Chapter 48

~Brielle's POV~
-End of February-
I'm now 30 weeks. I've been able to keep my stress down. Alyssa has helped me with that. Although I still do have times where I still freak out. Especially since I only have 10 weeks or less left. And the twins are always active now.

Alyssa and I have been so busy that we haven't had anytime to do the nursery, today we would finally start. We've bought a lot of clothes. But they're all in boxes in the laundry because we want to wash them before putting them away.

We're going to IKEA today to find cribs, a changing table, dressers, and organizers. And then we will go to Home Depot to find paint. Then we will go to target for some decor. We already have some decor, but not enough.

"Babe, where are the eggs?" Alyssa asked me.
We got up and in the kitchen making breakfast. We were gonna make Bacon, Egg, and Cheese on everything bagels with Ketchup Salt and Pepper.

"They should be on the right side of the fridge." I said, as I was cooking the bacon.
"Babe I can't find them." She laughed.
I went over to the fridge and found them.

"They were behind the butter!" She laughed.
"Well you should've just moved stuff around. It's not always in front of your face." I laughed.
I went back to cooking.
"Babe, want me to toast the bagels and butter them?" She asked me.

"Yea sure, I'll make the eggs." I said.
Alyssa cracked the eggs in a bowl and whipped them up. I put butter on a pan and made the eggs. I make the eggs cheesy and then once they were done, Alyssa was also done with the bagels. I got the ketchup, salt, and pepper out and we constructed our bagels.

Once we finished our food, we went upstairs and got ready. I showered and braided my hair.
Then I got dressed in maternity jeans and a sweater.
"Only 10 weeks or less." Alyssa smiled and hugged me from behind.

"Yea I know... thank god my stress has been getting better... I can actually enjoy being pregnant for these last few weeks." I turned my head and smiled.
"Yea... I'm so proud of you... and I can't wait to tell you my name for baby boy." She kissed me.
"Well.. you helped me with my stress and anxiety... and I think you'll love my idea for baby girl..." I smiled and kissed her back.

Once we finished getting ready, we looked at the room that will become the nursery.
"Just a few more weeks." I smiled.
"Yup." Alyssa smiled.

We had some paint swatches on the wall and we decided on white and we ordered this cactus wallpaper for one of the walls on the room as an accent wall.

We already know what cribs we want too.
We also want to look for a nice comfy chair for their room for when I have to breastfeed.
We cleaned out the room a few weeks ago.

We got all ready and went down to the car and drove to IKEA first. We already know what cribs we want, we just need to find the numbers and we want to find a chair.

"Man where is it?" I asked, looking at the cribs.
"Oh look here." Alyssa pointed to the crib.
"Oh great!" I said.
We wrote down the numbers for the cribs and the mattresses.
"Should we get sheets?" Alyssa asked me.
"We can get that at Target." I said.

We looked around some more and found this nice green chair, we wrote down those numbers and finally went to the box area.
We got everything and headed to Target. We had Uncle Matt's truck today.

Once we got to target, we went to the baby section.
"We are terrible parents. How did we leave all this stuff for last minute?" Alyssa laughed.
"We got busy. And besides, I feel like we having been out much in a while." I laughed.

We looked at strollers, car seats, diapers, bibs, pacifiers, wipes, sheets, blankets, etc.
We got all that stuff and then we went to the home decor section. We found some cute pieces and then we left to our last stop, Home Depot.
We got the paint, brushes, rollers, paint trays, etc.