Chapter 86 + Important Author's Note

3rd person POV:

"ITS SNOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!"

"WHOO HOOOOOO!"

The entirety of Class A went crazy over the sight of first snow. Mineta started to run around. Kirishima took off his shirt and waved it around. Uraraka called at Jiro to close the door, since Tsuyu was going into hibernation.

"Hey, when are Todoroki and Bakugou coming back? I need to borrow the next manga volume from Todoroki." Sero asked.

"Sho said that he'll be back around 6pm!" Yoko informed him. "Its the last day of his remedial courses!"

"Shouldn't they be in the middle of their exam?" Iida said. "I wonder if they are ok."

"Nah, Katsuki's been in a good mood lately, even though he's foul." Chisako said.

"Shall I bake a cake while we wait for them?" Sato asked.

"Yeaaaahhhh!"

"Man, things were crazy when I got my license...." Denki exclaimed as he turned on the TV.

"Don't be petty, Pikachu." Yoko snorted. "You've got plenty to be proud of yourself."

"Yeah, don't be petty, Kaminari!"

"You guys are so mean!" Denki whined.

~~

A/N: Hi guys. So the arc right after this one is called the Meta Liberation Army arc. 

BuuuUUUuuUUuuUuuuuTtttTt...whats the point of writing about it when its only about villians? My OC's nor Denki has to do anything with this arc.

So here, have a link that tells you ALL ABOUT this arc.

https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Meta_Liberation_Army_Arc

Copy and paste it. Its a long article, so, um....

Yeah, I'm leaving this chapter here.

Sorry!

Have fun reading!

Bye!