Chapter 82: Fire and Water.

The couple decided that they would do the warlock's coronation when they got back to the castle to make it official in the eyes of the kingdom. The journey to the warlock's old village was tiresome but worth it. Families in the village had travelled by horse powered carts, which were provided by the king. At Jeongguk's old village, there had been tents set up for the night for the villagers, knights, and themselves.

Everyone was so excited about the wedding; children were giggling and asking their parents if they were excited too. The village was set up with banners and torches with vines going up the poles of each banner. The knights had directed the villagers to wait by a grass area opposite the river in a group whilst the king and warlock were in separate tents getting ready. Soon, the villagers were told to sit on the chairs that were made and brought so they could enjoy the event.

Jeongguk looked into a mirror as he wore a cream loose shirt that had a string around his chest that was left loose. He wore pants that were meant to be wet, so they were light in material and of the colour cream matching his shirt. He also wore a free-flowing cloak that would be light enough to flow in the breeze of the colour of bone. The shoes he wore were made to get wet, and they would be changed later.

"Does this sit right..?" He asked nervously as he fiddled with the cloak around his neck and shoulders. His stomach twisted and got tight within himself with nerves.

"It sits fine, stop stressing," Jimin laughed as he stood up to walk closer. "He'll think you're perfect anyway,"

"It's..it's not that, I know he would. It's just.. " Jeongguk looked through the mirror to Jimin. "..this is a big moment.. Jimin-hyung"

"I know it is." Jimin placed a hand on Jeongguk's shoulder and gave it a light squeeze. "But remember this, just think that it's only Taehyung and you, out there standing in water,"

Jeongguk blinked before taking a breath before nodding. There was nothing to be nervous about. It was just Taehyung and him. They were getting married, and it would be a gorgeous setting. The way he planned it to be happening as the sun sets. Yes, it would just be for the both of them.

"You're right," He nodded as he let out a sigh. "Thank you, Jimin-hyung." He gave a smile.

"Knock knock." The two heard a voice from the tents front before Namjoon walked in. "Are you doing okay, Jeongguk?" He asked.

"Just a little nervous, Thank you for asking Namjoon-hyung," Jeongguk smiled. "Is it almost time?" He asked.

"Just about, Taehyung is waiting by the water so you two can walk in together." He nodded.

Jeongguk took a deep breath before he nodded and gave the other two males a smile. "Alright, I'm ready,"

Namjoon led the warlock out of the tent and towards where Taehyung was standing. He stood by the water with the sun slowly getting slower, setting, and it was reflecting beautifully off the water. It created a beautiful shadow from the warlock's eomma's wooden cross memorial. Jeongguk looked at the view with such awe, and he felt that it felt so right.

The warlock then looked to his future husband and saw how the sun shone on his features and felt his heart flutter, his stomach filled with butterflies and he felt like he was falling in love all over again. Taehyung wore more royal robes and a royal purple cape; he wore his crown, and it shone against the sunlight of the sunset.

"Taehyung, are you ready..?" Namjoon asked as they approached the king.

Taehyung turned his head to look at the two. His eyes moved from looking at Namjoon to looking at his lover. His eyes widened at how beautiful the warlock looked, and he smiled.