Chapter 82

Continued from last chapter.

Yoko POV:

"I wonder how this battle is gonna turn out." Denki said as he stared up at the cameras.

"Yeah, I hope Shoto wins....." I said.

Class B's team seemed to be discussing something, when Tetsutetsu turned to steel and started to destroy everything in his path, making loud sounds.

"....." Shoto and Ojiro sweatdrop as they see the commotion Tetsutetsu is making from a long way away.

Tetsutetsu's teammates facepalm.

"Looks like want a head-on-head battle." Shoto said.

"LETS DO THIS!" Iida shouted.

Suddenly, I sniffled, then sneezed really loudly.

"Whoa!" Denki exclaimed. "Are you ok?"

I rubbed my nose. "Y-yeah."

bUuuuuUUuuuutttTttttTTttt.......back at the Endeavor agency.....

"ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONES, SHOTO AND YOKO!" Endeavor screeched.

BaaaAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaack at the training.....

FWOOSH! A huge wave of ice covers the battlefield, courtesy of Shoto.

I could feel Denki still looking at me with concern, but I chose to ignore it. "Wow, Shoto's been improving!"

Iida started to run, when the ground turned to goop, making Class A's rep fall into it and get stuck.

"Heh." Juzo smirked.

Ojiro reacted quickly. He used his tail to propel himself up to a pipe, but when he landed, it was revealed that Juzo had already softened that spot so Ojiro wouldn't be able to move.

"I'll take care of Ojiro!" Sen shouted, his hands and arms rotating dangerously. He struck at Ojiro, who used his tail to defend himself. They started to fight.

Meanwhile, Shoto and Mezo had hidden behind a small ice wall, when four horns came out of nowhere and trapped Mezo.

"Shoji!" Shoto exclaimed.

Pony grinned as she controlled her horns. She started to drag Mezo away. But while Shoto was distracted, Tetsutetsu burst through the ice and grappled with SHoto.

And then boom things were pure chaos.

"I-I can't keep track on what's happening." Chisako said as her brown eyes flitted back and forth from Shoto and Tetsutetsu wrestling, Pony dragging away Mezo, Ojiro dodging Sen, and Juzo making small talk with a trapped Iida.

"There's no way Iida-san would be able to break out of Honenuki's trap!" Aika said proudly. 

VrrrOoooOOooooOOOOOOOom! Suddenly, Iida's engines lit up and he broke through the ground.

"You were saying?" I asked a shocked Aika.

Iida zoomed around. He started punching Juzo from all directions. He was coming in for another strike when he realized Juzo had disappeared.

"wow, Iida's gone even faster than Gran Torino!" Deku said.

"Yeah, but look at Ojiro!" Mina said.

Ojiro was losing the battle. Sen was making his body parts (his arms and legs, you nasty fucks) to rotate and slam into Ojiro.

Ojiro couldn't fight back, because it would have just bounced. Just as Sen moved in for the final strike, Iida appeared and grabbed him.

"GO ASSIST TODOROKI, OJIRO!" Iida said as he grappled with a struggling Sen.