Chapter 22: New Things With Time

After many questions that had been thrown at the warlock after the prince went back to his quarters, Jeongguk sighed lightly with a soft shy giggle. He was currently walking up the stairs towards the olders quarters with a lively spring in his step. The warlock hummed softly to himself as he made his way to the prince's quarters. He felt his heart pound in his chest as he approached the door.

With a small breath he knocked softly, waiting for a response. He heard none and furrowed his eyebrows before pushing the door open and stepping inside. Jeongguk looked around the room and noticed that the bathroom door was shut and realised where the prince was. With a nod to himself, he walked over and sat down on the prince's bed. The warlock giggled slightly after he bit his lip softly to suppress the giggle but failed. He let his hands run over the blankets and enjoyed the soft feeling of it.

Soon he heard the shower turn off in the bathroom and then the door open, relieving the prince walking out with a towel around his waist.

"T..Taehyungie.." Jeongguk stammered softly as he hit his face behind his hands and turned to bury his face into the prince's pillows.

"Ah- sorry Ggukie, give me a second" Taehyung apologized quickly and he ran into his wardrobe quickly. He grabbed a nice wine red coloured shirt and a nice warm brown pair of pants with a darker belt and matching coloured boots.

"I am so sorry you saw that Ggukie-" Taehyung tried to apologize to the younger male as he walked back into the room fully clothed.

"It's fine-" the warlock cut the prince off. "I just wasn't expecting that" his voice got higher with embarrassment.

"It's not like you haven't seen me like that before you know?" Taehyung teased slightly.

"That was different that time…" Jeongguk replied while shooting the prince a glare and his cheek flush with blush.

"How different Hmm?" The older male hummed as he slowly walked up to the warlock.

"We were just at the stage of ...of servant and prince t..then" The warlock replied, trying not to make eye contact with the prince. "And now.. we're…"

"We're…?" Taehyung teased as he grew closer to the warlock. "Answer me sweetheart"

"We're… m..more than that" Jeongguk stammered.

"Awe, what happened to Ggukies confidence?" Taehyung teased.

"It's still there" he replied in a sassy way with a pout, still not looking at the prince's eyes.

Taehyung chuckled. "Look at me sweetheart, come on" he urged.

Jeongguk slowly shifted his eyes to look into the olders and felt the butterflies in his stomach grow in numbers from the soft gaze. Taehyung smiled softly seeing that the younger male finally looked him in the eyes. Taehyung then pulled the warlock into his embrace and snuggled into his neck.

"You know there was always something I wanted to do," Taehyung smiled. "Now I can do it whenever I want to with you…. While we are away from my father's gaze…"

"What is it..?" Jeongguk squeaked and he felt the prince snuggle him.

"This" Taehyung then pulled the warlock back onto the bed with him and held him by the waist and held him to his chest. He placed a small yet light kiss on the younger male's forehead and ruffled his hair.

"Hyungie!!" Jeongguk giggled as he nuzzled into the males chest. "Is that all you wanted to do?" He smiled as he looked up at the prince with his chin on the prince's chest.

"Well, there was another thing that I've wanted to do," The red haired male nodded. "But I would ask if I wanted to do that.." he trailed off.

"..and what's that..?" The warlock quarreled.