Chapter 84

Yoko POV:

I high-fived my teammates after our *ahem* awesome *ahem* victory. We walked back to the viewing area, where Denki held out my phone to me.

"Your phone's been vibrating like crazy." he said. "And your not going to like who its from."

I gave him a questioning look before taking my phone.

13 new notifications

From: Endeavor

Endeavor: YOKO!
Endeavor: ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW
Endeavor: Are you doing good?
Endeavor: How are you?
Endeavor: Who is this boyfriend of yours?
Endeavor: don't leave me on read!
Endeavor: ANSWER YOUR FATHER RIGHT THIS INSTANCE!

And more.

Sighing, I clicked my phone off and tossed it away. "Yeah, nothing important. Is the match starting??"

"Midoryia, Uraraka, Mineta, and Mina against Monoma, Yui, Yanagi, Shoda, and Shinso." Momo informed me.

Start!

Class A's team started to jump through the maze. They seperated, Uraraka, Mineta, and Mina on one side and Deku on the other.

"Ahhh!" Uraraka's voice yelled.

But instead of answering, Deku swiftly moved his head to see Monoma smirking. Using Yanagi's quirk, Monoma sent big cans after Deku. Deku avoided them easily.

Back with Uraraka, Mineta, and Mina, things were chaos. Shoda, Yui, and Yanagi had used their respective quirks to lure Class A into a trap. 

Deku raised his finger to blast away Monoma, when suddenly wisps of black smoke started to float out of his gloves.

"Huh???" Monoma exclaimed.

"Huh???" Everyone at the viewing area, including me, exclaimed.

"What's that?" Chisako hissed.

"AAAAGHHHH!" Deku yelled as he struggled to control the black smoke. "Nghh!"

The black wisps attached themselves onto the pipes of the  maze and crashed Deku into the walls. The black started to surround Deku...

"R-run!" Deku gasped to Shinso, who happened to be next to him. "I-I can't control it!"

The black made its way toward Uraraka, Mineta, and Mina. The three of them barely managed to dodge as the wisps slammed down.

"Stop!!" Deku screamed, tears pricking his eyes as his body convulsed. "Stop!"

SUddenly, Uraraka appeared and wrapped her arms around Deku. "SHINSO-KUN!"

Shinso looked up, terrified.

"YOU NEED TO STOP DEKU!" Uraraka yelled. "WITH YOUR BRAINWASHING!"

Shinso hestiated, his eyes wide with shock. Then he lowered his persona cords and yelled, "MIDORYIA! LETS FIGHT!"

"!!" Deku looked up. "YEAH!"

His eyes turned white as Shinso's brainwashing took hold. The black wisps started to slowly fade away.

CRASH!

Deku and Uraraka crashed down. Uraraka started to help her friend up when Monoma snuck up from behind and touched Deku, gaining his quirk.

"NO!" Deku exclaimed. "MONOMA-SAN, MY QUIRK IS TOO DANGEROUS---"

Before Monoma could do anything, Uraraka prepared to use her martial arts on him. But then something large slammed into Uraraka, making her topple off Monoma.

"What was that just now? Are you guys ok?" Yanagi asked as she controlled the pieces of metal.

"She has a similar quirk to you." Jiro said to me back at the viewing area.

"Yeah, she does." I said.

Mina and Mineta also appeared along with Shoda and Yui, and the battle resumed. Grape balls and acid flew everywhere. Metal chunks and pipes were flying around.

Shinso lashed out his capturing weapon, and Deku caught it. Shinso yanked it back, taking Deku with him. 

Meanwhile, Mina was losing against Shoda and Yui. She desperately shot her acid, but Yui simply blocked it.

"Fire! Twin Impact!" Shoda said. A large piece of metal flew toward Mina.

Before Mina could react, Mineta appeared and used his grape balls so that the metal just bounced off. However, he got slammed into....um, Mina's, um......chest.

"HEY!" Mina yelled, horrified as Mineta, um, got squashed into her, um, chest. "THATS A OVERKILL! TAKE THIS!" She grabbed Mineta and started to swing him around. Mineta bounced off the pipes.

Back at where Uraraka and Deku were, Monoma had intercepted them. Monoma pretended to use Deku's power, but Uraraka quickly apprehended him.

"GO, DEKU!" Uraraka yelled as she pinned Monoma down.

Deku floated up to Shinso, and slammed into him. They grappled and wrestled on the ground.

Yanagi used her quirk to send huge metal pipes to Deku. A split second before impact, Deku raised his hands and the black wisp appeared again, but this time, Deku used it to capture the pipes.

"Huh? He's using it again?" Denki said.

"Wait!" I said.

"Ah!" The black stuff disappeared and Deku hunched over. "I-it hurts!"

While Deku paused for a breather, Shinso swung away, most likely to create some distance.

Uraraka pushed Monoma into jail, but Monoma didn't seem to be disappointed.

"Uh-oh." I realized. "Midoryia's in trouble."

Fire.

Twice Impact!

Deku, who was now going after Shinso, suddenly dropped to the ground as a hard impact from nowhere came and punched him in the face.

"No!" Deku said. He kept going after Shinso.

Uraraka used her skills of Gunhead martial arts to defeat Yanagi and Yui, then kept running after Deku and Shinso.

With a strong uppercut, Mina knocked out Shoda.

And by grabbing Shinso's capturing tape, Deku pinned the purple-haired boy down.

With close calls, the final victory went to Class 1-A.

so much action in the last few chapters....gosh, im tired.

Please VOTE+COMMENT+SHARE!

- DGD/Mrs. Kaminari