Chapter 25

"...so then they had to get admitted to the hospital. I was terrified. I made sure to give them a good scolding when I went to go see them."

"Wow...you have such a exciting life. So different from mine." Natsu chuckled. "But I'm glad Shoto and your other friends are safe."

"Yeah. It's really fucking tiring, though. But the agency is fun! Sir Nighteye is really strict but he has a softer side. I even made him laugh once!" Yoko huffed with pride. She was on the phone with her older brother, and after such big events like Hosu, it was impossible not to call him and tell him everything.

Natsu laughed. "Well, you are pretty fun to be with."

"Damn right I am. How's your girlfriend?" Yoko smirked. "I've noticed you haven't been coming home much."

Her older brother turned beet red. "W-well, we're doing pretty good! How about you? Do you have anyone you like?"

Yoko paused, actually thinking about it. "No...not really. How do you know when you like someone, anyway?"

"..." Natsu tilted his head. "Well, its like this feeling in your heart. Like, you feel like you want to be around them a lot. You can open up to them."

"Wow, ok, Mr. I-read-too-much-shoujo-manga." 

"Shut up and go to sleep, ya brat. You had a busy week."

"Yeah, ok. Bye, Natsu-nii."

"Bye, sweet dreams."

Beep.

"I love talking about hot and cute guys with Chisako and Momo, but it's not like I've actually had a crush before..." Yoko said to herself.

Cute guys...

We have one of those in Class 1-A.

"More like annoying." Yoko snorted, tossing her phone away. "Kaminari's all flash but no substance."

She jolted, realizing she had unconsciously thought about Kaminari Denki, the boy whom she'd last seen a week ago. 

What the hell am I saying? He's not cute. I should go to sleep. My delulu is becoming too strong.

***

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sero, Kirishima, and Chisako laughed. "FOR REAL? NO, BUT FOR REAL, BAKUGOU?" they pointed at his flattened hair.

"Shut up!" Bakugou snarled at them. "My hair's gotten used to it, so it ain't changing back!"

Chisako clutched her stomach, trying to stop laughing. "Oh god---yer lookin' slick, Kacchan!"

After her internship with Miruko, Chisako seemed to carry herself with more confidence. Not that she needed any more anyway, but it is what it is. She has definitely gained some muscles, and she also sported a small bandage on her forehead from her battle with Stain, the Hero Killer.

The students of Class 1-A chatted with one another about their internships. Uraraka didn't seem so uraraka anymore. Tsuyu had captured some villains with Selkie.

"Hey, but those four!" Denki pointed at Chisako, Shoto, Tenya, and Midoryia. "You guys got into a fight with Stain, the Hero Killer, right?"

"Um, yeah, a hero came and saved us." Midoryia lied.

Yoko let out a disbelieving snort but quickly covered it up with a cough. When she had visited them at the hospital, she'd basically forced the truth out of them, so she knew about how they had actually managed to take down Stain by themselves rather than getting help from a hero.