see the pissed expression on Bakugou as he also got turned into a meatball.

Denki looked absolutely terrified. I mean - me, Kiri, Bakugou and Chisako were all helpless - it was up to him.

I tried to catch his eye as MD started to talk about nonsense. 

The targets! I tried to say through my eyes. THE TARGETS! THEIR IN PLACE! PROCEED THE PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Of course, I couldn't actually talk, but Denki seemed to get my drift.

"Man, you've been sprouting nonsense nonstop." Denki said to MD. "Can you stop?"

The flesh sped toward Denki, but the lightning user threw something - and it exploded next to MD.

"An explosion?" MD said. "But Bakugou's all rolled up..."

The thing Denki had thrown was one of Bakugou's devices.

If I could smile as a meatball, I was smiling.  Plan in motion.

Denki held out his fingers and aimed for the targets I had 'missed' earlier. "By the way, Mr. Know-it-all...you've just walked into the position I wanted you to."

From his finger shot out a beam of electricity, bouncing off the targets and hitting MD. MD let out a shriek as his brain got fried.

Now, maybe your wondering, why didn't the electricity hit us and only MD? Denki was wearing the pointer Mei Hatsume had given him, so he could have more accurate aim.

Man, I loved him.

"Ya know that girl with the glasses you transformed?" Denki said. "That's my girlfriend. You know Bakugou? He may be a foul-mouthed asshole, but he wants to become a hero. Kirishima, for his friends, just marched straight into the battlefield. Chisako may have mood swings, but she's actually really powerful, ya know?"

"Damn it, I let my guard down!" MD gritted his teeth.

I could feel the flesh slowly sliding off me...

"SO QUIT DISSING MY FRIENDS, DAMMIT!"  Denki yelled as he pointed his fingers at MD once again.

"YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR PLACE!" MD yelled, preparing to turn Denki into a meatball when I felt myself turn human again.

Bakugou and Chisako blasted MD as Kirishima and I landed two strong hits on MD.

"Thanks, Kaminari!" Kirishima grinned.

"Your the best." I smiled, hugging my wOnDeRfUl boyfriend. So dumb yet so smart at the same time.

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!" BAkugou yelled.

"That felt disgusting." Chisako spat out a piece of hair.

"Aww." Denki said. "So loving. Look behind you guys."

We all turned around. Dozens of other students had appeared, preparing to shoot us down.

Chisako cracked her knuckles, her red hair blowing in front of her face.

"Let's get 'em all."