(Side) Character profiles

A/N: So to even out the number of people in Class 1-B and Class 1-A, two of my OC's will be in one class and the other two will be in the other.

Name: Chisako Watanabe - "Chisako" means "precious gift"

Age: 15

Height: 5'5

Pronouns: she/her

Family: unnamed parents, unnamed younger sister

Quirk: Feelings - she can bottle up her feelings into energy balls and shoot them at her opponent! The opponent will experience the feeling (depression, happiness, etc etc). If she overuses her quirk, she will either faint or experience the last feeling in her energy ball she had shot.

Class: Class 1-A

Love interest: Katsuki Bakugou

(Picture NOT mine)

Name: Aika Hayashi - "Aika" means "love song"

Age: 15

Height: 5'1

Pronouns: she/her

Family: unnamed parents, Etsudo (twin sister)

Description: short height, short blond hair, blue eyes, freckles

Quirk: Love - she can make two people fall in love, or even with herself by making eye contact. However, if she overuses her quirk, she can start to fall in love with random people she sees.

Class: Class 1-B

(picture is not mine!)

Name: Etsudo Hayashi - "Etsudo" means "joyful child"

Age: 15

Height: 5'5

Pronouns: she/her

Family: unnamed parents, Aika (twin sister)

Quirk: Chickens - can throw eggs (god that sounds wrong) that will crack (that sounds wrong too) and chickens will come out. The chickens will do whatever Etsudo commands. However, if she overuses her quirk, the chickens might turn on her. And believe me, it's not funny.

Class: Class 1-B

(picture is NOT mine!)

please note that these are simply the character profiles with general information in it. the official profiles will be published in the sequel.

- tiger